[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm ready. Can you red pill me on Islam /pol/? After the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 7122.png (275 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
7122.png
275 KB, 577x1024
I'm ready. Can you red pill me on Islam /pol/? After the Orlando incident and the Left's response I'm done with the way liberals treat Islam.
>>
>If donald trump wins 2016 election, this country will

what? Stone the faggots to death? Sounds pretty good
>>
What more redpilling do you need? Has all the killing, suppression of basic human rights and barbarism not redpilled you enough already?
>>
>>77031187

look at that faggot's face.
I bet it doesnt even have an IQ higher than 95.
>>
>>77031531
Rock bottom.

>>77031692
What makes it more detestable than other religions? It seems like the same sit just with less educated people following it, therefore causing more violence.
>>
>>77031187
First, try to talk with a "moderate"
You have a very high chance that he condones the killing of the fags.
Then, try to see their opinions on fags, libs, shia muslims.... And enjoy.
Don't eat up their taqqiya
>>
>>77031926
>less educatio

Then, why are there muslims joining the IS with PhD in islamic "studies"
>>
>>77031531
Trump will Bond burger my sister?
>>
>>77031187
>>77031531
>>77031692
>>77031808
>>77031926
>>77032229
>>77032387
>>77032414

"Rock Bottom"

Everyone under this has no cause for asking what it means
>>
Jokes on you i was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>77031926
>What makes it more detestable than other religions?
>Sharia Law
>Calls for the killing of Infidels wherever they are
>Jihad
>Tells its followers to lie to non-believers and that it's fine
>Calls for the fucking and marriage of children
>Islamic countries still practice beheading, stoning, lashings, and Crucifixion as punishments

gee idk m8 i guess they all are the same rlly makes u think :^0
>>
File: 1448075917441.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1448075917441.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
All the liberals should just pick their side already.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.