[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/ it seems the end of our race is comming soon. Care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1346x1512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1346x1512
Well /pol/ it seems the end of our race is comming soon. Care to reflect on the greatest achievements of our race?
>>
First for gattling gun.
>>
Everything in science regarding the last 500 years? all modern ideologies? evolutionary theory?
>>
>>77030259
literally all of the achievments
>>
>implying

Remove your kebab
>>
>>77030259
>end of our race is comming

Why? Western countries still overpower everyone else in the planet.
>>
>>77030259
Our greatest achievement is yet to come. The glorious cleansing, in which vastly outnumberd whites overcame all of the white traitors, and eliminated the shitskin menace AND the traitors. A white planet will be our ultimate accomplishment.
>>
>>77030972
Optimistic, but I hope your right.
>>
>>77030972
It's over. The shitskins want a fucked up world. So give it to them.
>>
>>77030259
Beethoven's 7th and 8th symphonies. Also Bruckner's 8th and 9th. Check them out when you have a chance. Turn up the volume and give them a few tries before you decide whether or not you like them.
>>
>>77031031
That's the greatest thing Ive ever read.
>>
>>77030259
4chan
>>
File: 7uCJrdr.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
7uCJrdr.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
Outside of gunpowder and silk, what's left?

The entirety of the modern world and everything in it, from aqueducts to the iphone is the invention of white European men.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.