[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WESTBORO CHURCH BRINGING THE BANTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: westborochurch.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
westborochurch.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
Wonder what the left is going to do with this.
Westboro claims the shooter was sent by God and the homos can only blame themselves for their deaths.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/06/12/westboro-baptist-church-gay-victims-of-nightclub-massacre-brought-death-upon-themselves/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
>>
As funny as this is to read, when did they decide it was ok to sympathize with an ISIS sympathizer?
>>
>>77028687
Not helping, Westborobros.
>>
>>77028687
Based
>>
>>77029170
Considering they are a nut job fringe church, they probably just look at it as gays getting what they deserve. I doubt they are trying to sympathize with what would be to them, a heretic group. At least, in their heads.
>>
>>77028687
The WBC seems like they are a setup to make moderate Christians back down from strong moral stances against homosexuality.
>>
>>77029796
They're actually a family of attorneys who use free speech as their defense when people assault them at their protests. They know how to prove damages despite being extremely offensive.
>>
>>77028687
>RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
>>77028687
based americans
>>
>>77028687
OFC KEK MY PANTS

Fucking shit only in fucking america hahaha ..

Sorry you lost your fags there, and RIP to any non degenerate killed and the I hope the families of the killed or mamed gets peace.

But god damnit...

Kebab still gonna need removal even though we all hate faggots
>>
File: 1426697803360.png (117 KB, 1158x1020) Image search: [Google]
1426697803360.png
117 KB, 1158x1020
>>77028687
HOW CAN ONE CHURCH BE SO BASED
>>
people still listen to WBC? they are a 10 year stale meme
>>
File: 142.gif (1024 KB, 324x229) Image search: [Google]
142.gif
1024 KB, 324x229
>>77028687
>>
>>77029796
They were the prime nigger defense force during the civil rights era, and made all their money from cuts of those law suits.

Wouldn't even surprise me if they're still leftists
>>
>>77028687
Irrelevant family backs it
>Newsworthy
Billions of Muslims backs it
>Shh... don't cover that you xenophobe
>>
File: MikeStoklasa.png (25 KB, 100x140) Image search: [Google]
MikeStoklasa.png
25 KB, 100x140
>mfw they protest the funerals of 50 dead gays in Florida

holy christ
>>
>>77028687
Muslims are of the devil though. God does hate homosexuality though
>>
>2016
>paying attention to westboro

These fuckers just like to stir shit up for lawsuit's money
Honorary jews
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.