[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know how most of you feel about 2nd amendment rights but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1439172951871.jpg (53 KB, 396x524) Image search: [Google]
1439172951871.jpg
53 KB, 396x524
I know how most of you feel about 2nd amendment rights but I have a question, the shooter in Orlando had been under FBI Investigation for terror inspiration/connections, should he have not been allowed to purchase those guns?
>>
File: 2.png (626 KB, 778x737) Image search: [Google]
2.png
626 KB, 778x737
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/gop-blocks-bill-stop-terrorists-buying-guns
>>
*ahem*
LAND OF THE FREE
>>
>>77027042

There are half a billion unregistered guns currently in circulation in the United States.

How were you planning on stopping him?
>>
>>77027382

The bill was to stop people on the no-fly list from buying guns you misleading faggot.

A list with zero due process which even DHS has admitted is woefully inaccurate.
>>
>>77027042

If you are not in prison, you should be able to own a firearm. If you think there are people not in prison that are too dangerous to own firearms, maybe those people shouldn't be allowed in civil society?
>>
FREEDOM AIN'T FREE

GET THE FUCK OFF COMMIE

GOD BLESS ABERIGA
>>
Its a bad idea when the govt can change their definition of "terrorist" whenever they want
>>
>>77027717
This. Unless charged of a crime, you should be able to buy it.

There's no court process involving watch lists. You can't even appeal it. We have no idea who is even on it.
>>
>>77027042
No. In the US, we have the constitution, where you cannot take away someone's rights without due process of law, i.e. a conviction.
>>
>>77027042

SHALL
>>
>>77027042
>federal government makes another mistake
>blames the second amendment
classic liberal tactics
>>
>>77027701
>The bill was to stop people on the no-fly list from buying guns you misleading faggot.

I'm misleading you by linking an article without comment? Calm down faggot.

>However, the bill would allow people to legally challenge a denial by the Justice Department to purchase a firearm, if they believe they were mistakenly placed on the terrorist watchlist.
>>
>>77027042
If the FBI had any conclusive evidence that Omar was a terrorist, why did the Obama administration allow him to continue to live and work within our community?

Liberals are literally defending and demanding the right to the Government to silence anyone using secret watchlists with absolutely no oversight or due process. And yet they have the nerve to call other people "fascists."

You are a fucking disease among free men. That is why we protect the 2nd; for one day we will have to put your kind down for treason.
>>
>>77027752
Brazil banned guns and its homicides increased

Pls go
>>
>>77027042

>should he have not been allowed to purchase those guns?

No. Innocent until proven guilty, even for Muslims. The Constitution is pretty fucking clear on this, even if liberals aren't.

Every dead queer in that club had an equal opportunity to bear arms, but instead they elected to bare ass.
>>
>>77027752
WATER QUALITY AIN'T FREE

GET THE FUCK OUT SENSIBLE PEOPLE

GOD BLESS BRAZELIA
>>
even under FBI investigation, he was fully licenced to own a gun in a state with moderately strict laws on buying guns
>>
>>77028005
>You can't buy this
>Why?
>You're on the terrorist watch list.
>Let me see.. wtf? My parents named me sayeed farook as a joke!?
>I'm going to appeal this and write my congressman.
10 years later
>Okay Mr fadook. You are off the watchlist. Congratulations, you can purchase your very first hunting rifle.
>Wtf my name is farook not fadook.
>Oh shucks. Well you'll have to start the appeals process all over :D
>>
>>77028005
The denial appeals process is on an indefinite time frame. There simply isn't enough funding for processing appeals.
>>
>>77027042
The government being able to dictate rights without due process is, quite frankly, more terrifying than the odds that I'm going to get capped by some snackbaring faggot.

If you've ever faced a violent confrontation that could turn lethal, you understand these things very well: When it goes down, it goes down fast, and there is rarely time to call the police and have them get there, and the most sure way to stop it is either the immediate use of or threat of lethal force to the attacker. From both a pragmatic standpoint, and a legal standpoint in the US, people are responsible for their own safety. That means that, should you face a lethal threat here, you either need to be armed yourself, or have somebody on hand who is armed and will step up and do what is needed immediately.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.