[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Onion confirmed for #TruckinForTrump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 750x761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 750x761
Is the Onion confirmed for #TruckinForTrump
>>
>>77025322

The Onion's new owner is, quite literally, a #Shill4Hill. Google it, he's one of her biggest donors.
>>
>>77025322
top kek
>>
>>77025322
You don't need to be pro-Trump to realize Clinton is unnervingly inhuman in a sort of uncanny valley way.
>>
>>77025322
This isn't anti-clinton. If anything, it's pro-clinton because it's saying she's going to turn into a butterfly.
>>
No. They're pro-Hillary. The only articles about Hillary aren't like their others where there's satire AND commentary about how ridiculous something is.

They're all meaningless with no depth.

The owners of the Onion are the same newspaper that endorsed her.
>>
>>77025322
This is just some extremely light banter on Hillary just so they can appear to be unbiased
>>
>>77025322
No, I remember Bern victims having panic attacks because it was confirmed the Onion was bought by a Clinton-backer and is shilling for her or some shit
>>
Both presidential candidates are mentally unstable. But Clinton is also female.
>>
Oh shit Clinton confirmed for Adam Warlock
>>
>>77026098
They are unbiased look at the other Clinton articles, one describes her as an amorphous blob just repeating whatever the crowd she is speaking to says
Onion is based
>>
The Onion got bought out by a literal kike Clinton financier. One of her largest supporters, actually.

Take note of the coverage of her before and after the acquisition.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.