[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this movie, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: er-ist-wieder-da-5-rcm0x1920u.jpg (483 KB, 1357x1920) Image search: [Google]
er-ist-wieder-da-5-rcm0x1920u.jpg
483 KB, 1357x1920
What do you think about this movie, /pol/?
>>
>>77024200
The first half of it was great.
>>
>>77024200
fucking brilliant and funny.
>>
>>77024200
Can Germans actually be funny? I want to watch it.
>>
>>77024200
Just watched it last night as a matter of fact. I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>77024200
It was kino
>>
>>77024200

It's decent.

>>77025373

Sporadically.
>>
>>77024200
Trash, completely missed the subtle approach of the book because jews said that it was "too easy" to sympathize with hitler and it didn't blast right wing.
>>
Hitler is my nigga
>>
>>77024200
it wasn't the best movie since Das Boot, but we've seen Germany produce worse shit.
7/10
>>
>>77025044
this
>>
best scene was Hitler goading the football fans to lynch the traitor.
>>
it was actually pretty funny. I don't think it demonized hitler too much.
>>
>>77026315
I'm curious, how is the book different?
>>
he killed that poor little jack russel I have two of those little fuckers they are great dogs

I was surprised that they were showing all those interviews, with the locals. They weren't staged right?
>>
File: hitlersouthcentral.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
hitlersouthcentral.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>77026388
>>
File: hitler.jpg (83 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
83 KB, 1920x1080
>>77024200
thought it was rly good m9
>>
>>77024200
IM KINO
>>
>>77027078
>>77027078
no they weren't
the one in the npd hq was tho (pretty obvious because mr. birne (pear) is supposed to be holger apfel (appel))

@OP: i enjoyed the movie too, hitler acted really great
>>
Hitler was pretty funny but they really tried a bit too hard on a couple things.

1) Hitler shooting a dog, dude was good with animals and had german shepherds, I'd doubt he'd need to shoot a little shit dog like that, tho it was comical.

2) The scenes with the Jewish grandma were forced and awkward. It was like hey we gotta put hitler together with a jew to show he hates them right!?

3) Movie really came off as hitler being right... for 90% of the movie and then the last like 5 minutes they shilled super hard for, "Oh my god this guys like super evil tho right and germany/hitler is bad xD!" It was like they made the movie and then tacked that on when hitler didn't seem evil enough.

One other thing I noticed though was how all the german men looked. Not sure if thats endemic of their culture right now or just a portrayal for movie purposes but they all looked like they wouldn't mind having a dick up their ass. Like all of them had tight clothes and stylized facial hair and earings. The only boss character who seemed straight-edge was the woman director lady.
>>
>>77027078
>They weren't staged right?

No.

They are genuine, like those in Borat.
But obviously they cherry-picked the best ones from huge amounts of footage.
>>
>>77027977

Did Hitler sing "Throw the Jew Down the Well" in it?
>>
>>77028100

http://www.strawpoll.me/10469362
>>
German """"""""""""""""""humour""""""""""""""""".
>>
>>77027975
Metrosexual, thats the word I was looking for. All the german dudes were hugely metrosexual. If thats what shit looks like around germany you've got serious problems.
>>
it was a pretty good film, but there were two things that bothered me.

1) Hitler shooting the dog. When the footage is leaked and shown, it makes no sense. You see the view from the dog, and the view from the distance, but the dog had no camera on it, and there was no camera pointed at them when he shot the dog. The filmmakers fucked that up.

2) the ending. the fake ending was good, but the real ending talking about the constant threat of the extreme right felt very forced. They could just have warned for extremism or horrible politicians, but no.
>>
>>77027975
>3) Movie really came off as hitler being right... for 90% of the movie and then the last like 5 minutes they shilled super hard for, "Oh my god this guys like super evil tho right and germany/hitler is bad xD!" It was like they made the movie and then tacked that on when hitler didn't seem evil enough.

That was thew whole point:
To show how populist leaders get into power, and how most people only realizes their true nature afterwards.
>>
>>77027975
pretty sure he had he's pets killed so they didn't get tortured, unlucky for the crocodile. I think that is what the scene was referring to, although i have not watched the movie.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.