[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So leftists, which do you prefer? >Christians >Pray the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: moderate islam.jpg (64 KB, 628x664) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam.jpg
64 KB, 628x664
So leftists, which do you prefer?

>Christians
>Pray the gay away

>Muslims
>Spray the gay away

How much longer can you keep up the Christians are evil Muslims are good narrative?
>>
You're proving /pol/s stupidity is real.

Christians and Muslims are just as evil as one another.

I prefer a world full of homosexual transsexuals fucking in public than a world full of Christians or a world full of Muslims. At least they don't judge others.
>>
>>77018374
This.
I'd rather see dudes literally fucking in the streets than worry about being blown up because my skin isn't brown enough.
>>
File: 1452034147393.jpg (147 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
1452034147393.jpg
147 KB, 1584x1584
>>77018374
>>
>>77017277
muslims = fine
wife should obey husband = true
sharia law = type of legal system rather than actual laws therefore neutral
Less than half support death for adultery and leaving Islam. That means most are moderate.
>>
>>77017277
Oh you.

Are you really this ignorant? Is that on purpose?
>>
File: giant-scarecrow-sally-weigand.jpg (130 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
giant-scarecrow-sally-weigand.jpg
130 KB, 600x900
>>77017277
>How much longer can you keep up the Christians are evil Muslims are good narrative?
Find me the left wing that supports religious fundamentalist anything...

Save maybe Buddhists...

Half the reason the Muslims hate the west so much is because leftist westerners are always describing stoning women, female circumcision, and death for apostates, etc, as "barbaric". They only tolerate secular Muslims, which, by fundamentalist Islamic standards, are apostates to be put to death.
>>
>>77018374
>I hate these religions because they judge others
And you are judging them, congratulations you are hypocrite
>>
>>77020043

You're judging me. You're a hypocrite too.
>>
>>77017277
I'm a leftist and it's obvious that both are terrible and Islam is the worse of the two. Anybody who claims to be a liberal and defends Islam is a walking contradiction.
>>
>>77019544
>They only tolerate secular Muslims

Your president is literally defending a terrorist and blaming on the gun laws.
>>
What the fuck happened the Christianity General? It vanished as soon as I was considering converting.
>>
>>77018947

Sharia law is not neutral, you homosexual Muhammed loving faggot.

Migration 'has created 900 no-go areas in EU': Devastating report shows order breaking down - including in London
Hungary claims Europe has 900 areas where authorities have 'no control'
It said these areas 'with a high number of immigrants' are also in London
The government made the claims on a website opposing EU quota system
It said the 'norms of the host society barely prevail' in these 'no go' areas
See more news on the migrant crisis at www.dailymail.co.uk/migrantcrisis

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518961/Europe-900-no-areas-large-immigrant-populations-including-London-Paris-authorities-no-control-claims-Hungary-ahead-EU-refugee-referendum.html#ixzz4BP4MRFev
>>
>>77022523
lol.
Sharia law just means a system of law based on the opinion of clerics rather than a written code of law. Therefore, in theory in can mean anything.

The no go zones are complete myth. Believe me, I go to college in one of the most diverse areas of London.
>>
>>77018702
>'d rather see dudes literally fucking in the streets than worry about being blown up because my skin isn't brown enough.

this is what backwards, uneducated /pol/tards actually believe
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.