[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Trump banter drop: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1438398861411.jpg (5 KB, 180x138) Image search: [Google]
1438398861411.jpg
5 KB, 180x138
New Trump banter drop:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j-trump-statement-regarding-tragic-terrorist-attacks
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 613x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 613x425
>>
>It was the worst terrorist attack on our soil since 9/11

Lol who is Timothy McVeigh. Give him some credit you fucking retard
>>
"I am going to be a President for all Americans, and I am going to protect and defend all Americans. We are going to make America safe again and great again for everyone."
>>
>>77015817
do you not know how time works?
>>
>>77015817
McVeigh was in the 90s you gimp
>>
>>77015817
Before 9/11.
Your weak excuses are weak. Islam is over. It's a dead religion. Not even dying. We are doing an autopsy on the dead religion of Islam.
>>
"We need to protect all Americans, of all backgrounds and all beliefs, from Radical Islamic Terrorism - which has no place in an open and tolerant society. Radical Islam advocates hate for women, gays, Jews, Christians and all Americans. I am going to be a President for all Americans, and I am going to protect and defend all Americans. We are going to make America safe again and great again for everyone."

God damn, ether
>>
>>77015817
>since 9/11
>SINCE

Leave it up to roaches for reading comprehension
>>
>>77015817
SINCE, learn English Roach
>>
File: .jpg (107 KB, 540x900) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
107 KB, 540x900
>I am trying to save lives and prevent the next terrorist attack. We can't afford to be politically correct anymore.

DRUMPF IS BEING RACIST
>>
>>77015817
Fucking roaches
>>
Donald Trump has to win this he just has to
>>
>>77015817
>since 9/11
and you say he's the retard.
>>
>>77015817
Mcveigh was April of 95, and he doesn't deserve any credit for being a prolific piece of shit who thought he could wage war on the greatest army of human existence.
>>
>>77016359

Turk can't math good, can only slice lamb for kebab. Good practice for beheading infidels.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.