[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I come back from this, /pol/? Are they right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.png (51 KB, 931x554) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
51 KB, 931x554
How do I come back from this, /pol/?

Are they right?
>>
Islam in mentally illness.
Islam is responsible for 5% of US mass shootings but make up <1% of the US pop.
This is disproportionally high.
>>
>>77012930
I need a source, anon.
>>
Every time you have a mass shooting or gun violence, everyone immediately assumes that it's a white male.

Why is it okay to stereotype white males in this regard?

Furthermore, we call muslims who perpetrate violence in the name of Islam terrorists BECAUSE THEY FUCKING ARE.

You'll bend over backwards to call for the banning of weapons, but you do nothing but enable the ideological contagion of radical islamic terrorism. These are people that LITERALLY THINK THEY ARE DOING GODS WORK.
>>
File: 1101950501_400.jpg (43 KB, 400x527) Image search: [Google]
1101950501_400.jpg
43 KB, 400x527
>>77012576
No, they are ignorant. Ask them if they know who this right wing whitie Michigan boy was, an if they are aware that his kill total dwarfs mudslide Omar's.
>>
>>77012576
Ask them for proof
All I see when a mass shooting occurs by a white is "right wing extremism"

They always say this shit but never provide proof
They cant see in their little minds that the majority of muslims hate their guts yet they will readily accept that the right wing hates them
>>
File: 1344231441068.png (15 KB, 198x247) Image search: [Google]
1344231441068.png
15 KB, 198x247
Every individual is assessed for their motivations.

Non-whites' motivations just happen to be more tribalistic.

That's all.
>>
why are you arguing with friends about politics
>>
We keep turning away when a muslim commits these acts, and refusing to blame the religion, and they keep happening.

At a certain point you need to admit it to yourself that they are inherently intolerant and violent, and in need of a reformation.
>>
fuck all shitskins
>>
File: Untitled2.png (21 KB, 933x369) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
21 KB, 933x369
>>77013388
They started it.
>>
>>77013686
Fucking redpill these faggots or leave them
>>
>>77013972

>if your friends don't have the same idology as you, you shouldn't be friends with them

t period a lonely person
>>
>>77013686

Show them this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94

In fact, show it to everyone.
>>
>>77012576
Terrorism is not just shooting people because you're mentally disturbed. Terrorism is an organized act to tear down the foundation of the country.

A mentally ill shooter isn't trying to destroy America, nor does he have the same agenda as a terrorist, who is typically not mentally ill at all and is trained.
>>
>>77012576
Beacuse it doesn't "just so happen" His political alignment and radical ideology led him to believe he should kill people because of their sexual orientation. So yes, he's american as the next, except his religious ideology told him to kill people; I.e. him being islamic.
>>
>>77012576
>How do I come back from this

There is nothing to come back from. They have no arguments. Discontinue.
>>
>>77014062
>I should just sit there quietly and let retards continue to be retards and infect others with their retardedness
t. A loser
>>
It's this shit all over again.

When immigrants attacked women in cologne media tried to frame it as such that it was german males who were the truely evil sexists despite such a thing never occuring before.
>>
>>77013686
>>77012576
>Arguing with a pozzed libshit from a pozzed libshit perspective

You lost before you even began, pussy.
>>
File: joe biden is dis.jpg (27 KB, 340x416) Image search: [Google]
joe biden is dis.jpg
27 KB, 340x416
>>77014062
>tfw most of my friends are moderate with one bernie-fag
>Bernie-fag hates hillary so much and through our talks, may vote for Trump, atleast wont vote for Hillary
>Other two moderate friends aren't as inclined to vote for Trump yet
>Other is voting Trump
>>
>>77013686
>happens to be muslim
>implying islams teachings had nothing to do with his views on gays

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW CAN YOU BE THIS STUPID
>>
File: 1465147205406.jpg (150 KB, 544x534) Image search: [Google]
1465147205406.jpg
150 KB, 544x534
>>77012576
>nobody is against white people

You can never win an argument against a Jew because the Jew will always start their argument with a lie.
>>
>>77012576
>white person goes on shooting
>white community condemns it

>nigger commits crimes
>Its our culture, its whitey's fault, he's a gud boi

>muslim commits crime
>literally part of the religion
>muslims literally praising the attack

one of these groups is not like the other...
>>
>>77012576
>he is just as much American as the next person

No he is not. He let a religious belief override what being an American is all about.

Argument discarded.
>>
>>77014462
I guess so. They even said that Christians hate gays too, kind of implying that they're somehow just as bad.
>>
>>77012576
Yeah, because no one EVER implicates whiteness as a problem or specifically associates any criminal behaviors with being white......

>http://www tshirthell com/shirts/products/a419/a419r_new.gif
>>
>>77012576
Something about religion being something you choose and race you're born with. Middle easterners weren't always Muslim. Nor were North africans or central asians. But now they all behave quite similar due to the mental virus of Islam, which again, is a chose, not an innate phenotype
>>
>>77015874
Link broken, upload the image?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.