[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO yet again!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12_21-14-37.png (50 KB, 584x347) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12_21-14-37.png
50 KB, 584x347
>>
As opposed to none having one and having this morning happen.
>>
>>77011947
>implying fags carry guns
>>
>>77011947
Because you cant bring guns into clubs, you imbecile. That only proves our point.
>>
>>77012241
>implying they don't
>>
>>77012303
Seth tweets such inane arguments to shit, all of which are so easily picked apart as you just demonstrated, that I truly don't understand why he bothers.
>>
>>77012303
this is a shitty version. Where's the real one?
>>
>Why are law abiding citizens not illegally bringing their firearms into gun-free zones in order to prevent other people from doing so?

Well...
>>
>>77011947
There are actual statistics that counter this 'never happened' meme.
>>
File: lovely.jpg (82 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
lovely.jpg
82 KB, 240x320
I came home on Friday, tired and angry. I've been balancing dual engineering majors, a minor and a job. My last date had ended in a disaster because my (now ex) girlfriend had bluntly told me that I had no time for her. I came home and of course- ranted and raved to my mother about my life and that was when I blurted out I would die a virgin. She was sad a little, to see me so stressed and frustrated. She said the usual- that I would find the right girl etc. She then had placed her hand on my cheek as she always does. I remember leaning into her palm and said that there were no other girls who could understand how difficult it is for me. I then said "there's only you ma" She gave me a little pep speech saying how handsome I was and how later on girls would line up to pick a guy they want as husband material. I then miserably told her that I was probably feeling frustrated. She then asked- "sexually"? I flustered a bit but then grudgingly nodded. She said that she wanted to help me get back in spirits. I then half jokingly and half desperately asked if she'd make love to her own son. She was flabbergasted a bit- leaning back with her mouth open. I don't know- a desperate part of my brain reached out. I said I'd always loved her, and it would only be sex to help me with my confidence. I pulled every excuse. It was pathetic. She reacted as anyone would- the notion was ridiculous, immoral. I don't remember what I said- but something made her look at me and she said "fine. I'll have sex with you. The minute you think you don't live by my rules- it's over. I expect you to find a girl when you've graduated. You're under a lot of stress and you need sex." I didn't care if she said I'd have to repaint the basement. I agreed to anything.
>>
File: prettydress.jpg (805 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
prettydress.jpg
805 KB, 720x960
She then hesitantly took off her clothes and pulled me toward her. They all say it- but it was amazing. She guided me in slowly and tenderly. Showing me how to kiss her and how to move my hips at a pace. It was slow sex. We looked into each other's eyes the whole time. Like my heart was about to burst from my nerves and sheer bliss. I won't lie- I came in her within 3 minutes, maybe less (she has her tubes tied and she told me I could). I swear- she had me. As I was still in her, I babbled every promise I could make. And I loved it, her skin, lying on her, the fact that I was in her- had me ready again. I went crazy for her, kissing her, holding her. The number of times I said "I love you mom" hahaha! I was infatuated. We spent all of Friday making love- or rather me trying to have sex with her in every room of the house. (It's just the two of us). I was insatiable but she enjoyed the attention. She even joked that I kissed her more times that day than I ever did. We talked a lot about how we felt about this, how we were still mother and son, yet lovers. And she made sure to let me know that nothing has changed in terms of who was in charge lol. Yep- I'm over the moon. I regret nothing. When I'm inside her- it's not just the sex- the thought that I'm a man making love to my mother sent me to heaven. I'll say it- I'm a damn Mommas boy and I can't be prouder.
>>
File: 1453823602030.jpg (29 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
1453823602030.jpg
29 KB, 475x356
>mfw he supported Bernie Sanders
>>
>illegal to carry in an establishment that serves alcohol

GG Seth
>>
>>77011947

But this has happened before:

http://controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
>>
It was a gun-free zone
>>
It happened literally two weeks ago.

A CC holder engaged a shooter in Houston and was shot three times in the process.
>>
>>77011947
>so let's ban guns to ENSURE it will never happen

Seth MacFarlane is a sack of shit.
>>
>>77012303
DELEET THIS
>>
The security must SECURE people, guards should have been armed.
>>
>>77011947
Well it isn't a mass shooting if its stopped now is it?
>>
File: angrymummy.jpg (37 KB, 580x382) Image search: [Google]
angrymummy.jpg
37 KB, 580x382
>>77013137
you loosing on football
>>
>>77011947
GUN. FREE. ZONE.
>>
Happens here on a daily basis.
>>
>>77011947
Happens all the time in public malls and other places not full of literal faggots
>>
File: 1464124951868.jpg (166 KB, 734x814) Image search: [Google]
1464124951868.jpg
166 KB, 734x814
>>77012634
this one?
>>
>>77012303
>>77013509
Kek
>>
>>77013224
Pleb game, why would I care?
>>
>>77012808
moar propaganda barbie
>>
File: prokuror.jpg (95 KB, 416x300) Image search: [Google]
prokuror.jpg
95 KB, 416x300
>>77013999
your country suck
>>77014012
dont call mummy that very disrespectful
>>
>>77013509
kek
>>
>>77011947

Yes, because someone would have been carrying in there.

The following is a list of places that are off-limits when carrying a concealed weapon in Florida… any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose…

Yes, this means that the club was a GUN-FREE ZONE.

Let's talk more about how concealed carry license holders followed the law and did not carry into the club.
>>
>>77011947
1. Gun free zone
2. When it does happen it doesn't turn into a massacre with a massive body count and therefor it doesn't make the news.
>>
>>77011947
Clubs are almost exclusively gun-free zones. Naturally, no law-abiding citizen would take a gun in one.

Concealed carriers stop crime and murders all the time in non-gun-free zones though.
>>
>>77011947

http://6abc.com/news/doctor-in-hospital-shooting-shares-photos-of-recovery/216641/
>>
>>77014632
>club
Any where in america that serves alcohol; guns are banned by civilians.
>>
>>77014211
people from my country make 120 dollars on average and have better teeth than yours.
>>
>>77011947
There is like ten thousand videos on liveleak of good people pulling out concealed hand guns and blasting low life thugs.
>>
>>77014714
tweet that to seth
>>
File: mumee.jpg (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
mumee.jpg
1 MB, 1280x960
>>77014817
you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuj8X8PgI2g
>>
>>77014789
>Any where in america that serves alcohol; guns are banned by civilians.
It should be banned imo, people are retarded when they are drunk and if every one had the right to CC at drinking establishments the total death toll spread out over a decade would be greater then the odd massacre.

But designated drivers, bartenders, waiters and guards should be allowed to CC as usual.
>>
>>77014789
Not entirely true; in Wisconsin, one can carry with a license as long as no alcohol is consumed on the premises and one is not legally intoxicated or otherwise materially impaired.

http://www.usacarry.com/wisconsin_concealed_carry_permit_information.html
>>
>>77015421
You have now. Lesbian here who carries on a daily basis. Homophobia is alive and well in Wisconsin.
>>
>>77015135
Yea, I agree. This is contrary to what the OP posted though. Seth states a concealed handgun wouldn't have done shit, but CC holders followed the law and didn't bring their hand guns, so the case is Schrodinger at best.

If you've never been to america, the only people who go to clubs are niggers, faggots and retards. Real men party in the country, where people couldn't give a fuck less about you drinking nine fifths of tequila and shooting 10,000 rounds at 11:00pm on a tuesday. Fuck last time I went out it was to a friends house where there were about 20-30 people bbqing, riding dirt bikes, and shooting microwaves and fridges full of tannerite.
>>
>>77011947
I've never really been to a nightclub in the US. But I've been to a bunch overseas. But most nightclubs I've been to, pat you down at the door. So I don't see conceal carry working out well. Not to mention, I'm sure most clubs have a no firearm policy in the first place.
>>
>>77011947

http://www.businessinsider.com/uber-driver-with-concealed-handgun-prevents-mass-shooting-in-chicago-2015-4

Seth MacFarlame absolutely BTFO
>>
>>77015121
cummy in mummy man is that you?
>>
>>77011947

It's not /pol/ btfo, it's gun control nazi's btfo
>>
>>77011947
wow seth mcfarlane is red-pilled now?
>>
Alright Steve McChicken your going on the do not support list.

What is this guy like an actor or somethin?
>>
>>77015662
you're one of those fat dykey lesbos huh? Don't tell me, I'll pretend you're a ex-supermodel lesbian who has numerous orgies with other sexy ex-models who brandish guns and cigars in hot tubs. If you're ccing a .380 or a .22 please fuck off.
>>
>>77015993
Nah, his part is after the "//", he's quoting someone else before that.
>>
File: yesmommy.gif (4 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yesmommy.gif
4 MB, 480x360
>>77015879
hi

do you want to talk
>>
>>77016264
your mummy is cute
>>
>>77011947
It's happened tons of times. It doesn't get reported on because there's no tragedy.
>>
>>77011947
or if he never had access to assult rifle's the shooting never would have happened. Seth Mcfarlane BTFO
>>
File: reallyprettie.jpg (135 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
reallyprettie.jpg
135 KB, 564x423
>>77016353
thank you i love her a lot
>>
File: gun free zone.jpg (71 KB, 638x456) Image search: [Google]
gun free zone.jpg
71 KB, 638x456
>>77012303
So true, gun free zones are just kill zones for any nutjob.
>>
File: Adam Sandler.png (448 KB, 1009x772) Image search: [Google]
Adam Sandler.png
448 KB, 1009x772
>>77011947
>Seth
Literally a discount Trey Parker.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.