[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets get real for a second /pol. 99% of the things that bother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Lets get real for a second /pol.

99% of the things that bother us socially in the world are because of *insanely* rich people. Not niggers, or spics, or gays, or w/e the scapegoat may be.

In reality, the insanely rich of this country, regardless of color, cooperate in setting up a system of narrated news, narrated sports, narrated advertisements, etc, all in the name of *MAKING FUCKING MONEY*.

Can we all at least ackowledge for once that most of the behaviors we dislike (nigger gangster behavior, PC culture, feminism, etcetcetcetc... its all promoted by the media, and the stores, and the movies, which are all owned by who?

Filthy fucking rich people.

Is it to hard for us to recognize our actual enemy. The insanely rich people who have faces and names, yet we hardly know of them because they hide in front of their hypnotic marketing and businesses to get what they want.

They live in their safe, white, beautiful cities in beautiful countries. They don't have to assimilate with anyone, they don't have to be around diversity, they don't have to live in any way like how they dictate other's lives.

They are the enemy.
>>
>>77011936
I have to live around niggers and spics. The whites arent the ones causing problems.
>>
>>77011936
>owned by who?
>rich people
>not jews
>>
Yes, but who promoted and caused that diversity you live around. Who is actually profiting off of it while you suffer?

The insanely fucking rich..

You may not realize but they DO make money off of diversity and multiculturalism. It dumbs down the people, and consuming goes up as more and more people are divided.
>>
>>77011936

Not true. My family is insanely rich and they've only done good for me and society at large through charity.

Everything is the fault of assholes who get involved in things they shouldn't.
>>
And its not just jews that participate in this. There are people of all backgrounds that collude in this simply for monetary gain.
>>
>>77012400

I'm not talking about 'I think my family is rich b/c we have a few million'...

I'm talking about people with money and power beyond anyone you've ever known, or will know.
>>
>>77011936
You know why? Because fuck you, poor people.

Disgusting animals.
>>
File: IMG_20160612_162659.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_162659.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
>>77011936
Yeah fuck off.

We knows what's happening, the kikes need a new prole class.

They will rise up and slay us.

"The rich" are not the enemy, particularly as the new rich = whites. Pic disturbingly related.

Only a völk guarantees liberty.
>>
>>77011936
Fuck off with your class warfare bullshit, commie.
>>
>>77011936
>99% of the things that bother us socially in the world are because of *insanely* rich people.
Do you know what minority is overrepresented among them?
>>
File: Hmmm.png (4 KB, 204x205) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.png
4 KB, 204x205
>>77011936

Who could be behind this post?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.