[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finns are Mongols
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: prophetik.jpg (71 KB, 368x614) Image search: [Google]
prophetik.jpg
71 KB, 368x614
I am a professional race scientist from /pol/, and i will explain why Finns are not white but Koreans who need to go back to Korea.

Northeast Asian countries like Mongolia, Korea, Manchuria and Siberia have very cold winters.

According to the Allen-Bergmann's rule, organisms living in cold climates have smaller external protuberance and flatter and rounder features to reduce heat loss.

So Mongoloids, since they live in the most extreme cold contitions, have smaller and narrower eyes, noses, and mouths, with flatter and rounder faces than whites.

Also, to digest ice and frozen meat, they developed well-defined jaws and high cheekbones.

Finns, to survive extreme winters of Finland, developed certain mongoloid features. Finland is almost as cold as Northeast Asia.

Therefore, Finns are Koreans and Mongols, not white.

pic related is a nonwhite subhuman with flat round face, small narrow nose, eyes and mouths, with prominent cheekbones and well-defined jaw.
>>
File: 04_ed.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
04_ed.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
>>77009775
Finnish girl with her Asian boyfriend
>>
File: 01.jpg (264 KB, 1000x658) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
264 KB, 1000x658
>>77009919
>Finnish girl with her Asian boyfriend
More pics of them
>>
>>77009775
>Canadian
>Of French, middle eastern, or Asian descent
>Uses the term subhuman
Wew
>>
>>77009775
A
>>
>>77009775
Nope, they was revoked of theirs "Golden Horde" membership during last khans assembly. From now on they are considered as much feminine fagots just like other LEAF.
>>
>>77010274
fucking
>>
>>77010357
leaf
>>
>>77009775
Is it just Finns who are mongoloid then? What about Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania? They just slavs?
>>
>>77009919
looks like a nice asian couple
>>
>>77010121
>Amerinigger calling other "subhuman"
How is your muslim nigger (married with a trannie) president ?
>>
File: europe-eyes-general--lig.jpg (143 KB, 1600x847) Image search: [Google]
europe-eyes-general--lig.jpg
143 KB, 1600x847
we are just more evolved than you're, make an contract with its.
>>
File: 1465496313889.jpg (103 KB, 728x843) Image search: [Google]
1465496313889.jpg
103 KB, 728x843
>>77009775
>leaf
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.