[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban all firearms !
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 2132544-img_20120219_00257.jpg (336 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
2132544-img_20120219_00257.jpg
336 KB, 2048x1536
discuss merifats ..?
in the UK no one dies from shootings
>>
>>77004900
Fuck off, scum.
You can still buy firearms here.
>>
>>77004900
except Derrick Bird's victims, you stupid fuck. No matter how many regulations you put on weapons, psychos will still find a way to wound people - just look at how many mass stabbings there have been in China in the last ten years. America has a problem with morons being able to get their hands on guns easily, but that's not to say that they should cancel everything fun straight away.
>>
>>77004900

How many people die from stabbings? Battery?

Yeah we have a small number of shootings, but how many people have died becuase of an inability to defend themselves against a crazed attacker?
>>
>>77005062
GTFO its harder to get a license than find a white man in london arsehole
>>77005136
there the one exception now toddle on cunt
>>
Last year we had 8 gun deaths. This year we have 8 already and people think gun violence is out of control even though its all gang related
>>
>>77005366
we cannot ban knives /sharps stupid but we can jail niggers with them ..
give everyone a gun an be like merifat arseholes ,no thanks abdullah
>>
File: 1465702894318.jpg (57 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1465702894318.jpg
57 KB, 540x720
UK's people have no recourse when EU decides your elected officials have absolutely no say in your policies.

You live in an existence you have absolutely no control over. Your leaders do not fear you.
>>
shall not be infringed.
>>
>>77005587
Thats Brilliant paddy since you surrendered to us Brit Masters years ago ..ffs
>>
>>77005834
This Tbqh familia senpai
>>
>>77005834
>>77005988

we leaving soon an when your assclown trumps fucking you ..he is even Banned from the UK by David Cameron who called him a stupid racist fool ..Keked
>>
>>77005762

>Jail niggers
>trumps racciss guysszzz

Fuck off ahmed.
>>
>>77006528
spotted the yankee dooddle wanker in Britbong here
>>
>>77004900
>no one dies from shootings
family that live across the road from me in west london were robbed and killed by niggers with shotguns a few years back
>>
Yea instead of that your soldiers are beheaded in your capital by muzzies.
>>
>>77006784

I'm actually half Norwegian you fat anglo faggot go service Mohammad's cock more you pasty bag of shit.
>>
>>77004900
shall not be infringed.
>>
>>77005834

learn how the EU works retard
>>
>>77006858
that was illegal shotguns no niggers get licensed firearms in the UK nowadays ..Fact cannot be trusted to not be a nig /ape ..kek
>>77006890
Yeah was he shot by the sand niggers erm NO so fuck off hun Cucked shitskin
>>
You have to be mentally retarded to not understand why guns are way different from a knife or a baseball bat.

Sure, a knife is INCREDIBLY dangerous in a fight, however, you cannot have a fucking mass stabbing. It's way easier for a crowd of people to overpower a crazy guy with a knife than a crazy guy with a gun. So people dying from some other cause is not relevant to the issue.
>>
>>77007272
>half Norwegian half troll nigger cucked cunt LULz Your countries that brill once the sand niggers arrived you hid in Britbong , an I bet you fat albino blonde spotty shrek looking fuck ..anders the paedo indeed
>>
>>77008022

1/10 i read it, or atleast attempted to.
>>
>>77007908
Totally agree with your post Ivan but your cuntry men ambushed non hoolies yesterday an for that ! you are Banned replying here ok !
>>
>>77008267
so anders the child rapist
get English lessons apeman / troll
>>
I see many Merifats darent post here cos there rules on firearms are stupid an they too much an arsehole cuntry to just have punch ups nowadays ..lol
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.