[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun Control or Islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: you must believe.jpg (125 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
you must believe.jpg
125 KB, 612x612
/pol/, as a result of the Orlando shooting that left 50 people dead, do you think we need a control on guns, control on Islam or both? Explain.
>>
More guns, less Islam.
>>
You smart
>>
>>77003894
We need diversity control
>>
>>77004240
/thread
>>
>>77004240
Explain
>>
>>77003894
The Terrorist in Paris got guns and guns are banned in France
>>
File: McCree.png (145 KB, 350x330) Image search: [Google]
McCree.png
145 KB, 350x330
Fags couldn't pull there guns out fast enough but I... I shot that mother fuck quick.

The name's McCree and I'm your huckleberry.
>>
No islam would have prevented this attack outright
No guns would have still meant he had bombs, probably would have had more and used them effectively.

Speculation aside with links to ISIS im sure he could have found some spic cartel member to buy an ak from if he wanted one.
Banning guns is dealing with the thorns growing on the side of the weed that is islam, the weed that is sucking the lifeblood out of europe, the west, and everyone who stands for liberty.
>>
More guns
More body armor
>>
>>77004693
There's always a way to get guns. Banning them wont magically make them go away, especially in this melting pot of friendshit we call America. Less Islam will prevent these attacks in the first place, but the only way this should be done is getting the fuck out of the middle east, not by building a wall.
>>
File: 1465753971118.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1465753971118.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>77004693
Guns don't make people kill each other in the name of ALLAH
>>
America doesn't have a gun problem it had a brown people problem
>>
>>77005224
But what about deregulating guns instead of banning them?
>>
Faggots didn't want to defend their safe space.
>>
>>77004906
While Islam was the driving force, guns were what made it possible.
>>
>>77005547
Exactly, islam is the root of the problem.
>>
>>77005547
Yes, but there's no guarantee that banning guns for law-abiding citizens would have curtailed his getting a gun. He apparently had ties to ISIS, an international terrorist organization, and could probably have gotten his hands on a weapon if he really wanted to regardless of the legality.
>>
>>77003894

Control on Islam.

Even though at times i agree that idiots should not have access to firearms, your citizens have a right to them, a law that your country was founded upon and henceforth, shall not be infringed.
>>
Apparently, his parents literally said he doesnt practice at all he doesnt pray (which is mandatory for muslims) he isnt even fasting in ramadan (which is mandatory for muslims) ... american media and politicians love pinning the blame on muslims so that they do not have to feel like part of the problem and because this, once again, is apparently a matter of religion so that they dont have to reexamine their own views on gun control or homophobia
>>
Is it gun control to say tha I was disgusted when that FBI agent was talking about how the guy had been investigated multiple times and was in contact with a known terrorist and yet nothing came of it and that he was still able to purchase a gun beyond that?

Obama calling for gun control is complete garbage and completely expected but I think if you've been under investigation by the FBI multiple times for ties to Islamic terrorists you don't get to have a gun.
>>
>>77005387
Whatever you designate guns there will always ALWAYS be a way to get a hold of them if someone is motivated enough
>>
>>77005964

His parents are obviously Muslim shills distancing him from their fundamentalist beliefs
>>
>>77005964
>Apparently, his parents literally said he doesnt practice at all he doesnt pray (which is mandatory for muslims) he isnt even fasting in ramadan (which is mandatory for muslims)
Yeah, because parents always tell the truth about their child. Surely they couldn't have so ulterior motive in making sure Islam doesn't get blamed. Never mind the fact that the FBI has said it's possible he had ties to ISIS or the fact that ISIS has claimed responsibility
>>
>>77006072
Innocent before proven guilty you faggot
>>
>>77003894
Islamic gun control. No guns for Muslims. Especially profiled as possible terrorists (Middle East connections etc)
>>
>>77003894
We need exterminate faggots once for all.
>>
>>77003894
Shoot all the brown people
problem solved
>>
>>77003894
Fuck those pederass ragheads
>>
>>77003894
It was a security guard in a gun free zone. Nuff said
>>
>>77005964
Yeah, believe them because muslims in the past have shown such a willingness to cooperate when one of their own camels out.
>>
>>77006384
You might as well have no guns for white people, since apparently they were the ones who did most of the school shootings.
>>
>>77006381
This is not how no flight list works.
>>
>>77006384
>Implying some bleeding heart liberal terrorist sympathizer wont buy the guns for them after hearing their sob story about how evil the west is and that they did literally nothing wrong as killing infidels is a Quranic commandment.
>>
>>77004890

it's high noon somewhere rite? xD
>>
>>77006587
Actually that is exactly how it works.

You can get on the no fly list without being tried in a court of law. You cannot restrict somebodies rights without due process.
>>
>>77004890
IT'S.
HIGH.
NOON.
>>
If we can have regulations on exercising the explicitly guaranteed right to bear arms, I fail to see how we couldn't have similar hoops to jump through for people who want to exercise their right to practice Islam.
>>
>>77003894
ban muslims from owning guns
>>
>>77004240
Religion as a whole
>>
guns are just glorified metal and springs, any halfwit with a few hand tools and a pile of scrap metal can make a firearm.

Islam is a totalitarian conquest ideology that needs to be eradicated.
>>
I feel that Islam is a product of lack of development. Christianity had the same problems historically speaking. Since Islam is far less assimilated and far less developed when compared to Christianity that is why it faces these problems today. Problems that Christianity faced long ago (and to a lesser extent battles today.)
>>
>>77003894
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
>>
>>77008359
its also based around emulating a psychotic warlord, though, so its an apples to oranges comparison
>>
>>77003894
Dj Khaled is based. He's a Palestinian Muslim but is apolitical as fuck and I read on his wiki page that he had a show called Arab Attack but changed the name after 9/11 to not offend any Americans

Why can't more Muslims be like him? Granted he doesn't seem to be practicing at all but still
>>
>>77003894
Daily reminder that DJ Khaled's name was DJ Arab Attack but he changed it after 9/11
>>
>>77003894
>Gun Control or Islam?
Easy:
Gun Controlled Islam
>>
>>77003894
No restrictions should be placed on the right to the free exercise of religion or the right to keep and bear arms. We should however restrict permanent residence for people from certain countries. People from countries that have an Islamic majority should not immigrate to the US without a college degree in a STEM field and sponsorship from a US based company.
>>
>>77009241
Eh, I suggest that if we restrict permanent residence, we might as well make it more inclusive. Just because you have a STEM degree doesn't mean you should come to the United States. Instead, they should help their own countries so it wouldn't be as shit ie China and India.
>>
Well seeing as nightclub bombings have been a standard terrorist tactic for 40+ years, I don't believe access to guns really made any difference here.
>>
>>77003894
Both.
>>
The religious conflicts happening in the Middle East are quite literally a mirror of things like the European 30 years war. These middle eastern conflicts simply boast outside influences, and globalization.
>>
White straight male genocide will solve all problems.
>>
>>77011811
Dubs of truth speaks so.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.