[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the left aligned with Islam? It goes against everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 21
File: al-hillary.png (52 KB, 616x329) Image search: [Google]
al-hillary.png
52 KB, 616x329
Why is the left aligned with Islam? It goes against everything they stand for. I wonder if they'll ever realize this.
>>
She is now pivoting because there are more gays than Muslims. Hillary is a shit.
>>
File: 345897345.jpg (37 KB, 514x158) Image search: [Google]
345897345.jpg
37 KB, 514x158
>>77003345
http://fooledbyrandomness.com/minority.pdf
>>
>>77003345

Because they see Islam as the next group of "poor souls suffering because of discrimination." Just like blacks, gays, trannies, etc. Despite the fact Islam is the most discriminating religion out there.
>>
>>77003345
Liberals will never realize anything. They're so delusional and naive about life that a Muslim could be raping them in the ass with a spiked dildo shouting "ALLAHU ACKBAR" every 10 seconds and they still wouldn't blame Islam
>>
>>77003345
>I wonder if they'll ever realize this
>>77003615

The answer is basically NO. The left will never realize this until the very end of the west itself, which ironically will lead to the demise of the leftists aswell.
>>
File: cute nazi.jpg (109 KB, 850x569) Image search: [Google]
cute nazi.jpg
109 KB, 850x569
>>77003345
There is no "left."

You're buying into a false dichotomy.

The left/right divide is manufactured by the oligarchy to keep you from having a meaningful discussion. The manufactured "pop-culture wars" are just a distraction.
>>
>if you fight the enemy, they win

where have I heard this before
>>
>>77004334
Not if you fight the enemy and YOU win.

Seriously where does all this retarded defeatist logic come from?
>>
>>77004334
if you kill your enemy they win
>>
>>77003345
>Why is the left aligned with Islam? It goes against everything they stand for.
Both hate westen culture though.
>>
File: 1464744598309.jpg (531 KB, 2097x3000) Image search: [Google]
1464744598309.jpg
531 KB, 2097x3000
>>77003345
All of this pro Muslim pandering is going to backfire on her big time. A huge segment of her base are soccer mom liberals and non-flagrant gays. These people aren't swayed by SJW talking points, and Muzzies committing mass casualty hate crimes are only going to drive these people further to the right.
>>
>>77003345
Because Mommy and Daddy were white Christians so they had to rebel against "duh cistum"

They love Islam because mostly brown people follow it, that's literally it.
>>
>>77003345
They want the destruction of the West; Muslims hate the west. Natural alliance.
>>
File: 1459234140024.jpg (153 KB, 1080x763) Image search: [Google]
1459234140024.jpg
153 KB, 1080x763
No they won't anytime soon. It helped to cause the rise of Trump, and this event will wake even more people up. They pretty much gave him the election because they refused to pull their head out of their ass.
>>
>>77003345
>Let's be clear:

Hillary preaches to lefty retards like a teacher talks to a room full of third graders.
>>
I hate that it takes an obviously religiously motivated shooting of faggots by an American citizen to wake the regressive left up to the dangers of Islam.

They will wake up...right guys?
>>
>>77006088
Checked

And no, they will keep sleeping. It's all they know how to do.
>>
>>77006088
The lefties? No. The population? Possible. The indifference of the Left shows up in cases like this when they can't really twist the narrative in any way without looking like retards (not that they already don't) and undermines their credibility.
>>
>>77003345
I legitimately have no clue. I think it might be because they're not white and they've already committed to this story that white people are the root of all evil in the world.
>>
NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT!

THE TERRORISTS WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING, BY PROTECTING YOURSELF YOU ARE PLAYING INTO THE TERRORISTS' HANDS!!!
>>
Muslims terrorist attacks aren't just wrong - they play into our hands.
>>
>>77004246
Have been saying this for the longest.
>>
>>77003345

Because the left is Marxist and Marxism is Jews and Jews want to turn the West into a bloodbath of Christians versus Muslims.
>>
#notalllmuslims guys.jeez how can you all be so racist. just cause it's another attack by a muslim doesn't mean theyre all bad. how could you even want to deport them your such a bigot/racist/xenophobe
>>
>>77003345
To me that reads like she's scared as shit of Muslims and wants to "be clear" about how "We don't hate you so don't attack us again." Also it reads like "I'll take the Muslim vote, thanks Trump." Either way you slice it, who gives a shit what this crotchy bitch says. She's a career politician and probably doesn't have a single thought in her head that hasn't been spoonfed to her by 35 advisors.
>>
What does the left think causes muslims to do terrorist attacks?
>>
>>77003345
IT is the biggest mystery of the 21st century.

Islam is against EVERY SINGLE THING the left stands for
>muh equality
KILL ALL NON BELIEVERS
>muh womens rights
RAPE HER THEN STONE HER TO DEATH FOR IT
>muh gays
THROW THEM OFF A BUILDING
>muh tolerance
KILL ALL WHO DO NOT CONVERT
>muh reproductive rights
BEHEAD WOMEN WHO HAVE ABORTIONS
>>
I honestly have no idea. I've been trying to wrap my head around the mental gymnastics it takes to "hate the media" when the media is literally on their side 100% of the time. It's baffling.
>>
>>77007417
I can't comprehend it.
>>
Oh I'll bite...

How exactly does "uniting the world against Islamic extremists" playing into the hands of Islamic extremists? Getting the entire fucking world to hate you isn't exactly a winning strategy.

Hypothetically speaking, let's say that one terrorist attack goes further than all the other ones in the past and it leads to the genocide of all muslims. How does this benefit ISIS at all?
>>
>>77003345
The mistake you make is assuming some people think. Some just hum the tune. People are capable of holding two or more contradicting beliefs at one time. For instance, violence is wrong, kill, hurt, jail, make suffer, all who hold opposing views. Don't tolerate, intolerance ext. Anyone who is capable of thought doesn't, having realised the views cancel each other out.
>>
>>77007264
Oppression by white males
>>
>>77003345
They align themselves with muslims simply because they are viewed as "the oppressed" and are one of the few groups remaining in which FUCKING WHITE MALES are constantly vocal about / seen as a threat.

If muslims were majority white or had more wealth like Jews they would never think about them.

It's basically the same situation with leftists aligning with niggers
>>
File: image.png (664 KB, 1267x1635) Image search: [Google]
image.png
664 KB, 1267x1635
>>77007417
>died from AIDS
>>
>>77007519
It has to be some sort of joke that I'm not in on...right?
>>
File: 1439868513455.jpg (14 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
1439868513455.jpg
14 KB, 604x403
>>77003345
>muslim extremist is called a "hateful shooter" instead of a terrorist
this has reached a new level of ridiculousness
>>
>>77007417
Lol the mudslime's father said the reason why he did it was because he saw two men kissing.

This fag actually believes what the father said.
>>
File: _20160612_204147.jpg (99 KB, 768x946) Image search: [Google]
_20160612_204147.jpg
99 KB, 768x946
United Cuckdom
>>
>>77007524
Eliminating their facistis ideoligies. and standing up to them is how they win. Just like with the Nazis.

Completely liberating death camps and defeating the 3rd Reich is exactly what hitler wanted.

played Like a damn fiddle
>>
>>77003345
They're not. They just feel that people shouldn't be discriminated against.

inb4 hurr but white genocide durr
>>
File: die.jpg (37 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
37 KB, 600x594
>>77004246
wew
e
w
>>
>>77003345
The left are satanic - they only seek the destruction of the West no matter what it takes.
>>
>>77007524
>Getting the entire fucking world to hate you isn't exactly a winning strategy.
Because of a marxist belief to always support the underdogs. That's how jews work. They act as perpetual victims which gives them power.
>>
>>77003345

Islam desires submission, the left wants to submit.

Every bottom wants a top.
>>
Because they aren't white.
>>
>>77004246

I dont buy this. Granted "right wing" parties now are moving left of centre. But people on this board are clearly the right side of the seesaw and having nothing in common with the liberal/left majority of the world.

Maybe they are terms that are no longer useful, but there is stll a big difference between right and left wing thought, actions, beliefs etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 125x115
>>77004246
>>
>>77003345

Useful Idiots - watch the last 15 minutes of this to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>77003345
You see.
Lets say you are from a pretty rich family live in a nice mostly white neighbourhood went to a private school (AKA most of the lefties)
You never had anything to deal with negros and mudslimes.
Then you look at your facebook/huff post and they say how islam is religion of peace/niggers were kangz
You aren't bothered enough to look anything up so you just believe that blacks are really nice and educated people and islam is in fact religion of peace.

No think you come from low/middle income family living in shit neighbourhood.
went to a really shitty public school.
You were bullied and experienced nigger violence (Or mudslime like here in the NL) and their stupidity first hand, then not liking those groups just grow on you.

Most lefties just live in a bubble and believe everything media told them

>I live in 90% white neighbourhood and went to 95% white school and never was bothered by blacks/muslimes so HA! Check mate here bigots
>>
>>77003615
NNT is so based
>>
>>77008352
>always support the underdogs
Not really, the tactic is dialectical.
>>
>>77008638
what the fucking hell
>>
>>77007417
really thinking after reading that
>>
What /pol/ doesn't grasp is that followers of Islam are protected by the US Constitution as long as they are law abiding and that Muslims are good people unless they become radicalized which is still a very small percentage of them.
>>
>>77008800
So why aren't black people right wingers?

I forgot you know all non-whites because of one trait.
>>
>>77009945
because blacks benefit from free handouts and are less intelligent
>>
>>77009907
>foreigners are protected by the constitution
Fuck off Hillary. We could shut down immigration from Muslim countries tomorrow completely legally. Trump is the only one making any sense on this issue
>>
File: moderateislam.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
moderateislam.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>77009907
>Muslims are good people unless they become radicalized

Not this meme again
>>
>>77003345

Posted this on another thread:

Yep its pretty simple.

Initially when Muslims are a very small minority (i.e. <1 of the population), they play the nice guy/victim card so they get the sympathetic gibsmedat and whatever else.

Most of the time, righties see through the bullshit and oppose them.

Lefties however, fall for it and are always sympathetic. In turn, they give them everything and import more and more of them (see Sweden for perfect example) because these amazing, kind hearted people with their great food would surely be beneficial for the West, right?

Nope. As soon as the Muslim population starts to increase, so does the entitlement. Why? Because the West is made up of "Kaffirs" (infidels) that have no morals and are the enemy. They also now have the numbers to fight against Westerners, if there ever was an uprising against them.

But watch, if Muslims ever managed to take over the West, the "degenerate" lefties will be the first to be slaughtered. All those "Queers against Islamophobia" dipshits, feminists et al would be the first to go.

Look at Sweden for example. Once the Muslim population got high enough and their entitlement went through the roof, the raping and murdering of Swedes began. Look at the Swedish guy who apologized to his rapist because he got deported.

So basically, they know the lefties will back them up no matter what. The Western right hates Muslims (and rightly so) for being against everything that the West stands for.

I'm telling you, this version of liberalism we're seeing may well lead to the demise of the West. It's fucking disgusting to see a great country like Britain basically being handed over to Muslims because of globalists and politicians swimming in Arab money, and the idiot lefties who shout racism, bigot etc for even daring to criticise Islam.

I fear that Europe is already too far gone. I'm hoping to move to America somehow in the future (LEGALLY!).
>>
File: 1439602718802.jpg (87 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1439602718802.jpg
87 KB, 501x585
If you call out the enemy, you lose.
>>
>>77007524
the ultimate goal is to get the 12th Imam to crawl out of a well in Bagdad and force islam on the whole world. no shit that is what this is all about.
>>
>>77009907
woah how can anyone refute this? that tears it i am now #MentallyHill
>>
>>77003345
>If you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
>>77003345
Really makes you think..
>>
I think it mostly because they are a minority in the west and the right hate them.
>>
>>77010171
You're an idiot. This guy was an American Citizen. Can't arrest someone because parts of their religion are radicalized.
>>
>>77011143
Not yet...
>>
>>77007417
Its just like when video game developers pander to the SJWs. It doesn't matter that they're getting what they want, they'll still complain and claim oppression regardless.
>>
>>77010208
I mean people here hate degeneracy yet never do anything about it, what'd be the difference if a Muslim did that as well.
>>
>>77003345
because if they manage to sort it out

humanity has hope

human nature is overridable and nothing but a cultural thing
>>
>>77011769
because we are law abiding citizens jackass thats the main difference between your average /pol/ack and a muslim
>>
Fucking cuck Bernie Sanders. Blames guns, not a word about terrorists. What is happening in this country?
>>
>>77012521
>this country
>>
>>77012521
what kind of idiot blames the toxic ideoligy that makes people like aspire to do things like this, after getting brainwashed into it as a kid?

It's clearly the guns fault lmfao racist
>>
>>77003345
They're not aligned with all Islam any more than with all Christianity. They just don't want to persecute law-abiding Muslims living in our countries.
>>
>>77012646
spain going down the drain
>>
>>77003863
Nice meme
>>
>>77009945
Where did I say that this is the only reason you are a left winger and if this don't apply to you you are a right winger?

Those are just reasons why left is so accepting of islam/blacks nothing more
>>
they want their vote simple
>>
>>77003345
JEWISH RECIPIE FOR CHAOS
1) Foster homosex as manufactured opressed minority
2) Generously stir in muslims via open borders.
3) Let the bodies hit the floor

It tastes great goy! feeds a country of 300 million!
>>
>>77008509
Any political party is a coalition of sometimes contradictory groups.

The right includes libertarians, Christian conservatives, crony capitalists, war hawks, white supremacists, etc.

The left includes progressives, communists, gays, racial and religious minorities.

Trump has shown that there's a huge demand for populism which could potentially unite many leftists and rightists. Sadly, the media is trying to paint him as racist and scare left-wing populists into voting against him.
>>
>>77011143
I guarantee his parents werent. There are alnost no Muslims here that arent first or second generation
>>
>>77004246
>>77006770
Good posts
>>
>>77013596
What does it matter? He was born here.
>>
File: 1463061283656.jpg (87 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463061283656.jpg
87 KB, 1024x1024
What I find more interesting is the fact that a megalomaniac, cold blooded killing, greedy bitch and Goldman Sachs sockpuppet like Shillary who wouldn't hesitate a nanosecond to sell out the interests of the workers for ann ounze of political gain is considered to be "left" in the USA.

"Worker of the world unite! Vote Hillary!" - Ya, no.
>>
>>77003345
Yeah, you shouldn't call out how dumb and hateful a religion is unless its a WHITE person religion.

Acadamy award winning movies about some catholic priests raping little boys and 24/7 media coverage about how some dumb hick won't issue a marriage license, but a complete blackout on american serviceman reporting non-stop homosexual rape in Afghanistan by our "allies" and no mention of how most muslims won't even touch or look a woman in the eyes.
>>
>>77010208
That looks like the data worldwide, not data from Western Muslims.
>>
If you kill your enemies they win
>>
>>77003345
What's to understand. They've done no research on Islam otherwise they'd realise it is far more right wing than Western Conservatism.

When they hear the word Islam they think of someone brown. That's how fucking narrow minded these people are.
>>
>>77013503
How exactly libertarians act in the US? Here in BRland they're favorable to the entire leftist agenda "in the name of freedom", it's pathetic. The only difference is that they're pro-capitalist.
>>
>>77013827
Not really. There's been a lot of coverage of Middle Eastern sexism and the instability in the region.
>>
>>77013856
It is. And this makes it better how exactly...?

Because especially if you take the data from muslim countries, it kills entirely the narrative the radicalization would happen due to surpression and bullying in western countries (whoever would believe that anyway).
>>
>>77013745
Smart post.
>>
>>77007417
yeah, fuck it. ill take their deaths as a sacrifice to right-wing politics. i admit it.
>>
>>77014087
It isnt right or left. It is not on the political scale. It is barbarism
>>
>>77014113
The radicalization and suppression is happening mostly abroad. Discrimination over here is nothing compared to having your home destroyed and family broken by war and drone strikes.
>>
>>77013705
That his parents should have never been allowed here. And Obama is bringing a half million more of these people here every year. And guess what, they are all having children. U.S. citizen children
>>
because muslims will vote in a bloc against white people.
>>
>>77007417
The bottom line is Demoralization, see Yuri Bezmenov's interview to understand the psychology.
>>
>>77014451

>muh war on terror

Shouldn't have did 9/11 then should you
>>
5 letters:
B R O W N
>>
>>77015918
i think you are mistaken, that is an american flag not an israeli flag
>>
>>77011143
>Can't arrest someone because parts of their religion are radicalized
wont*
>>
>>77003345
>It goes against everything they stand for.
Liberals are anti-white. Islam is anti-white.
>>
>>77003345
>It's better for their cause to not label them as terrorists
How did she get away with this
>>
File: 1458759054761.jpg (108 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1458759054761.jpg
108 KB, 960x639
kek
>>
>>77003345
The left gets their votes by sucking the dick of any 'oppressed minorities' and providing them with plenty of gibmedats. Why would you expect them to actually be morally consistent as opposed to just getting as many votes as possible?
>>
File: Wake_London_Lads.png (26 KB, 681x549) Image search: [Google]
Wake_London_Lads.png
26 KB, 681x549
>>77003345
It hasn't always been like this. In the 1870s when it looked like the UK government would support Turkey in a war against Russia, the designer and socialist campaigner William Morris wrote the poem in pic related as a chant for socialists. Wise words then and now.
>>
>>77003345
LETS BE CLEAR: EVERY THING THE LEFT SAYS IS VERY UNCLEAR AND MISLEADING.
>>
>>77010330
me and you would be friends in real life, im looking to move to south east asia
>>
>>77003345
They are united by their common enemy: Western Civilization.
>>
>>77003345
>It goes against everything they stand for.
The problem is you assume they're honest. Despite their version of equality meaning to hold down unliked races (no white cis males allowed in areas/jobs/positions), their version of free speech is sans "hate speech" (anything that disagrees with a leftist).

In reality leftism is all about destroying the west and whites.
>>
>>77003345
Their skin color isn't white.
>>
>>77014091
Don't be like that, libertarians here are extremely anti-leftist just because they tolerate, which is different from promote, behaviours you consider degenerate or whatever meme doesn't mean that they are leftist.
Brazil is fucked anyway, the only party here that actively supports acess to firearms for citizens is literally a communist party.
>>
>>77005571
She's borrowing Obama's phrasing with that one.
>>
Why is the right against Islam? It goes with everything they stand for. I wonder if they'll ever realize this.
>>
>>77020920
Does it really?
>>
>>77004246
The left/right divide is derived from the politics of revolutionary France. Prior to the revolution the King of France called the Estates General together to attempt to negotiate a resolution to the political and economic crises crippling the kingdom. Those who supported maintaining the monarchy and the other traditional institutions of French society sat to the Kings left. Those who wanted to tear down the traditional institutions of society and create a Republic based on their radical ideologies sat on the King's left.

This is the left/right divide. The right wants to maintain our way of life, because they recognize it as preferable to violent anarchy. The left wants to tear down our way of life, because they think they can build something better from the rubble.
>>
>>77019941
Libertarians aren't anti-leftists they are just anti-government. Libertarianism is just another left-wing ideology.
>>
>>77022060
>Those who supported maintaining the monarchy and the other traditional institutions of French society sat to the Kings left.

should be "to the King's right"
>>
>>77019941
My ass they are. Those retards are buying into the leftist's bullshit of going "herp derp, Bolsonazi" and all in favor of the entire progressive agenda "in the name of freedom".
>lol I support gay marriage because government shouldn't mess with private affairs XD
>lol family is any two individuals in a relationship
>as a black, gay, slum-raised man I am ashamed of this!!1!
Liberals and libertarians are the second cancer of our country and I not only hate but am completely disgusted with them, more than I am with leftists.
>>
File: 1441729347520.jpg (37 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1441729347520.jpg
37 KB, 600x300
>>77007955
>tfw lal died at the end of the episode
>>
>>77003345

I finally found a good answer. See pic.

The short of it is; they're not left - not the left of 10 years ago. They're SJW/postmodern/post-marxist types.

The old left was against globalism and corporation "exploiting" the third world with labour. That left would logically be against outsourcing, open borders and importing millions to compete for low skill jobs (the left base).

This is why I try to tell you guys, it's a mistake to make it into a right/left dichotomy. You have a lot of people who are disaffected lefties, but unwilling to jump aboard a right wing label. You have more support than you know.

Anyway read the screenshot for a good explanation of pomo bullshit reasoning.
>>
File: 76543456789.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
76543456789.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>77008638
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.