[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a white Christian did this exact same thing after stating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: saayaOSnslC2.jpg (653 KB, 1200x1280) Image search: [Google]
saayaOSnslC2.jpg
653 KB, 1200x1280
If a white Christian did this exact same thing after stating his support of the westboro baptist church on a 911 call, would the president and every news organization still be unsure as to what his motivations were?
>>
Who is this Semon demon. High test Asian
>>
>>77003175
please discuss the topic i literally only have lewd asian girl images on my computer i had no choice
>>
>>77003175
>>
>>77003175
>>
>>77003666
So that means you have more right, satan?
>>
>>77003025
>>77003666
>i literally only have lewd asian girl images on my computer
You know what to do.
>>
her name is in the fucking filename mates
>>
>>77003175
>>
>>77003025
we don't know

because

wait for it

It's never fucking happened!

Meanwhile, of the kajillion islamic terrorist acts that happen every week somewhere, they could at least admit ONE to be sincere, no?
>>
>>77003175
>>
>>77003175
>>
>>77003666
You couldn't just post a message from a different thread? Or look one up on Google Images? Or Hell, even just capture a Donald Trump tweet or something.

Anyway, yeah, I think the media would not be so unclear on motivations if it were a white Christian, but I think this is more due to Islam getting special protection rather than anyone hating Christians.
>>
>>77003175
>>
>>77003025
I don't give a shit about your topic, I'm just here for the picture

>>77003666
neck yourself.
>>
>>77003666
Alright, we'll discuss the topic, but do share from your collection.
>>
>>77003025
the westboro family has never done anything even remotely violent, they made all of their money protecting blacks during the civil rights era.

You think that's in any way comparable to ISIS?
>>
>>77003175
sayaa irie. i'm more curious as to whether this image is shooped or not since i've never seen her do full nudes.
>>
>>77003025

what's more, do you think ANYONE would come out saying "it's not christians or white men, it's just sick people with guns"
>>
Christians did horrible things to gays, women and were overally unpleasant to a lot of ideals that we uphold now under the banner of liberty.

And you know what we did? We literally forced the christian extremists out of society and to the edges, forcing them to reform. But for some reason we don't have the balls to do so with islam, probably because we know they won't do so.
>>
File: 46.jpg (367 KB, 1217x1600) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
367 KB, 1217x1600
>>77004595
no but i couldnt think of a better comparison. i bet theres a more comparaable organization in africa though. just way less organized because africa.

>>77004511
thanks mate
>>
>>77004998
Way too big tits, face looks artificial.
>>
File: 2.jpg (103 KB, 592x870) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
103 KB, 592x870
>>77005606
you must be one of the 53 injured
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.