[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAGGOTS OF /POL/ (talking to you here, Milo) What the FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 850x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 850x314
FAGGOTS OF /POL/

(talking to you here, Milo)

What the FUCK is the point of the crusade to bring us into the alt-right movement when they want us dead as bad as the muzzles do?

source: every thread on this board today
>>
>>77000894
Fuck off go kill yourself.
>>
>>77001021
Thread is not for you.
>>
>>
>>77000894
Go away fag
>>
File: 1465450006355.jpg (57 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465450006355.jpg
57 KB, 720x720
>>77000894
Fuck off.
>>
>>77000894
You're tactical narrative faggots we use against the left
>>
>>
>>77000894
Go kill fuck youoff self
>>
>>77000894
milo being a gay shill for the alt right makes him lots of money and generates media attention in exchange for his dignity. basically an uncle tom for gays.

no one in the alt right respects milo, they just like that he's a mouthpiece for their retarded beliefs and is sheltered from criticism because he's gay. pretty simple relationship
>>
>>77001807
>>77001637
>>77001496
>>77002154

>>77001368
>proving my point this well

>>77001721
At least someone's willing tell the truth, not that traitors like Milo will acknowledge it.
>>
File: image.gif (830 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
830 KB, 500x289
>>77002312
So it is all about money. Can't say I'm surprised
>>
>>77002365
I don't think anyone ever denied it desu senpai.
>>
>>77000894

Conservatives want you to stop pushing for censorship and political correctness, stop suing Christian businesses and trying to force Christians to accept you, and stop trying to brainwash our children

Muslims want you to die

Liberals are done supporting you now that you have all the special rights they can think of and now care only about importing millions of Muslims and defending them when they kill you

Which of the three do you want to side with? This is the world you helped create
>>
>>77000894
I'd rather take 1000 Muslim refugees into my town than an annual gay pride parade
>>
>>77002674
>Casually ignoring literally every other post on the board

Demonstrate how alt-right is different from Islamic terrorism, except for the detail that alt-right is a lot lazier, so far.
>>
>>77000894
Cry harder faggot.
>>
I mean fag what would you rather die from? A quick bullet? Or slow death from AIDS?
>>
>>77000894
lel, fag

We need you as useful idiots. Once you are not needed, you'll get Röhm'd :)
>>
>>77002365

Why don't you ask Muhammad to be your friend you stupid fucking faggot.

God fucking damn. I might think you're a degenerate disgusting loser, but I don't wanna shoot you in the fucking head.

Or least not before I saw this thread.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>77002929
go fuck your sister cleetus
>>
File: 1465755649224.gif (3 KB, 360x216) Image search: [Google]
1465755649224.gif
3 KB, 360x216
>>77000894
Die faggot. Not because you're a homosexual buttfucker, but because you're an assblasted homo who can't handle the bantz.
>>
>>77000894
Milo is not gay, he just hates women
>>
The alt-right is made up bullshit. There isnt an alt right. There is just a collection of right leaning people that dont fit into the perfect media narrative. Sometimes because they believe the system is broken, or because they believe their race is being marginalized, or even right wing fags who don't fit the old conservative profile.
>>
>>77003224
>>77003292
>it was just satire til you called me out!
Continuing to make my case for me
>>
My honest answer (I'm not a homo, but still):

Western rightists don't want you dead. They would force you back into the closet, and would jail you for openly admitting to sodomy or promoting homosexuality as a lifestyle.

On the other hand, Muslims will push you off a building or just lynch you.

So basically your choice is between Western right-wingers who will force you to act or at least pretend to act like a normal human being, or Muslims who will kill you.
>>
>>77002929
ok ahmed
what are you plans for the next attack?
blow SF up?
>>
This is the beginning of the conservative gay movement. gay white men already are treated like straight white men when it comes to anything that doesn't lockstep with liberals.

come home gay man
>>
>>77000894

No one cares about fags
No one cares about jews

It's just shitposting
>>
>>77002521
the alt right doesn't give a fuck about gays and has solidarity based on the fact that they all hate gays. there is no crusade to bring gays into the alt right movement, that's laughable.

milo is just useful rhetoric, and as woefully undereducated and slow as he is, he probably realizes it. seems to me like a sad existence to me but he was raised strict catholic so he's probably all kinds of fucked up
>>
>>77000894
/pol/ is satire, bro. Half the people here are into lolis and traps.
>>
>>77000894
stop being a faggot
>>
>>77003102

Whether or not what you say about the so-called "alt-right" is true is irrelevant

Demonstrate that the left does not fit with my description, or else justify siding with an ideology that no longer cares about your safety because they've moved on to supporting trendier minorities like muslims and trannies

I guess you could start a Gays-only political movement — oh, right, you're 2% of the population, good luck with that. Whoever wins, you lose
>>
>>77000894
Im pretty fucking surprised, it seems pol wants atheists and gays dead more than muslims, or maybe its just the basement dwellers of poll chimping out over a mass shooting, dont know.
>>
>>77000894
Learn to control yourself and repent or get out.
>>
Who cares for a fame fagging not even pseudo intelectual.

Go suck some black/shitskin dicks you degenarate son of a pot smoking single mother bitch
>>
>>77000894
shoo shoo
You were never welcome.
>>
>>77000894
Being objective this is true

>>77003623
this is true too
>>
>>77002521
frankly, /pol/ is not a very accepting place for faggots if you're here specifically because you're gay.

If you're here because you share similar ideas, and can keep your flaming cock to yourself and not talk about sex every three seconds like the rest of us heteronormative cis scum, then feel free to do whatever the fuck you want

The_donald might be a better place for you if you're so into your gay pride however
>>
>>77003702

No we want muslims out and gays back in the fucking closet. Faggots are not even a priority they are degenerate scum and useful idiots for either side. Muslims and immigration are a clear and present threat tho.

If Islamic terrorists decide to kill a bunch of fags we lose nothing of value and it ultimately serves our agenda.
>>
Did you niggers forget what site you're on?

Hahaha, fucking cornballs,
>>
>>77000894
Muslims will kill you, /pol/ will shitpost you

Make a choice.
>>
File: 1465174765151.jpg (90 KB, 607x607) Image search: [Google]
1465174765151.jpg
90 KB, 607x607
Difference between gays and faggots
Keep it to yourself and no one cares
Most of this board is underage b& anyway so their opinion holds little weight
>>
Fuck you sodomites we dont stand with you.

You are the ones who will pay for your voting.
>>
>>77000894
>What the FUCK is the point of the crusade to bring us into the alt-right movement when they want us dead as bad as the muzzles do?
because if you behave and keep your shit in the closet and stop pushing shit in the minds of children through media and your dumb ass pride parades
MAYBE just MAYBE people here wouldn't have a single issue with you
>>
>>77004019
>leaf
wow you took to this pretty hard.
>>
>>77003492
This is spot on for a lot of the right-wing.
>>
>>77003492

Ban-Ki Moon here knows what's up

Gays will not run wild like they have for the past 20 years no matter who emerges on top of Western society — if leftism wins, we'll be taken over by muslims and then it's off the roof. If leftism loses, Christians will take over and then it's back in the closet
>>
No one is alt-right anymore in the West. It's a dying breed. We are too used to the confort of civilization.
>>
>>77003461
Nobody fucking cares if we're proving your point or not

We have our own ideas. If you can't handle the fucking heat then get out of the kitchen before we boil you alive
>>
>>77004269

> WE

Yes we wouldn't want to end up like Romania
>>
Here's a reminder to all the fickle alt-right faggots defending the queers or acting like homosexuals are our natural allies that homosexuality is a degenerate lifestyle promoted by the jews, and that the acceptance of homosexuality is what opened the door to the transgender degeneracy we see now.

Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
http://news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html

Jewish Leaders Behind the Homosexual and Lesbian Movement
http://www.intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
Gay Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer

The homosexual movement was started by pedophiles and communists:

http://americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
http://americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
http://www.americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay

Homosexuality is a mental illness, as much as transgenderism is. Don't be so naive as to think that the gays have society's best interest in mind.
>>
>>77004261
If you think you can close Pandora's box, go ahead and try. Open homosexuality is here to stay in the West.
>>
>>77004419
Pretty gud here. No mass killings.
>>
>>77003623

Said every underage summerfag who wandered in from /b/ ever
>>
File: 3021930320.jpg (88 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
3021930320.jpg
88 KB, 1024x576
>>77000894
fellow gay here

i believe they dont actually want us dead, even if they hate to admit it, gays are practically acceptable everywhere western now.

Women have no sexual power over us. The redpilled gay is the ultimate weapon. We are literally uncucked.

We are the stalwarts and staunch defenders of patriarchy. Men for men.
>>
>>77000894

indeed, alt-right is full of edgy neo-nazi kiddies

libertarian or fuck off
>>
>>77004530
>Open sexuality

Oh yeah, open as in your abdominal cavity is open across the streets because you're in some fucking gay parade and a muzzie doesn't like your shit.

If you're talking about that kind of open, then certainly that is the future... If the liberal importation of muslims continue, at least.

You faggots are going to get btfo when sharia law gets forced in by them, along with all the whores here
>>
>>77004530

No things change. The pendulum swings etc etc be it Islamism or Fascism the faggots will be sent back inevitably. The USSR under Lenin was the first fag friendly regime with open tolerance for it. Then Stalin came along and they where all executed.
>>
>>77000894
>he dosen't know about /polgbt/
>>
>>77004019
makes sense I guess. Il never get the atheist hate tho, imagine being one in the middle fucking east, where everyone and their mother hate your guts, and considered a muslim or at best arent given any shits by the west.

life sucks m8.
>>
>>77000894
Kill You Are Self.
>>
>>77004172
i dont understand. most left sjw are white. yet you want all the gays to behave and act to your norms in order for you to deem them acceptablible. No matter that the large majority think as you do.

By your own logic then if there is a portion of whites being sjw leftie blue haired scum all of white people are bad. Gaan neuk jou self hollander
>>
>>77004967

Atheist hatre is honestly just banter.
>>
>>77004530

If christianity doesn't take over the west, Islam will. If Islam does, go watch some ISIS videos to see what will happen to gays in the West. Pandora's box doesn't have to be closed if one simply crushes with a rock the head of anything that emerges from it.

So as I said, you are facing a wholly binary future, option A or option B, the closet or stuffed in a cage and drowned in a swimming pool

Voting Democrat means voting for the swimming pool
>>
>>77000894
I don't, I just want you gays to recognize you're tiny sexual minority and keep your fag shit to yourself. That's a lot better than being thrown off a roof or being forced to become a tranny.
>>
>>77005011
You are DEGENERATE

You're like a god damn lion who decides to be vegetarian; it's not meant to be. You're the way
you are because of the way hormones work; if you operated the way your genetics meant you to, you wouldn't be gay at all.
>>
>>77000894
>implying the alt-right would do this to you
you're going to have to try harder, tinkerbell
We're the only chance gays have to still exist at least in an underground setting, away from the public.
it's evident the LGBT community has messed with our education system and now teaches kids to question gender and sexuality before they're capable of understanding it.
The only reason we have a working society is because of straight, white, christian men
without us, this would be another africa, asia, middle east shithole
>>
>>77003623
This.

Beyond that, the alt right is a strict political movement, not a personal hugbox to wipe away the tears when a members of its constituents get their shit pushed in. If you want someone to tell you you are special, and get upset whenever you stub your toe the I suggest you try Stormfront or the DNC, both groups will gladly take up the mantle of being your personal white knights.
>>
>>77005179
christianity is a dying religion. it wont take over anwhere cept sub sahara africa.
>>
File: 1465219953586.jpg (336 KB, 859x687) Image search: [Google]
1465219953586.jpg
336 KB, 859x687
>>77000894
Daily reminder that being a fag is degenerate.
>>
File: 1458296559698.jpg (134 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1458296559698.jpg
134 KB, 1000x800
>>77003461
O rly? And here I was thinking that the Muslim terrorist who killed 50+ people was making my case for me, lol.

You're right, shitposters on 4chan are the REAL problem!
>>
File: bigtimegif.gif (725 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
bigtimegif.gif
725 KB, 250x166
>>77000894
> they want us dead as bad as the muzzles do?

>NEWSFLASH

We don't give a flying fuck about you. As long as your not closing free speech down (which gays tend to do) you can do what the hell you like.

>tfw a gay compare internet comment satire to mudslime throwing gays off a building
>>
>>77003492
I could settle for them just stopping with the fucking pride parades, I don't give a shit what they do in their own bedrooms, though.
>>
>>77005392

> christianity is a dying religion

Because of faggots like you and your Marxist enablers. Once the Muslims are dealt with you will burn
>>
>>77000894
Stop being a faggot
>>
>>77000894
That's only /pol/. Real life right wingers think you're fine
>>
>>77005283
i am a farmer, i work most days from sunup till sundown. and a basement dwelling neck beard is calling me degenerate.

truly we are in the end of times.
>>
>>77005011

The large majority of gays have a line they cannot accept crossing, and if you cross it they become triggered and revert to shitflinging drag queens, no matter how "normal" they look or act on the outside. Usually, it's gay marriage.
>oh yeah dude, guns are great, fuck muslims and trannies and fedorafags bro I'm one o' the guys
>You don't believe in the constitutional right to marriage?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOURE JUST LIKE MY DAD I HATE ALL YOU BASIC BITCHES IM CALLNG OBAMA REEEEEEEE
>>
>>77000894

We may want you dead, but we don't tend to believe that we have the right or the obligation to kill you.

Unlike somebody else.
>>
>>77000894

Because fuck that narrative. For years I was told the right wing hates us. Maybe they do. But they don't do anything about it. Boohoo they might not bake a cake.

But they also won't shoot a bunch of us up. They also don't cosy up to people who will do so happily and encourage their mass immigration.

Any fag who isn't right wing advocates their own death.
>>
Damage Control: The Thread.
>>
File: 1465459253758.jpg (811 KB, 808x1183) Image search: [Google]
1465459253758.jpg
811 KB, 808x1183
>>77000894
Your vote isn't important to us, faggot. We've already won. Get used to saying President Trump. It's over.
>>
>>77005637
if you work all day as a nigger farmer in Africa, then what the fuck are you doing here?
If this is the only place you're willing to go to relax then you really are an autistic degenerate
>>
>>77000894
Kill yourself.
>>
>>77000894
The alt-right is fucking retarded and degnerate, they're only good for being triggered so we can milk their butthurt :^)
>>
>>77005668
marriage = tax breaks and medical cover discounts.

dont care if its called mariage or civil union.
>>
>>77000894
Man if you are who you say you are.... most of that shit is edgy fucking teenagers. Personally I don't agree with homosexuality but it's not my fucking place to tell others how to live thier lives unless they are harming someone or themselves it's none of anyone else's concern wtf you do in your own home. And most Americans feel as I do we don't like homosexual behavior, but that's doesn't mean we want gay's dead man. And I don't give a fuck what gays do the main reason I don't agree with homosexuality is because alot of gays use thier sexual preference to define thier whole life. I mean you can be gay without being fucking Ru Paul gay. And as a service member in our military I would die to defend any american gay or straight. Regardless if I agree with thier lifestyle. I don't like Crack heads but I'm not saying all drug addicts should be rounded up and killed and if you hear that shit on /pol/ it's fucking trolls doing what trolls do. Majority of us here are far right, yes.... but we arent radical everyone should die but us right and the ones that are really like that are autistic anyway....
>>
File: UnderagePlsGo.png (2 KB, 306x102) Image search: [Google]
UnderagePlsGo.png
2 KB, 306x102
>>77004790
this
pic related is an open reminder
>>
>>77005475
Some of us hate it too. I've never lived in a city with more than 20,000 people and I married my high school sweetheart. You think I've ever even seen a pride parade?
>>
>>77005393
>br anime poster

you're one to talk
>>
File: Whitehouse-Rainbow.jpg (61 KB, 960x484) Image search: [Google]
Whitehouse-Rainbow.jpg
61 KB, 960x484
>>77005810
>We've already won

lmao
>>
>>77004738
You degenerates are useful idiots of the globalists and the jews to subvert western morality.
>>
I feel bad for the people at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando.
They went in for cocks but all they got were glocks.
>>
>>77005984
Thanks for that. Seriously.
>>
File: 1465462734025.png (151 KB, 474x426) Image search: [Google]
1465462734025.png
151 KB, 474x426
>>77006077
>>
>>77005392

Then Islam will take over. Reading comprehension friendo

I'm not arguing that Christian takeover is likely

I'm arguing that, no matter how unlikely, it is the only future which will prevent Muslim takeover. If you're right and christianity dies, then Islam wins. Period. The secular queer-hugging right in Europe has proven itself completely incapable of preventing Muslim invasion. Faith is the strongest ideology. Without it the west is doomed. And feminists and gays Wil be brutally slaughtered, which is the consolation prize because they truly deserve it for helping to kill traditional Christian western civilization
>>
>>77004790
>>77006028

libertarians are good goy idiots who have no interest or ability to preserve western civilization.
>>
>>77006145
>They went in for cocks but all they got were glocks.

lmao
>>
>>77000894
Your entire movement was a fucking meme. More fags died in that night club, then the combined majority in the last 60 years from us "scary extreme right wingers", yet, we're held up as the boogeyman of Libersls and minorite, and they eat that shit right up.

You've made your bed, opened our eyes to your priorities, traitors to your own culture. Go gas yourself.
>>
>>77000894
I'm a fag and I'll tell you exactly what I have told my fag friends today when they defend Islam by saying Christians are homophobic too.

It wasn't someone from the alt-right who went into a gay bar and wasted 50 innocent people today. It was an Muslim.
>>
"To Forgive The Homosexuals Is Up To Allah, But To Send Them To Him Is Up To Me.” – Omar Mateen
>>
the only reason most people on /pol/ hate gays is because they tend to be raging SJW leftist marxists.
>>
>>77005872
"a nigger farmer in africa" I survive and prosper in the harshest place on earth.

And the neck beard neet calls me a nigger farmer...
>>
File: 1408675512585.jpg (19 KB, 238x158) Image search: [Google]
1408675512585.jpg
19 KB, 238x158
>>77006187
>>
File: 84287171.jpg (80 KB, 492x559) Image search: [Google]
84287171.jpg
80 KB, 492x559
pol is satire is satire
>t. summerfag
>>
Fags are like vegans. They eat the wrong stuff.

I call it a mistake, but it's your/their mistake.

So I do not want fags dead.
>>
>>77005179
You tell me thaty only choices are being ruled by Christians or being ruled by Islam. I won't be ruled by either and I'll die fighting both. Well, I won't really, because Christianity is going to slowly turn to secularism, and it won't be replaced by any religion. The same forces that kill Christianity, modern life, will just as easily kill the tiny trickle of other religions in our nation.
>>
>>77006334
And because homosexuality is a mental illness that was promoted as an identity by jews and marxists to destroy and undermine western values.
>>
>>77000894
Look, you can still be fags. Just don't try to propagate it around. Especially in front of the children. They are already stupid enough.
>>
>>77005975
>marriage = tax breaks and medical cover discounts.

Which are intended to encourage reproduction and therefore should not be granted to gays
>>
>>77005810
What is trump going to do about homosexuality you dumb cunt? Stop spewing autism all over thread. The gays have one every right they ask for here. Fucking dumb ass
>>
>>77000894
The right despises your pride paradise and you forcing gay stuff on kids. They don't care about where you stick your dick in the privacy of your bedroom.
Muslims want to toss you off of buildings.
If I were gay I'd pick the right any day of the week
>>
>>77005928
>>77006103
>>77006186
>>77006231
>>
>>77000894
seems to be a lot of insecure guys squawking "beta! fag! cuck!" trying to conceal their humble insecurities.

thats /pol/ what do you expect. they are the real fringe minority which makes the right of the establishment's job harder.
>>
>>77006423
>I won't be ruled by either and I'll die

Yes, you are correct
>>
>>77006521
>Which are intended to encourage reproduction and therefore should not be granted to gays

It should be granted to gays along with adoption rights.
>>
>>77000894
We don't want you dead. We just want you to shut the fuck up, quit your fucking whining and act like people.
>>
>>77005637

I guess you can't use niggers anymore.

Such a shame.
>>
>>77006581
Please try to formulate an idea in your head clearly before you vocalize it.
>>
File: 2-Gondolas-Laughing.jpg (26 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
2-Gondolas-Laughing.jpg
26 KB, 300x269
kek some bitch from CAIR on on CNN now, and made sure to mention how muslims are sending their prayers.
"It's not the responsibility of one group to prevent radicalization"

wew lad
>>
>>77000894
It's true. I want you dead more than the muzzies.
>>
>>77006694
>quit your fucking whining

Oh the irony :^)
>>
>>77006736
>>
File: 855574slash56bd4cc28b 3.png (938 KB, 740x1226) Image search: [Google]
855574slash56bd4cc28b 3.png
938 KB, 740x1226
>>77006376
>>
File: homolesters2.jpg (237 KB, 960x914) Image search: [Google]
homolesters2.jpg
237 KB, 960x914
>>77006661
Gays should not be allowed near children.
>>
OP cant handle the bantz - AUTISM. Many such cases!
>>
File: dasdasda.png (81 KB, 604x314) Image search: [Google]
dasdasda.png
81 KB, 604x314
faggots are based as fuck

the left is literal cancer
>>
>>77000894
Straights are the ultimate blue pill
>>
File: 1465614335533.png (910 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1465614335533.png
910 KB, 1280x800
>Thinking most "alt-righters" are edge lords who want mass genocide of everyone they don't like
weeeeeeew
>>
>>77006660
Just stopped reading huh? You know I wrote more? Where are these even Islam's going to get me? I live in fucking Alaska and Im armed to the teeth. We all are here. We don't have night clubs. Is Fareeky Muhammed going to do a drive by snowmachine shooting? Is he going to trudge miles of 7 foot snow to shoot at my cabin with a Glock?
>>
>>77003492
Actually Muslims also offer you the alternative of going back in the closet, before they push you off a roof
>>
>>77006716
we try and automate as best we can, i know some guys that pay 90c US a day for labour.
>>
>>77006913
>Gays should not be allowed near children.

They already are. If your main concern is child safety, we should keep straights away from children too.

Growing up in an orphanage is hell. By letting gays adopt, we can make the world a bit better.
>>
>>77006947
AAAAAAHAHAHAH
>>
>>77000894
You're one of us now.
>>
>>77006661

Adoption isn't reproduction and, as the leaf said, neither muslims nor gays should be allowed to adopt because child molestation is wrong
>>
File: homolesters3.png (348 KB, 1452x752) Image search: [Google]
homolesters3.png
348 KB, 1452x752
>>77007137
>By letting gays adopt

Nope.
>>
>>77006193
>Then Islam will take over. Reading comprehension friendo
if you type it on 4chan does it make it true in your mind?
>>
>>77007300
Surrogacy. Also do you think anybody wants you man or woman?
>>
>>77007137

Take a hint sodomite you arent welcome here.

Stay on reddit.
>>
gay white coons exist too
>>
>>77006469
Western values are strongly based upon classical Greece and Rome
Homosexuality was prominent in classical Greece and Rome
The Frankfurt school cultural marxist teachings undermine Western values and not homosexuality in of itself
>>
>>77007423
fuck off hasan
>>
>>77000894
WE DON'T FUCKING WANT YOU IN THE ALT-RIGHT MOVEMENT
>>
>>77007331
>>77007423
You breeders are so fucked and blinded by Satan you don't know what you're talking about with religion sex ot politica. The raptured will be those who have never touched a woman. Also everything else you think you know was a mistranslation. You advocate for pedos and don't even know it
>>
>>77007300
>Adoption isn't reproduction

Not directly, but if you give an orphan a chance to grow up in a caring, loving household instead of being a fucked up kid in an orphanage, chances are he'll recreate his loving childhood by creating a nuclear family of his own. This way, gays will directly have contributed to society's reproduction cycle.
>>
>>77000894
Who wants to bring more faggots into the alt-right? We already have enough with Jack Donovan, MillennialWoes, and that guy from counter-currents
>>
File: 1451534663695.jpg (86 KB, 540x747) Image search: [Google]
1451534663695.jpg
86 KB, 540x747
>>77000894
>>
>>77007556
Sweden has a use for fuck all? We're all fucked. Nobody is righteous anymore. This has nothing to do with Muslims by the way. If you're even going to read the Bible learn the new knowledge about Koine Greek and learn it well
>>
>>77007331
I'm sure if I find an example of straights adopting and molesting kids, you'll call for a ban of adoption in general.
>>
>>77000894
If you get a wife, have white children and participate in degenerate acts only in your privacy and don't contract aids, nobody has a problem with you.
>>
>>77007553

>Hating gays is soley islamic

>Sees flag

You wont be around much longer anyway..

Your days revolve around looking over your shoulder dodging radical niggers.

>>77007588

Don't include me in your fucking posts you sodomite loving bastard.
>>
>>77007613
Don't bother, they'll just move the goal posts. Homosexuality is wrong because they don't have kids, until they do want to have kids, then all gays are pedophile rapists.
>>
>>77000894
There's a simple solution

>Greece is the "home" of homosexuality
>It's currently crashing with no survivors
>Jews are buying land and property for well below its true value (first time they've done that, right?)
>Jews make Greece a homosexual homeland
>All faggots move there
>Literally everybody wins

This is true for everything though not just faggots, keep Muslims in their sandlands, keep Jews in their ovens, keep white people in their civilised countries. At the minute it's like putting a cat, a dog and a mouse inside of a cage and expecting them to get along because they're tolerant. Keep in mind the "tolerance" is based on nothing other than people saying it (just like us) because it goes against everything to do with animal instincts (just like us).
>>
File: 1458053780123.jpg (147 KB, 500x730) Image search: [Google]
1458053780123.jpg
147 KB, 500x730
>>77005474
>implying /pol/ is satire
>>
>>77007881
This is why I usually resort to shitposting and harvesting their tears :^)
>>
>>77007026

The rest of what you wrote was wishful thinking bullshit displaying either woeful ignorance of the current status of Europe or wilfull refusal to accept the facts

>secular liberalism is so strong it will totally turn muslims into queer-hugging leftists

Well, it hasn't and it isn't so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it won't. Neutered nationalism, as constitutes the "opposition" to Islamic invasion in western Europe is too weak to stop it. Christian nationalism in the Slavic world is the only movement which has succeeded at resisting Islam, and they also reject homosexuality, multiculturalism, secularism, and feminism, the four social cancers which pave the way for Islam

The only eventuality in which the west resists Islam is one in which (however unlikely) Christian traditionalist becomes resurgent. Secular pluralism is an ideology of dickless cuckolds who will never be able to fight Islam
>>
>>77002929
No, you wouldn't. Gay pride parades are an opportunity to charge double for drinks at gay bar prices.
>>
>>77005475
>tfw bisexual
>tfw you hate prides
If there has ever been anything that hurts the """"gay community"""" then it's those fucking prides...they incite gays to just fall to hedonism and attention-whoring about how special they are that they're gay. God it enrages me so much. There shouldn't even be a "gay-community", as it's solely based on one thing only, their sexuality, take that away and they do not share anything. They don't share a culture, a race, an ethnicity, they have nothing in common except for their sexuality, and one wonders why the gay community is filled with hedonism and sex, it's the only thing that makes them different from normal humans. And for some fucked up reason, I blame the media, those people will do anything, ANYTHING, to just be different from the rest of the world. They could've been normal fine folks, but they chose to be degenerate...Hitler was right...
>>
>>77006913
All REPORTED.

You forgot about all the single moms that molest their kids without anyone finding out for years.
>>
File: 1463635929007.gif (259 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1463635929007.gif
259 KB, 407x405
>>77000894
>>
>>77007877
Sodomite wasn't the word. Malakoi and arsenokoitai mean pagan temple prostitutions of children. Raping angels. Rules only for priests. Do your clamdigger buddies eat sea cockroaches? Fuck woman ass? Get blowjobs? Beat off? With you? Hahaha. Woman created the fall. Women are supposed to cover their heads. Leader of isis is a zio in all ways (therefore not even a Jew or Muslim). Putin is a pedo. Charlie Sheen is a degenerate and not really a faggot. God confirmed surrogacy. And you go and plant your face in these vaginal jews. Moron
>>
>>77008194

Burn in hell pagan faggot.
>>
THREAD THEME:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk
>>
>>77008306
Nice rebuttal
Oh yeah
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>77008179
I'm gay, but I don't enjoy those parades either, for similar reasons. But I just don't attend them. It's literally that easy. You could do the same, but you're extremely addicted to being enraged so you can later vent your anger on /pol/ and feel a bit better about yourself.

Sad.
>>
File: polismad.jpg (108 KB, 1760x364) Image search: [Google]
polismad.jpg
108 KB, 1760x364
>>77000894
>>
>>77006118
non-religious morality and homosexuality both existed in the days of socrates. They are not mutually exclusive.

we must work together towards an enlightened society filled with science, logic and plenty of buttsex.
>>
>>77007749
You'd be ignoring the statistically high relationship between hopmosexuality and pedophilia.
>>
>>77008432
>>77008282
>>77008480

All these sodomites coming out of the woodworks.

Whats the count at so far today?
>>
>>77008306
Do you eat pork? Have any addictions? Post on here too much? Are you a drunk?
>>
>>77007877
we have been around here for longer than canada has been settled. all that time the niggers have tried to kill us up to today. We can take care of ourselves in a hostile place. You on the otherhand will get demolished here.
>>
>>77008084
Europe can die, I've never loved them. They, from the start, have been morons and tyrants. I'd rather live in a country never ruled by a King or Pope. I don't know what you're getting at, but how do you expect us to be converted? Americans have a pretty strong hate towards Islam, and there aren't many Muslims in this country. There arent really any where I live, but I think the lower 48 are going to have some serious problems and I'm bunkering down in the frozen north and watching.
>>
>>77008637
Keep making up words fairy
>>
/Pol/ only cares about straight, white males. Anyone else is a terrorist and everything they do is a reason to build a wall. /Pol/ has never been able to critically think about what they're saying, and that is why /Pol/ is the laughing stock of 4chan. and around the internet in general. Outside of this board, you're all seen as fucking barbaric morons who hold the opinions of edgy 13 year olds who have somewhat liberal parents.
>>
>>77007613
>>Adoption isn't reproduction

Therefore bum-fingerers don't deserve marriage benefits

>if you give an orphan a chance to grow up in a caring, loving household

As long as that household has two parents of opposite sex, yes, this hypothetical orphan is better off, otherwise he is statistically going to end up just as fucked up as if he stayed in the orphanage, assuming he doesn't get sold to an international pedophile ring
>>
>>77008480
>implying I ever attend those parades
I see them on the news, in case you forgot, I live in the Netherlands...my capital is filled to the brim with degeneracy and cancer...
Aren't you supposed to fluff your Arabic bull, Hans?
>>
>>77008636
So straight-on-straight molestation is alright with you.

Good to know. It's nice to have standards.
>>
>>77008763
What's a bum fingerer? Your brother and your 14 year old diddled vagoo?
>>
>>77000894
(American on vacation) I've never met an alt-right member here in the states that actually hates gays. My understanding is that most of the alt-right don't feel strongly about it because it isn't widespread enough ot be an issue. I'm gay, but I'm also a strong nationalist, a conservative, etc, and have more than enough common ground with the alt-right.
>>
>>77008763
>don't deserve

That's arbitrary, and ultimately it's left up to society to decide. We're headed in that direction anyway and your flailing won't change that.
>>
I've been getting into an argument with my lib friends today.
gun rights exist so fags and niggers can defend themselves from boogymen alt-right and muzzies. If you live in a nice neighborhood with friendly cops then you likely don't need a gun. If you're flaming gay in bumfuck Missouri then the cops won't defend you and cletus might try to fag drag you behind his pick up truck.
A person can't defend the rights of minorities while saying they don't have a right to defend themselves from a hostile society.

You can have crazy alt-right wanting to day of rope you or crazy muzzies wanting to swimming pool you. If the dems win, then you won't have the gun you'll want to defend yourself with when those times come.
>>
>>77008637
Try a blowjob once, you fucking permavirgin, whores are pretty cheap, you know.
>buttmad LEAF crying about muh gays
>actually just a miserable virgin who is just mad that others have a social life and have sex once in a while
>>
>>77008804
I never said that, I said gays are too high-risk to be allowed to adopt.
>>
>>77000894

Piss off divide and conquer fag.

Muslims count gays being thrown off buildings at night in order to send themselves to sleep.
>>
>>77008670

Thinking your posts will ever make me like sodomites..

wew lad..

>>77008704
>We can take care of ourselves in a hostile place. You on the otherhand will get demolished here.

Have fun. I will never go to South Africa.

I stay in rural Canada I don't worry about anything.

>>77008732

>Fairy
>Coming from a butt fucker

Whats the count at for today again?

Rest in hell sodomite.
>>
>>77009050
>Try a blowjob once, you fucking permavirgin, whores are pretty cheap, you know.
>buttmad LEAF crying about muh gays
>actually just a miserable virgin who is just mad that others have a social life and have sex once in a while

ahahahahahaahahahahahah these tears..

Sodomites will sodomize.
>>
>>77008547
Yeah, reminds me of how /pol/ always demands the total subjugation of women and how they should be treated like objects...and how they all totally flipped their shit when that was exactly what happened on NYE in Cologne.

Will /pol/ ever grow up? :^)
>>
I don't really give a care what you faggots get up to
>>
File: 1465761057152.jpg (122 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
1465761057152.jpg
122 KB, 600x867
>>77000894
>>
>>77008768
>I see them on the news, in case you forgot

I'm sorry to hear that your remote control seems to be broken. You could always get a new one and switch the channel.
>>
File: 1451852227306-1.jpg (44 KB, 656x519) Image search: [Google]
1451852227306-1.jpg
44 KB, 656x519
It's true. I want to give all sodomites the electric chair. I have no idea why a confused minority of them are snuggling up to me.
>>
>>77008763
Isn't the divorce rate of straight people like 50%? Aren't most of child abuse cases taken place in straight-parent homes? I've never heard or seen of a child of homosexual parents been abused, been in a torn home, or turn out social unaccepted. They're normal people, just because you don't agree with their sexual identity doesn't mean you have to make shit up (lol, selling their child to pedophile rings. nice one).
>>
>>77009110
yeah sounds like you have never set foot futher than 0 km from your rural town
>>
>>77008763
I agree, marriage benefits are for the reproduction of children, however, when they adopt, they should be given benefits, and they should be encouraged to adopt children (of course after being tested mentally to check for pedophilic interests)

>statiscially going to end up just as fucked
proof it, and we consider here a situation with two loving gay parents. Prove it for that situation, that other situation should not be happening at all, and there should be active checks for it.
>>
>>77009358
Maybe you smell really nice :^)
>>
>>77009378
>yeah sounds like you have never set foot futher than 0 km from your rural town

Implying I would want to...
>>
>>77009066
>source: muh feelings

Dropped :^)
>>
File: 01.png (24 KB, 777x480) Image search: [Google]
01.png
24 KB, 777x480
>>77000894
Better version.
>>
>>77009110
Why do you like fermented bread-slime in your mouth?
>>
Shoo shoo you fucking faggot
Who give a shit
Go find a rope and fucking hang yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>77009066
No that's lesbians you're thinking of.
>>
>>77007528

muh frankfurt school

muh marxism

Here is ignorance of the human animal

Blame everything on writings and ideas
>>
>>77009461
i implied that you cant you dumb fuck leaf
>>
>>77009293
>Oh why aren't you a little bitch and run from everything that you don't like
This is how traitors and lowlives think, but that's somewhat expected from a bunch of faggots who sold out their country to the muslims.
>>
>talking to gay friend
>he is really sad
>you know anon he wasnt religious? he was disgusted by two gay men kissing
>uh...
>he swore allegiance to ISIS right before he went in
>ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack
>there was even a terror warning for ramadan
>*message read 1 hr and 13min ago*

fuck them all
>>
>>77009569

I dont eat pussy...

what the fuck are you even advocating?

what are you?
>>
>>77009429
>>77009495
>Flag
Makes sense
>>
>>77009495
I already gave you the source, you kraut faggot.
>>
>>77009645

bahaha such delusion.
>>
Can't speak for anyone here, but I love fags.
I assume most of the people are just edgy 12 year olds or angsty shut ins. I suppose some are serious, which is strange to decry degeneracy while posting on a fucking Laotian children's cartoon board.
>>
>>77008763
>Therefore bum-fingerers don't deserve marriage benefits

Also, if you're really gonna exclusively tie this to reproduction, you'll be forced to demand that childless couples pay back any and all benefits they've received over the years. Are you willing to do this?
>>
Muslims want to kill you.

Christians just think you're gross and don't want to be forced to bake you cakes.
>>
File: mussolini.jpg (236 KB, 840x585) Image search: [Google]
mussolini.jpg
236 KB, 840x585
>>77009697
>gay friend
>>
>>77009720
You didn't.
>>
>>77009658
you have a huge amount of forgeiners in randstad,

die pot noem die ketel swart
>>
>>77009461
Don't you have to go shove your hand up a cows ass or feed some chickens or some shit? Your way of thinking is slowly dying out, can't wait until you and the rest of the people who have such a short mental process die out.
>>
>>77000894
OP is a faggot
>>
>>77009701
I don't know that. How you can even stand the smell is beyond me. Fucken bitchbaby mofo
>>
>>77009461
Hey retard, it's your brother, Alaska. You seem very unconcerned about the flood of rapefugees pouring into your country. You're rural small town is going to end up like Germany's, and we're going laugh at you and watch our borders, rifles loaded.
>>
>>77000894
I don't give a shit if you suck cocks or fuck each other. As long as I don't have to see it I couldn't give a single fuck less.
>>
>>77009714
There is nothing wrong with liking people who smell nice. But that's a level of sophistication I couldn't possibly come to expect of a guy who's never brushed his teeth :^)
>>
>>77009908
(((current year)))
>>
>>77009701
>what are you?
kek

>>77009803
I'm bi, I don't need your love you disgusting inbred piece of shit. Go back to r3ddit.
>>
>>77000894
Beats me. I view you fags as just useful dupes & meat shields. I tolerated Milo up to a point. then I realized that he's just as gay & annoying as the rest of the gays.
>>
>>77009851
51% of millennials are not straight. I can't count the number of times ostensibly straight clamdiggers obsess over secretly delicious benis. Nobody likes tits or vag anymore
>>
>>77004113
This is my opinion too mostly. I'm all for gay rights and don't want any unfair discrimination against them, but when they start fagging it up with their parades and public nudity it makes it really hard for me to want to support them.
>>
>>77009577
As a nigger, I feel the same. My ideology is in line with the alt right and I support, but they're all "race realists" that few me as a inferior negro who should be shipped off to Africa. I feel so isolated
>>
>>77009803
Yeah most people on here wouldn't know if they were talking to a gay person unless they asked if they were gay. /pol/ is mainly edgy teenagers, no one outside of this board takes any of the shit spewed on here seriously. It's just mindless "le alt-right wing" memes.
>>
File: 1456689029807.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1456689029807.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>77009988
G-Good joke f-faggot
>>
>>77010099
Your whole life is naked women everywhere. When was last time you Nephilim needed to defend yourselves against fuck all
>>
>>77000894
>"FAGGOTS OF /POL/"
did you just now realize we dont like you?
>>
>>77010196
Keep brushing that tooth :^)
>>
>>77009803
>posting on an image board is the same as pozzing and spreading AIDs
>>
>>77009863
They'll burn. They'll burn eventually. We still have Westerbork, we just need some gas chambers in it. What do you have? Oh yeah, nothing as the Nigger is now allowed to take everything you have.
>>
>>77000894

send pic of feet
>>
>>77009908
>Don't you have to go shove your hand up a cows ass or feed some chickens or some shit? Your way of thinking is slowly dying out, can't wait until you and the rest of the people who have such a short mental process die out.

>Self sufficient

>Whole town is die hard anti gay and immigrant

>CURRENT YEAR GOY

Fuck off sodomite.

>>77009966

>Triggered sodomite

>Thinks he knows what province I live in

>>77009957
>How you can even stand the smell is beyond me. Fucken bitchbaby mofo

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Oh ok so your another sodomite..talking about how you can stand pussy holy fuck man this whole thread is hilarious.
>>
>>77000894
Hating gays is just a meme on this board. Any rational person doesn't care about dudes sucking dicks
>>
/pol/ is completely retarded. If they want us gays to vote for Trump they'd pretend to be Hillary shills. Instead they go full on tumblr.

They only care about us now because they hate Muslims worse. Look at how they're pretending that most Republicans don't give a shit about same-sex marriage.

You people are all goddamn vampires. I'm voting Libertarian and I'm fine throwing my vote away.
>>
>>77010234
Muh uncut cock threads
>>77010271
I don't know any fags with aids. Myself included. A straight drug user? He caught it. Whoops
>>
>>77010099
>but when they start fagging it up with their parades and public nudity it makes it really hard for me to want to support them.

I can relate, I don't enjoy that at all even though I am gay. I never go to gay clubs for the very same reason, it just makes me feel uncomfortable being around them. But I don't have to associate with them, and neither do you.
>>
>>77010099
Straight shit is everywhere. TV, movies, ads, in public, why don't you get mad at that? Oh wait, it's because you're straight and it's comfortable to you. Never see gay people complain about all the straight shit they see.
>>
>>77010268
Keep using that aids tester
>>
Most of it is shitposting to rile you, stop being a faggot. If you can't handle shitposting, the Alt right is not for you.
At the most people on /pol/ are going to call you a degenerate and tell you to kill yourself.
The right establishment may say your committing a sin against their god and ask you to stop, and fight aganisnt your right to get married.
Muslims will literally show up with a gun and kill you and 49 of your friends. If they ever rise to power, they will execute you. They do it in almost every country they have control of. The left will make excuses for them, blaming men, whites, guns, everything except for their ideology. They will actively import thousands of them into your country. They believe they are more oppressed then you are, and oppression points is all that matters to them.

You know the stakes, stop being a faggot. Be a man and decide what's in your own best interest.
>>
>>77010338
You can smell them from three towns over and i used to clean for a living. Men are cleaner than women
>>
>>77010368
>fake gay shill trying to divert votes for Trump
You're a Hillary shill, aren't you.
>>
>>77010082
>leaf
>>77010333
>>>/int/
>>
>>77004514
lol
>>
>>77010425
>Keep using that aids tester

I use it every time after spending time with your mom :^)
>>
>>77010234

I remember that post about aids positive sodomites searching out and bragging about spreading it to the ones that don't...somebody needs to post that.
>>
>>77010371
You're anecdotes are meaningless. AIDS is statistically a gay disease.

http://www.hivplusmag.com/opinion/guest-voices/2014/02/19/listen-hiv-still-gay-disease
>>
>>77010338
Your present province doesn't mean much my maple moppet. Muzzies walk real far, real good. That's why we are going to watch our border with you.
>>
>>77010422
Because heterosexuality is normal. You sound like a nigger complaining that TV is too "white".
>>
>>77010520
They're behind the original woman fuckery too. They're behind everything. They are the pedos and sinners and so they blame anybody else
>>
I don't think I hated gays until I started lurking /lgbt/.

It's not just the degeneracy, it's that what's written there is overemotional and tedious to read. Little self-awareness to be found.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.