[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 3TjS8fY.jpg (241 KB, 1440x1344) Image search: [Google]
3TjS8fY.jpg
241 KB, 1440x1344
>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
>>
>>76994540
Kek, is this pasta?
>>
>>76994540
why not? come get some.
>>
>>76994540
tbqh with you norway i'd like to see it happen. USA is giving the world shitty "multicultural" influence.
>>
>>76994540

>A FUCKING LEA....

Wait what? Seriously?
>>
>>76994540
>>Lithuania couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Norway in a week
>TOP KEK NORWEGIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Lithuanians are ITCHING for a war with NORWAY. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Norwegian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the poles and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Norwegian pig shit they see. When Lithuania's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
>>
File: 1464688938978.jpg (401 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
1464688938978.jpg
401 KB, 1920x1152
>>76994540
SWEDEN SUPPORTS NORWAYS CAUSE TO SHED UTTER DESTRUCTION OVER THE NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT!
>Pic related Swedish navy departing from Karlskrona to destroy the vastly inferior US joke of a navy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>76994540
And here I thought the Danes were pretty based. Guess I was mistaken.
>>
TOP KEK, I EAT AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING the US ass for a war taste of booty. We will you fucking ANNIHILATE our dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that hasn't set our ass on fire, once your airforce and navy is done bombarding our defenseless country. Then, your army boys (we'd suck the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping our women, and killing EVERY Norwegian pig shit they see. When Norway's done by you, we will have committed acts of genocide on our assholes. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
>>
File: 1459439820062.jpg (357 KB, 1417x975) Image search: [Google]
1459439820062.jpg
357 KB, 1417x975
>>76994540
AMERICAN CLAY = NORWEIGIAN CLAY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>76994540
To be quite honest with you family, if Norway wanted to come and make our gene pool a little whiter I wouldn't be too upset
>>
>>76995914
Did you miss the part where he said we'd send in the niggers first, famalam?
>>
Gib clay we Gib instagib
>>
That's a more effective naval force than Canada (the country with by a long ways the longest coastline and the largest territorial seas)
>>
You Scandinavian guys are the worst shitposters ever. Even pajeet in the designated corner can whip up a better shitpost.

OPINION DISCARDED.
>>
>>76994540
Come on Norway, if you want to bait us you can't just make generic threats. You need to get a little more personal. Insult our values, mock our historical failings, something.

But a simple "we will bomb and kill you all"? Yawn. The idea of mongrel troops raping our women is a start, I will give you that much. But we Amerifats are used to sexual violence from mongrels, that's old news here.

Should have said something about forcing us to replace burgers with one of your weird fish foods or something.
>>
File: 346436634346.jpg (193 KB, 1024x723) Image search: [Google]
346436634346.jpg
193 KB, 1024x723
>>76997654
You think this is some mothafucking joke?
We gonna tear the shit outa you ass.
We gon' launch them cruisemissles at ya and then our spacemarines will charge the landing grounds and rock ya ass up.
In the end of the week we gon' the westcoast and we will obliterate any resistance ya hear me punk?
>>
>>76995213
Denmark and Norway are two different countries
>>
>>76994540
You posses landmasses that rightfully belong to us over there in Vestheim. Well Canada does, this Markland, Helluland and Vinland.

By threathy all these lands are under the norwegian King, before people started moving in and taking our fish.

You are leaking the emergency plans now, the first target is Canada to kill their PM before he turns them into Sweden II.

We norse cannot afford the risk of being surrounded by swedes, we're already present in the US, mainly Minnesota, Alaska and North Daktota.

If Donald wins, there is no beef with the US. But this jewish degeneracy can no longer be tolerated spread upon our people

Say hello to your new king eastern "Canada"
>>
File: 1464999262392.jpg (1 MB, 2831x2948) Image search: [Google]
1464999262392.jpg
1 MB, 2831x2948
This is from our norse in Minnesota, ready to combat the degenerate Jew.

There are far far far more of us there than here. They will take care of pic related while we will move in on our territories and get that tranny before he destroys the entire people and fills it with camels
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.