[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think we're living in the end times? Provide evidence why.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133 KB, 1024x834) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133 KB, 1024x834
Do you think we're living in the end times? Provide evidence why.
>>
>>76994493
yup
because you touch yourself at night anon
>>
>>76994668
a fucking leaf
>>
>Provide evidence why.
We're on the verge of both technological singularity and total genetic manipulation

Both of these will combine to create a hivemind race of hyper intelligent super soldiers that will unleash a virus upon the masses to which they are specifically immune.

It's not a matter of if. It's a matter of when.
>>
>>76994493
>trump 2016
>>
>>76994668

Fuhrst post based post
>>
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘This is what the Lord says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. 2 If you refuse to let them go, I will send a plague of frogs on your whole country. 3 The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. 4 The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials.’”

WE ARE THE FROGS FORETOLD

WE ARE THE MEMES
>>
File: 1465353662789.jpg (60 KB, 1058x1058) Image search: [Google]
1465353662789.jpg
60 KB, 1058x1058
>>76995242

the singularity is gonna be fucking nuts

will we be able to instantly download information into our brains, enabling us to completely skip the education process? Will the internet become a 3D, virtual reality that we hook into, creating a generation of 4chan autists who literally LIVE inside the internet and hang out in the 4chan world? Shit is gonna be so weird, we probably won't know what is the Matrix and what isn't before long.

The elderly will probably live their final years out in virtual reality, simulating their younger years. How do we know we aren't doing this right now ourselves?
>>
>>76994493
We live in time of unprecedented peace and prosperity, if these are the end times then I can't wait for the final judgement.
>>
>>76994493
This is just the beginning, my friend.
>>
Of course we are, because I say so.
>>
>>76994493
>>
>>76996325
>How do we know we aren't doing this right now ourselves?

My life is boring as shit that's why
>>
>>76996696
>Iran
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.