[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thunderf00t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 300px-Phil_Mason.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300px-Phil_Mason.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
It's official - Thunderf00t is a cuck!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33BDDAUV8vg
>>
>>76990432
I didn't watch the video, but all leftists are cucks in one way or another.
>>
>>76990432
Pretty much every point he made was over simplified, nonsensical or just stupid
>>
literally who?
>>
>>76991435
I took him for a smart guy, I was shocked when he spew all this bullshit.
>>
>>76990432

TWELVE MILLION TURKS
>>
>>76991931
Yeah, i have been a subscriber for some time and i didn't want to just unsubscieb cos he has a different (wrong) opinion but he is just so wrong
I thought he was logical to an extent
How much did the jews pay him to do this???
>>
>>76990432
well he has a point, he said that the EU is inefficent, but better than nothing.
>>
>>76993180
Well if its a drain on our economy, limits our freedom, fucks our interaction with the rest of the world then i would rather have nothing
>>
>>76993180

Fortunate then, that leaving the EU isn't going to isolate the UK from the rest of the planet. We'll still be free to interact with whomever we like.
>>
>>76990432
He starts right out with how the UK leaving the EU will "destabilize" the EU.

Who fucking cares? Why should the UK want to be part of something that will crumble without it, yet they're not in charge of?

Collapse of the EU isn't going to result in war or starvation. It'll result in local consequences for local decisions.
>>
>>76992585
Nothing

People can have opinions that differ from yours without being paid off by the conspiracy, much like not everyone who goes against you is not part of the Jewish conspiracy to ??? for profit.
>>
notice how all those science assholes want to stay in the EU simply because their jobs are dependant on shekels coming in from brussels. fuck these people, they can't think beyond saving their own fucking ass. lazy fucking scientists, this is bigger than your fucking job. science got done just fine before the EU came along.
>>
>>76993180
What sort of Trudeau tier logic is that?
>>
>>76992585
The guys always been a fucking drunk loser cunt.
>>
>>76995143
science fags don't understand economic policy

I bet they think the UK could "run out of money" or some outdated bullshit.
>>
Holy shit, this is awful reasoning.

He argues that UK leaving the EU will destabilize the EU, but only Britain will have to bear the expensive burden of new trading rules because they're leaving the EU.

Never mind that everyone changes trading rules ALL THE TIME, and that's part of the trouble with the EU: not only your own government, but also the EU setting new rules and changing old ones that interfere with how you do business even locally.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.