[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS before Florida massacre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: shooter.png (1 MB, 1276x1658) Image search: [Google]
shooter.png
1 MB, 1276x1658
>The shooter who killed at least 50 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando has been identified as Omar Mateen, law enforcement sources told The Post.

>Mateen was a U.S. citizen with no apparent criminal history, was born to Afghan parents in New York in 1986 and was living in Port St. Lucie, Fla., sources said.

>Omar Mateen had committed himself to ISIS before carrying out the bloodiest mass murder in US history at a gay nightclub in Orlando on Sunday, federal officials said.

>Mateen “made a pledge of allegiance to ISIS,” California Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, told CNN.

https://nypost.com/2016/06/12/suspected-gunman-in-florida-gay-club-mass-shooting-idd/

LIBERALS BTFO
>>
>>76985579
What flag is this?!
>>
>>76985579
Trump clearly caused this with his anti-Muslim, anti-LGBT, pro-gun rhetoric.

Enough is enough. Trump needs to be stumped so that Muslims can live in peace without being forced to shoot anyone.
>>
>>76985579
And the edgelords on /pol/ will celebrate an ISIS agent murdering Americans.

b-but the g-gays

Better fags then these animals.
>>
>>76985579
Is this legit?
>>
>>76985770
Lebanon.
>>
>>76985770
French Poly-want-a-cracker
>>
>>76985946
Yeah Sky news just said he called emergency services before carrying out the attack and said he was ISIS and was about to carry out an attack or something.

Also daily reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Ojb1-Dy8U
>>
>>76985911
Sure but still nothing of value is lost. Maybe they shouldn't get so pissed about wedding cakes and work more about meeting Jesus
>>
>>76985946
As in not photoshopped? Yes
>>
>>76985955
OK thanks. I've seen them before
>>
>>76986104

Holy kwk!
>>
>>76985911
What kind of double think is this?

>If you hate ISIS, then you like gay people!
>If you hate gay people, then you like ISIS!

I hate both.
>>
>>76986195
Sorry dude Jesus is dead you can't meet him
>>
>>76987337
Prepare to be surprised, friendo
>>
File: Varg-Vikernes-Soldier.jpg (60 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
Varg-Vikernes-Soldier.jpg
60 KB, 650x350
>>76987513
See you in Valhalla
>>
>>76986847
>I hate both

But you're a worthless person.
>>
>>76987337

He's dead and He's alive.
He's everywhere and nowhere.
He's Jewish and Christian.
He's Blond-haired and Blue-eyed and from Palestine.

It is called cognitive dissonance.
Religion is for stupid people.
>>
>>76988323
>LGBTwo
Nice id
>>
>>76988743
>I know nothing about the nuances of religion but I feel strongly about it anyway
>>
>>76988323
The only worthless person here is you, faggot

Muslim killed degenerate faggots and showed that islam is violent.

Two birds one stone
>>
>no apparent criminal history
>that race
Yeah no guys, we still can't judge people for their race...fuck this gay earth
>>
>>76985579
this dudes face and name are not on tv at all, this is insane
>>
>>76988743
Cult of reason
Cult of the supreme being
Calles league of the militant godless
Red guard
Juche
Khmer rouge

Atheism is for stupid people
>>
>>76986340
It's French Polynesia anon, I was just teasing you.
>>
>>76985579
Don't you have an explosion to worry about?
>>
>>76989485
Everybody is stupid*

FTFY friendo :^)
>>
>>76988979
>nuances of religion
Lmao tbqh family
>>
>>76985579
Yeah but they can't profile him for THAT!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.