[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>but without guns people will just use knives Without gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160612_181123.jpg (163 KB, 454x804) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_181123.jpg
163 KB, 454x804
>but without guns people will just use knives
Without gun control this would be the same as todays attack.
>>
Without guns people would use bombs
>>
This is at least the third British thread I've seen along these lines.

What's the deal with you guys?
>>
>>76985102
>I assume they are butthurt pakis.
>>
I've got a nightclub in Paris that I'd like to sell you.
>>
>>76984845
>UK
Londanistan
>>
>Paris
Guns banned
>Brussels
Guns banned
>Brevik
Guns banned

Then there's the attempt on the train that the burgers stopped, charlie hebdo etc.

Banning guns failed to prevent any of these
>>
>minority that's known to be overrepresented in violent crime commits violent crime
>it's NOT the minority's fault or the fault of the people who advocate for allowing that minority inside the country
>>
>>76985532
Brevis guns were legally owned and Paris doesn't happen every couple of months
>>
>>76985102
Paps is trying to teach a lesson their their cocky little brat. But this little bitch doesn't seem to get it
>>
>>76984845
Bombs are banned but they use those as well.
>>
>>76985742
>and Paris doesn't happen every couple of months

Neither do mass shootings like this in the US.
>>
>>76985532
It's not about preventing - it's about reducing. There's no way you can prevent such tradegy. However, the fact that America wants to live in the wild west with its second amendment shows the prevalent gun culture it lives in. I think it's time for Americans to scrap the Second Amendment once and for all.
>>
>>76984845
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2570996/At-27-dead-109-injured-gang-knife-wielding-men-attack-train-station-China.html
>>
>>76985532
those guns were bought from Carrefour
>>
Just use a katana and teleport behind your enemy but before you strike opponent whisper.... nothing personal kid.
>>
>>76986138
Why not just get rid of all non-whites instead? You know, something that'd actually reduce the chance of things like this happening? :^)
>>
File: op.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>76986138
So taking away others ability to defend themselves while criminals will still have weapons is the solution?
>>
>>76985888
You can't be this retarded surely
>>
>>76985532
He was a security officer with the right to buy automatic weaponry; equivalent of a Section 5 holder here.
>>
>>76984845

Why are people so quick to forget?
>>
>>76986138
Except if you remove gang violence (criminals who are not allowed to own guns shooting each other with illegally acquired guns that are not sold legally) and Muslims, America has the murder rate of Belgium.
>>
>>76984845

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=china+knife+attacks
>>
>>76984845

How did Bataclan happen when France has strict gun laws?
>>
Americans don't roll over like pussy Brits did after Dunblane.
>>
>>76985797
This feels like it was typed by a Pajeet.
Just add a few more grammatical errors.
>>
>>76985934
Aurora Illinois - July 2012
Sandy Hook - December 2012
Elliott Rodger - May 2014
Dylan Roof - June 2015
Orlando - June 2016

These are just the ones I remember and they've all happened in the last four years.

Have that many shootings occurred in France (or indeed, the whole of Europe) in that time? No, no they haven't.
>>
>>76984845
I'm pretty glad Britain is next on the list for a major ISIS shooting. Especially with Brexit on the horizon.

It will really shut them up.
Just like France, Belgium and Denmark already got silenced.
>>
>>76987204
>lists shootings in gun-free zones
>>
>>76986138
The wild west actually had orders of magnitude less gun shootings than we have today.

What they DID have that we dont is segregation.

huh, thinks you really make.
>>
>>76985091
>Without guns muslims would use bombs
FTFY
>>
>>76984845
Without guns they will use illegal guns see Paris attack.
>>
>>76984845
>underestimating knives
All it takes to kill you is a well placed stab in your throat but most retards stab up your chest which leaves a chance of you living unless you use a big knife.
>>
There's a thing called the black market, banning legal guns doesn't make it disappear it just disarms law abiding citizens.
For example in Bosnia I can get a licence for a firearm and then acquire a one trough a legal way, or I could just buy a AK for 300$ by simply calling a few people.
>>
>>76986417
It isn't about taking weapons away from people, its about tightening the channels to getting firearms so that criminals cannot obtain them as easily.
>>
>>76987204
>the whole Europe in that time
yeah, actually more have happened.
You're forgetting the shootings in places like Czech Republic, and Denmark.
>>
>>76986389

Why not just get rid of all whites since they do the most mass shootings in this country.
>>
>>76987939
One more law on guns and we will all be safe!

You don't get it, laws don't do shit. Law abiding people aren't going to do anything bad whereas criminals will regardless.
>>
>>76987541
That wouldn't really prove anything though would it mate

Shootings take place all the fucking time in the US, by American citizens (who can get guns fucking easily)

Such shootings very, very rarely take place in the UK. There were a couple of shootings in 2010 (Cumbria shootings and Raoul Moat). Before that the last one I think is Dunblane in 1996.

Ya'll niggas need to ban guns, unless you want to keep getting shot, but maybe you do.

>>76987563
The point is that it's in the US where they were able to purchase guns legally and then use them to shoot up a load of people

>>76987940
Well go ahead and prove it if you think you can

I highly, highly doubt there have been as many shootings in Europe in the same amount of time, and if there have, I doubt they have been as lethal.
>>
>>76987204

Toulouse and Montauban shootings - March 2012

Annecy shootings - Sep 2012

Charlie Hebdo - Jan 2015

Porte de Vincennes - Jan 2015

Paris - 2015

These are just the ones I found in 2 mins searching with Google.
>>
File: 1447610968830.jpg (89 KB, 709x982) Image search: [Google]
1447610968830.jpg
89 KB, 709x982
>>76984845
>muh gun control
>>
>>76984845
I live like 30 mins from NYC, and every fuckin day theres a story on the news along the lines of
3 people stabbed in subway
Serial stabber still on the loose today after 5 more slashings
It won't help
>>
>>76986608
>security officer
Breivik? No.
>>
>>76988311
>laws don't do shit
thats not how laws work, they are designed specifically to "do shit"
> Law abiding people aren't going to do anything bad whereas criminals will regardless.
The effectiveness of such laws being in place aren't dependent on whether people choose to obey them or not. The laws would aim to tighten existing channels, meaning everyone is automatically affected regardless of whether they are law-abiding citizens or criminals, they don't exist as a choice for people to obey or disobey.
>>
>>76988976
Assuming the criminal element gets their weapons legally. They do exist as a choice to an extent. They can choose to follow it or not and face the consequences
>>
>deaths 0
>Without gun control this would be the same as todays attack.

i dont get it
>>
>>76989375
Pretty much, and the laws have to be constructed in a way which limits criminals. It just has to be constructed in a way which makes it so it covers everyone rather than allowing for people to make a choice to obey for disobey. Imagine if airports simply had a "No guns on the plane" policy which wasn't enforced by security, rather than security screenings. People would obviously bring guns onto a plane, but the security screening ensures no-one does.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.