[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, what state should I move to once Trump makes america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: spurdotrumppi2.png (19 KB, 818x684) Image search: [Google]
spurdotrumppi2.png
19 KB, 818x684
Hey /pol/, what state should I move to once Trump makes america great again ?
Any warm state that's good ?
Florida seems like a good place, and California is cucked. I don't mind mexicans that much, but niggers and jews are a thing to consider.
>>
>>76981946
Alaska, I live in Soldotna, it's very nice.
>>
Don't go to Florida if you want to avoid Niggers and Jews.
>>
Might move to alaska myself
>>
Come to texas
>>
Red states in the midwest/south would be a good choice, or any state in New England.
>>
>>76982065
>warm
>alaska
>>
File: 1458430926962.jpg (78 KB, 525x540) Image search: [Google]
1458430926962.jpg
78 KB, 525x540
Iowa
>>
>>76982411
>Finland
>Moving to my fucking country and further gooking it up
>>
>>76981946
>Florida
>Jews are a thing to consider
Pick one faggot.
Nonetheless Florida is awesome, been there. A lot of synagogues so you won't have to drive out a lot. The Jews I met were awesome too.
>>
>>76982181
maybe, you have guns, I'd like to shoot 'em.
guns are a cool hobby you guys have.
>>76982352
what states are the red states ?
former confederate ones ?
>>
Virginia maybe. Good summers, winters aren't too bad but you'll see some snow. Northeast Virginia is dangerously liberal but the state overall is very rural and redpilled so they mostly keep it from going too liberal. Problem is they just elected a Democrat governor so they might be sliding down into the shitter.

North Carolina may still be a good choice too.
>>
Which red state has the least niggers? I don't wanna move to trumpland and be among fucking liberals.
>>
>>76981946
I'd say go to Texas, fl has shit ton of New York Jews
>>
>>76982617
I've not been aware of Florida being a jew-state like California.
Thanks for the info, Hans.
>>
>>76982845
http://www.indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/white-population-percentage#chart

south is full of niggers, spics invade the west and southwest
>>
>>76982445
We have a lot of Mexicans and Hood rats.

Southern Iowa cities like Ottumwa and other cities are very unfriendly to foreign people, even if you're white.

The college towns are cucked.
Des Moines is ok, but theres companies that rent out apartments and houses for immigrants, mostly African and middle eastern people. They go to shit in a month. I got a call out to a brand structure and it already had bed bugs and roaches. Yippie. Maybe somewhere like Pella is nice if you're European.
>>
>>76982680
what's the least liberal state that's also warm ?
>>
>>76982445
Isn't that just some Biblebelt shit that voted hard for Cruz?
>>
>>76983262
Kentucky is nice.
>>
>>76983395
The city I'm in it was Cruz, Rand, and Bernie supporters.

We're not entirely bible belt anymore. There was a recent study that suggest Iowa citizens are turning away from Christianity.
>>
>>76983497
>Kentucky
Is it really warm tho ?
>>
>>76981946
Arizona
Very republican, lots of guns, and no Jews or Niggers. There's a lot of Native Americans but most of them are actually pretty redpilled as long as they aren't stuck on the reservations. Overall it's a really beautiful place.
>>
Arizona seems to be a nice state.
>>
>>76983841
The winters get a little chilly, but its not severe. Its a beautiful state too.

I hear Louisiana is nice as well.
I've never been to that state though.
>>
>>76984171
>arizona
The state that got a godtier drink named after it.
Why not ?
Imma stop buying anime related stuff for a while, so I can move there.
How much does an AK or some other "assault rifle" cost typically ? Guns are a retardedly controlled hobby, so I want to get some hobby other than sitting on my ass.
>>
>>76984857
fix'd
Guns are a retardedly controlled hobby in Europe, so I want to get some hobby other than sitting on my ass.
>>
>>76984171
How often does it rain in Arizona? Are there a lot of roaches and spiders? Will I deal with rattlesnakes and scorpions frequently?
>>
which state is the most canada look-alike in terms of forest and shit, i really hate south-west landscapes like nevada
>>
>>76981946
any of the southeastern states, though louisiana and mississippi are pretty big shitholes at the moment. florida is nice, but its so fucking big you get am extra dose of crazy. atlanta is ok if you live in the right areas, bama varies from ok to why the fuck am i here, this must be where the aliens landed and got the fuck out
>>
>>76983783
Hope you guys now vote for Trump. I'm not mad at the mentioned voters for these candidates because they are all million times better then Hillary.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.