[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald J Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8
File: 9004894809.png (15 KB, 587x115) Image search: [Google]
9004894809.png
15 KB, 587x115
Just to be clear, there's no possible way he can fuck this up right? Because it looks like he's trying to........he's going to get very ham fisted with this, it's already starting.
>>
>>76981257
they won't blame Islam but the reason he hated homosexuals was because Islam is against it
>>
RADICAL

ISLAMIC

TERRORISM
>>
File: 1440294993466.png (266 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1440294993466.png
266 KB, 680x583
>>76981257
>he's going to get very ham fisted with this, it's already starting
>>
>>76981550
winning an election is about carefully swaying the goyim, if he loses by 1 vote he still loses, he has to play it cool
>>
>>76981257
This is going to give him Florida, he has to bait Hillary into going into #notallmuslims mode, normies hate that shit.
>>
Islam had nothing to do with this. Mental illness and lack of sensible gun control are the problem
>>
>>76981550
>mfw everyone gets outraged at Trump
>later, turns out the shooter was an ISIS member and Trump was right
>everyone looks like a fucking idiot as Trump wins again

Can we just name this the Trump Effect? It keeps fucking happening - the guy is a trendsetter
>>
File: Refugees Welcome.jpg (66 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
Refugees Welcome.jpg
66 KB, 598x617
>>76981870
>Islam had nothing to do with this
Keks on another level.
>>
>>76981257
Do Democrats get congrats also for being right about assault rifles?
>>
How is Trump fucking this up?
It clearly shows he was right, and the problem here was the Orlando shooting was all he needed to seal Florida and a few other states that were on the fence for him. Face it Shillary cucks, you're done and as a ex-Bern voter He has my vote, my brother could've been killed in this incident and even he recognizes now that Trump is what America needs.
>>
>>76982087
You mean the person who used it to kill people? The gun didn't do it, the guy did.
>>
>>76981870
This is the retarded thinking that will play into Trumps hands. Dont blame mysecond amendment right on something that is clearly religiously driven. We need Islam control nit gun control
>>
File: Trumped the Shark.png (48 KB, 705x195) Image search: [Google]
Trumped the Shark.png
48 KB, 705x195
>>76981257
> "radical islam"
> ex wife proves he was not religious in Washington Post quote*

Donald Trump just torpedoed his campaign, holy shit.

* https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/ex-wife-of-suspected-orlando-shooter-he-beat-me/2016/06/12/8a1963b4-30b8-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html
>>
>>76981257

he should've shortened it to "I don't want congrats, I want toughness and vigilance."
>>
>>76982534
Anyone reading his twitter already decided on who they're voting for a year ago.
>>
>>76982534
>He wasn't very religious
>He just wanted sharia law everywhere in the world
>>
>>76981257

When a leader vehemently claims X is not a problem when common sense says that X is indeed a problem it just makes that leader look weak and ineffectual, which is why Trump is BTFOing his competitors who choose to be PC instead of addressing the hard facts.
>>
>>76982534
HE WUZ A GOOD BOY ON HIS WAY TO CHURCH
>>
>>76982534
oh his terrorist wife said it, must be true. I guess I have no choice but to blame Bush then...
>>
>>76981870

>Being Muslim
>Being mentally sane

choose one
>>
> we must be smart
> donald trump

Kek
>>
>>76981870
a fucking leaf
>>
>>76983293

cuck alert
>>
>>76983293
>yellow teeth
>inbreeding anglo

Kek
>>
>>76982534
>he wasn't very religious
>shoots up a gay nightclub because a gay couple kissed in front of him one day
>>
>>76983386
> a fucking leaf appears
>>
>>76983403
My teeth are not yellow and cousins don't count as incest
>>
>>76982534
JESUS CHRIST ITS NOT A FUCKING ASSAULT RIFLE UNLESS ITS FULLY AUTOMATIC
>>
>>76982534

You know he is also found out to be an ISIS sympathizer? Must be one of these seculiar IS followers.
>>
>still doubting Trump
I've been through this phase too, but the absolute mad man prevails every single time.

Have faith.

The Trumpening is upon us.
>>
>>76981257
I still think he initially got into the race just to get more attention on himself cause we all know how he is. But somewhere along the line he was like "holy shit, I could be president" and he just went off full campaign mode, bout 5 months ago I think he stopped and was like "do I really want this shit?" And you know hes to proud to quit so hes just out there saying anything now.

Idk though just some stuff I was thinking about at work today.
>>
>>76982534
>he wasn't very religious
>he didn't want to behead or stone homosexuals as the Quran says, he wanted to give them a cleaner, quickier deaths by shooting at them
>>
>>76984025

this is what liberals want you to believe
>>
File: 1465750926026.png (52 KB, 599x380) Image search: [Google]
1465750926026.png
52 KB, 599x380
>>76981257

>Not posting with context
>>
>>76983696

t. Mohamed
>>
>>76985240
t-t-t-t-t-that's a bunch of OKIE DOKE
>>
>>76981257
You're an idiot, he made this tweet to make it about him, now the news will report what a horrible person he is and middle America and EVERY moderate will see that he is the only one willing to speak up about these things

You're just playing checkers while he plays 4 dimensional chess
>>
>>76981257
What people are forgetting is that the terrorist had a fucking bomb vest. He didn't even need a gun. Fuck, guns saved everybody there! Jesus-fucking-Christ, the stupidity of leftists knows no bounds!
>>
>>76986311
Apparently it wasn't a bomb
>>
>>76986580
>apparently
The guy was an Islamic terrorist and you mean to tell me he had fake bombs? Highly fucking doubtful. Even the underpants bomber had a fucking bomb.
>>
>>76981971
CNN just confirmed he was pledging allegiance to Isis
>>
>>76986835
H A I L K E K
A
I
L
K
E
K
>>
>>76981257
This is the exact right approach. He's the only one who isn't running around like a decapitated chicken, he's taking an immediate stance and hitting the doubters hard.

NEVER doubt Trump's mastery of persuasion.
>>
This is your daily reminder that in this election, whichever side memes the hardest will win. There are people whose votes will be swayed by rare Pepes. Think about it.
>>
he says the same thing after every attack and people get their fee fee's hurt.
>>
File: 4L_NVJqA0Qg.png (87 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4L_NVJqA0Qg.png
87 KB, 640x1136
>>76987006
>>
Florida is a swing state. Trump needs to appeal to fear and emotion in order to win. He is well on his way.
>>
>>76982534

He wuz a good boy he just wanted what's best for the country.
>>
>>76987596

Except in this case he is appealing to common fucking sense.

Something lost on the media and Hitlery, something everyone will continue to see.
>>
>>76987596
He literally doesn't have to do anything more right now. He's been talking about the dangers of Islamist terrorism for a while now, and another attack in that exact genre happened. He could say nothing and he'd still win Florida.
>>
>>76985843
>inb4 60%
>>
>>76981257
>appreciate the congrats for bein right on radical Islam

Who the fuck is writtin this shit on the twitter? Is he fucking stupid?
>>
>>76988907
Dumb yurocuck.
>>
>>76981835
Trump knows everything we know. Guarantee any concern you have about his public statements has already been considered. Perhaps those considerations were not dispositive, but he is way ahead of most of the population in terms of understanding branding and the effects/timing of his statements.

He wants leftists to go full
>Muh gays
>Muh gun control
>Muh peaceful Muslims

If they do, it's gonna boost his turnout big-time; most people can see that there is a real connection with the Mudslimes and terrorism, and they are getting tired of the left making excuses or detracting from the Muslim obsession with terrorism. If the left pushes the hell out of gun control, Trump's turnout will be gigantic (it will get his people to the polls out of anger and fear for their guns). This is a big event for Trump, the only people stupid enough to believe the problem is guns were already activist Cucks voting for Hillary anyways, on the other hand it agitates conservatives that may otherwise not be total or natural Trump supporters.
>>
>>76981257
He's trying to gain media attention, and the media takes the bait again and again
>>
>>76981257
Israel caused all this shit too.
>>
>>76987020
call them apologists instead of doubters

people who doubt will be open to discussion

people who want to perpetuate the myth that islam is peace while it clearly isnt are downright apologists
>>
>>76989129
He is appreciating the fact that people are saying he was right on muslims (we don't know) yet. I mean, what the hell is he tryong to say?

Could he just shut the fuck up?

Even this fucking nigger monkey has more common sense then you fuckers here on /pol/ >>76982566
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 183x183
>>76989161
Could.... could this election cycle actually be comfy for gun owners?
>>
Man arrested in Santa Monica CA with weapons and explosives in his car. apparently was headed to gay parade in West Hollywood. Indiana plates. No mentioning of race. Ann Coulter law in effect.
>>
Hillary's team already has all of Shark Tank and thousands of bots spamming the internet with repudiation for Trump taking "congratulations" for the murders of 50 people. This isn't going to end well for Trump. He should've thought what he was writing more carefully. His campaign is over now.
>>
>>76981257
GET #BANWHITEMALES TRENDING ON TWITTER !!!

>GET #BANWHITEMALES TRENDING ON TWITTER !!!

>>
>>76989269
By now everyone knows who Donald Trump his. He should focus on bringing elector on his side, not being a dumb fuck
>>
>>76982534
>"He wasn't very religeous."
>Shot up an entire gay club because he was mad he saw a gay couple kiss
>>
>>76989862
It's not over but he really should play it a bit smarter. The MSM is looking for any way to divert attention from the shooter's ethnicity and religion and talking about this stupid tweet will do just fine in accomplishing that.
>>
>>76981257

This doesn't change how I feel about him.

I doubt this will change how anyone feels about him.
>>
Can someone give me a link to the site that predicts the next President using data from all other elections so far? It had Trump with 99% chance of winning
>>
>>76981257
>>76982287
Think he'll get the gay vote? He's for trannys and shit apparently
>>
>>76981870
Fuck off leaf
>>
>>76981870
Great bait leaf, try harder next time though
>>
>>76989795
>Portuguese intellectuals

KEK
>>
>>76982534
Where's your leaf?

Turn off your proxy, maple nigger.
>>
>>76983333
nice quads
>>
>>76990799
Its not unthinkable.
>>
>>76989862
The left's sensitivities have once again been exploited to point where they inadvertently build an image of Trump as the only politician who is hard on Muslims.

Meanwhile the left is going berserk over gun control.

Both situations boost Trump's turnout massively. In case you haven't realized, winning an election is about agitating *your* base to high levels of turnout, not appealing to some mythical moderate voter who has yet to decide their political affiliation. Trump is throwing out red meat to his base, while tricking the left into running their mouth about gun control (the ultimate fear of his potential voters) thereby forcing all gun owners to the polls to vote "Trump." He's fucking the left right now. All Trump has to say is
>he pledged allegiance to ISIS
Meanwhile
>Hillary can't even use the words Islamic-extremist.
>>
>>76987823
>Except in this case he is appealing to common fucking sense.
>implying liberals care about common sense and won't still lash out
>>
>>76981257
No, he can fuck it up. He's been trying very hard to fuck it up since the get-go, but he's like one of those cartoon character who is having a lucky day - he throws a baseball at somebody, that person ducks, the baseball knocks out a bank robber. He's walking down the street, bends over to pick up a $50, just misses getting hit by a board going by. Comes up to an ice cream truck that has broken down and is offered free ice cream before it all melts. That sort of shit.
>>
>>76981870

Shouldn't you be sucking Michelle's dick right now Barrack?
>>
>>76993151
10/10
>>
>>76983504
As if /pol/ wouldn't love him for it if he wasn't a shitskin.
>>
>>76984337
Literally this and nothing else
>>
>>76981257
He'll fuck it up like he fucked up having literally a month leading hillary in the polls because his party's nomination race wrapped up early.
>>
>>76989862
Nobody cares what he said, he could have said lets kill all muslims and id still vote for him, fuck off kike shill
>>
File: 1461371148620.jpg (99 KB, 1200x659) Image search: [Google]
1461371148620.jpg
99 KB, 1200x659
This is pretty much the same exact tweet he made after San Bernardino.
Nothing will happen. His support will only grow.

Despite how much the liberals want this to be controversial, it's not.
He's right, and that's what infuriates them.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.