[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: fzgec3wq.jpg (486 KB, 600x883) Image search: [Google]
fzgec3wq.jpg
486 KB, 600x883
well?
>>
They do a good job of removing degenerates, but they're still too dangerous to live in a western society. Ban Muslims, then fix the degeneracy.
>>
Muslims are like spiders. They kill off many unwanted insects, but they should all burn in the deepest depths of hell.

Also, they need to leave some for the rest of us.
>>
File: ae66.jpg (52 KB, 561x516) Image search: [Google]
ae66.jpg
52 KB, 561x516
>>76979429
pls respond
>>
Muslims are degenerates.
>>
>>76981204
bingo
>>
If you believe gays should be killed because of who they fuck you are literally no better than a mudslime. Congrats.
>>
>>76979429
who the fuck likes muslims on pol are you fucking retarded i rather have 100000million white transexuals than 100 muslims
>>
>They do a good job of removing degenerates

So does AIDS, but it is still a big problem.
>>
>>76981452
/pol/ seems to think its cool to find any group they can to call degenerates. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves.
>>
>>76979429
Left button is just a positive side effect, not a major reason to keep them
>>
I hate fags.
I don't wish death to fags.
I don't want muslims in my country.

I don't see the problem?
>>
>>76981452
I really don't care for faggots, but they only act like shit because they get special snowflake status. I don't see this as an attack on some pole smokers, it's an attack on Americans.
>>
Thanks for your replies, gave me something to think about.
>>
Nothing inherently wrong with being gay. "Degenerate" is a useless word, meaning "something I don't like."
>>
Let me explain:

/pol/ hates muslims and degenerates
/pol/ doesn't wan to ban one and leave the other
/pol/ wants to get rid of all of them
Therefore /pol/ can be happy with muslims getting rid of degenerates and still want to get rid of muslism

No hatred was intended with this post. No hatred was used writing this post. This post doesn't reflect my personal views, EU. Please don't send me to prison.
>>
>>76979429
Where's the "Anyone who worships a jewish volcano demon should be fed to lions" option?
>>
>>76982159
They get special snowflake status because people like the ones on this board concern themselves with who people they've never met, fuck.
>>
Degenerates should be ignored, discouraged and humiliated, not shot to death.
>>
File: 1448650994355.png (81 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1448650994355.png
81 KB, 800x750
As a right-wing faggot who doesn't expect society to uproot their culture and moral traditions to cater to a fetish that I'm perfectly willing to keep to myself, the only homos who deserve to be gassed are the ones who politicize their sexuality.
>>
Right button until its broken. Then we go and nuke the rest.

Fags are okay. Mudslimes are not.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.