[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF with reddit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 14657457225170.png (16 KB, 910x787) Image search: [Google]
14657457225170.png
16 KB, 910x787
WTF with reddit?
>>
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
Why are so many /pol/fags redditors? When did this become acceptable?
>>
>>76975489
r/WorldNews doesn't allow discussion and tells you to go discuss it at r/News but r/News bans people who mention it, even inside the designated thread.
>>
>>76975489
They delete any comments that mention the shooter is a Muslim
>>
>>76975645
/pol/ is a reddit colony now
stormfront colony has been ousted it seems

should just nuke this board tb h
>>
Already on front page thread by mod, there's no way reddit censor this.
>>
Just clicked a link on another thread and looked around. Everything I could find about this had the comments locked or removed.

That is hilarious. Reddit is now a forum where you cannot comment on what is currently happening.

A forum where you cannot comment. We have come full circle.
>>
>>76975645
I remember when mentioning that you go to reddit was a bannable offense. How the mighty has fallen.
>>
>>76975645
Shit's insane. Posting from shreddit should be a bannable offense. The user base made that website cancer, and they will infect this one too. They just can't help themselves

>inb4 MUH special safe space
>>
>>76975489
left after they took my r/coontown and never looked back
>>
>>76975853
this.
>>
The Donald posts can't be upvoted anymore, I'm fucking dying. They are quadrupling down and making their bias known. How long until reddit becomes fully redpilled?
>>
>>76976045

Pretty sad senpai, that's why I like /pol/ for happenings - you can say whatever you want within reason. I don't use Reddit mind you, but sucks to be them
>>
File: 1464934755578.gif (4 MB, 650x318) Image search: [Google]
1464934755578.gif
4 MB, 650x318
Just a reminder
>>
>>76976045
>>76976379
theyll just hotpocket your thread here sometimes though

it depends on which autist sees the post and how butthurt they are
>>
>>76975809
libtards are pro gay and pro muslim. They can't let people know muslims hate gays
>>
>>76976347
you can upvote / downvote if you're subscribed. the mods did that so people cant just downvote every single post.
>>
>>76976347
Turn off the CSS
>>
Reddit is fucking gay.
>>
>>76975489
and this is why i'm proud to be a 4channer.
>>
>>76975489
Cansoring any ties to islam

Why you browse reddit at all is beyond me
>>
for allowing us to criticize islam, i say.....

THANK YOU BASED HIROYUKI
>>
File: ded.jpg (54 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
54 KB, 596x628
>>76976176
like you last night, huh Ivan
>>
>>76977485
Only redditors identify users with the name of the website. You're a fucking cancer. FUCK OFF
>>
>>76977714
Hiroyuki confirmed for Imperial japan, /pol/s greatest ally
>>
>>76977192
No, it's not counting votes by anyone right now. Reddit admins are spazzing out.
>>
>>76975645
it kinda started with GG after /pol and /v/ dug up a ton of shit then started flooding r/all with stories they wanted people to see
>>
we need to flood MSM about this reddit bullshit and take them down a few notches

>EMAIL NEWS OUTLETS
>TWEET JOURNOS
>SEND SCREENCAPS

send to all even remotely sympathetic news outlet

come on /pol/ now is our chance to do serious damage

>GO GO GO
>>
>>76978042
How fucking new are you? Upvotes/downvote count is fake. Only the score is real.

Also if you are a new account and you mass upvote/downvote you will get shadow banned.

You also get shadowbanned if you create an account with a 4chan referer.
>>
>>76978426
samefag
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.