[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, when this nigger finally wakes up so he can make his tee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ObamaSleep[1].jpg (55 KB, 750x421) Image search: [Google]
ObamaSleep[1].jpg
55 KB, 750x421
So, when this nigger finally wakes up so he can make his tee time, we're going to get a lecture on gun control and Islamophobia, right?
>>
File: 154354157.jpg (22 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
154354157.jpg
22 KB, 425x283
>>76973842
>Ah..Let me be clear, the threat radical fundamentalists of all beliefs pose is ah.. significant but these folks are traitors to the causes they claim to stand for. Omar Mateen was a terrorist... but he was no Muslim. The one common thing that links all of these attacks is the severity, these folks have weapons that can cause massive damage... extremely quickly... and we should, as a nation, try to limit access to these weapons.
>>
A muzzie kills a load of faggots and the liberal media blames right wing hate speech and gun ownership.

Stop the world I want to get off.
>>
>>76973842
same thing that he did after Sandy Hook

he'll cry a few crocodile tears and ask for """""""""""commonsense"""""""""" gun control that will never pass
>>
He's apparently going to give his speech at 10:30 PST
>>
>>76973842
Yeah, he's going to do his usual speech that the shooter wasn't a real Muslim and that gays are loved by Islam and that we need gun control and to stop being racist and to vote Hillary 2016.
>>
>>76975451
this
>>
>>76973842

What gun control? Like the existing gun control measures under which the shooter was a licensed armed security guard?
>>
File: 1465153092151.jpg (27 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1465153092151.jpg
27 KB, 413x395
>>76973842
>>
>>76973842
Ah, let me be queer, CLEAR.
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF a terrorist happens to be a Muslim... IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF he happens to be armed and shooting homosexuals. IT, UH, IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT is one of those things... that makes you go hmmm
>>
>>76973842
>>76963574
>>
File: obama-golfing-cartoon-cole.jpg (758 KB, 495x399) Image search: [Google]
obama-golfing-cartoon-cole.jpg
758 KB, 495x399
>>
>>76973842
Secret Service code for when Obama gets out of bed: The jig is up.
>>
>>76973842
i'm predicting a no fly zone over syria and he might even put $hillary in charge of it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.