[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you be against gun control when it's been proven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
How can you be against gun control when it's been proven to save lives?
>>
>>76973314
Because it infringes on the rights and freedoms of the people. I'd rather live free at risk than safe as a slave
>>
>>76973314
b-but you could just as easily stab 50 people to death!
>>
>>76973314
I'm for nigger control, adress the problem where it really lies
>>
>>76973314
What is the violent crime rates in said countrys such as home invasions and strong arm robberys with knives or other instruments, I imagine they are much higher as a consequence.
>>
>Gun related deaths go down when you take away guns
Wow amazing who could've guessed it.
>>
>>76973643
>I'd rather live free at risk than safe as a slave
"""""Slave"""""
>>
File: violent crime anglosphere.png (44 KB, 661x442) Image search: [Google]
violent crime anglosphere.png
44 KB, 661x442
>>76973314
If only we could be as safe as the UK!
>>
>>76973885
>over 300 million guns
>40 million niggers+ 8 million muslims=48 million "citizens"
pick the easier one.
>>
>>76973314

>how can you oppose constant supervision of every individual by the government when it would save lives?

Really makes you think...
>>
>>76973314
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010%E2%80%9312)
>>
File: 1462661703944.jpg (34 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
1462661703944.jpg
34 KB, 400x308
.003%

Because, self-defense is a basic human right.

>>76973705
50 people is not very many in a country of 350 million. This is the largest incident in how long? The vast majority of murders are single person, which a knife is very capable of.
>>
>>76973314
Because I'm a human being, that's fucking why. All people have an inherent right to self defense, the firearm is the most potent and effective means of personal defense and deterrent against harm. God made man, Samuel Colt made him equal.
>>
>>76973314
>compares the US to 90% White countries

every time, Brazil or Mexico would be a more accurate comparison
>>
>>76973314
How can you be against nigger control when its been proven to save lives?

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
>>
>>76974444

Quads of truth. Suicides are also coubted in gun deaths.
>>
>>76973314
> 40% black/hispanic
> higher murder rate than euro cuntries

of course
>>
>implying any of our lives are worth anything
>>
>>76974444
very true, US has a ghetto problem, not a gun problem. Guns do make it easier to kill many people at the same time, but lil breivik proved that if you want to murder all the people with a gun, you can, even in a 0.1 country
>>
>>76973314

>Japan
>0

That's a statistical lie.

The Yakuza prefer to use guns instead of blades to ensure their intimidation resonated with their victims. Dozens of people a year are shot to death in Japan.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.