[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Muslim Shoots Fags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: florida-shooting_-4.jpg (93 KB, 978x676) Image search: [Google]
florida-shooting_-4.jpg
93 KB, 978x676
Why can't more radical muslims do more attacks like this? Everybody hates fags. If more radical muslims did stuff like this, they'd have more people on their side.

Good night, sweet prince. I only wish you had more rounds.
>>
>>76971914
He was based during the shooting.
But he's dead now.
>>
>>76971914
fags get pozzed on purpose and use tax payer money to keep themselves from dying. Muslims will put an end to that
>>
>>76971914

That's not right, those people had a right to life. Just because they're gay doesn't mean they deserved to die. You guys are all a bunch of sick fucks.
>>
>>76971914
He was probably a fag himself and couldn't deal with it. End religion and remove guns.
>>
File: 1465698167163.jpg (262 KB, 1326x860) Image search: [Google]
1465698167163.jpg
262 KB, 1326x860
>>76973064
>>
File: 1460313355015.jpg (34 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1460313355015.jpg
34 KB, 565x600
gay - muslim war when?
>>
>>76973064
Fuck you. I am Muslim and this "fags have right to life" bullshit is disrespectful to my faith.
>>
>>76972053
he died? ;-;
>>
>>76971914
This is cointelpro. (they) want you to think "I don't like gays. That Muslim killed gays. Therefore I like Muslims."

Sage and don't reply to this bait. Normies are gonna flock here and make it seem like this place is ONLY hate.
>>
>>76973064
Anon! How can you be so intolerant of this man's faith>>76973742 you Islamophobic shitbag!!
>>
>>76973656

Hasn't that been raging for a thousand years already? Muslims openly hate gay people, they throw them off buildings. The faggots just don't seem to understand.
>>
>>76973064
living is a privilege
>>
>>76971914
one of my best childhood friends came out to me as gay , he was a wonderful person and we had many great vidya sleepover nights.

there was always something off about him until he tried to make a move on me , i explained to him that im not gay and we started to see eachother less and less until i´vent seen him for years at all.

a friendship can´t function when one side wants more than that.

another one of my friends was gay or in the closet (went to gaybars and constantly made gay jokes) same thing happened with him but he was a douchebag who borrowed money from me and never paid it back.

i do not hate gays , matterfact many of them are just like you and me - a faggot trying to get by living on his own terms.

if you hate fags , then you are not better than the muslims you despise.

matterfact puts you in the same boat.

you´ve to hate the root of the cause which is jewish propaganda and the ruling elite.

not the offspring of the degeneracy.
these people believe honestly in their way of life and want to be left alone in peace to suck cocks and fuck assholes of eachother.

what is so wrong with that?
not much , besides that it disgusts you and me.

but are we really in a position to judge them and make fun of lost lives.

mothers and fathers , sisters and brothers lost their beloved ones that day.

how would you react if someone shot your son / daughter mother father out of cold blood due to an ideology.

i expect more of my fellow white people.
do not let emotions and blind hatred get in your way of becoming a crusader.

we are JUST.
not rampaging murderers out for blood for the "lulz".

you are not invited into my treehouse burger.
>>
The news in my country are saying that it was a latino party.

Latino fags party? I have mixed feelings.
>>
>>76974525
hahaha, dead faggots. yes yes yes! more more more!
literally gonna convert to ISIL today
#MUZZBOMB
>>
>>76974525
>matterfact puts you in the same boat.
Yeah, cause I was out in Orlando breaking the high score last night

Fucking idiot. I can disagree with their lifestyle choices (with good reason) without sperging out and murdering them, you pathetic cuck
>>
>>76974525
faggot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.