[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ hates Islam even though they share the same opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: pol have no balls.png (118 KB, 718x833) Image search: [Google]
pol have no balls.png
118 KB, 718x833
>/pol/ hates Islam even though they share the same opinions

Is it because Muslims are actually real men and do something about it, instead of just crying on the internet?
>>
wtf I love Islam now
>>
>>76970393
that does it i am now #caliphatehill
>>
File: 19474306246.png (72 KB, 166x181) Image search: [Google]
19474306246.png
72 KB, 166x181
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>76970949
It is though.
>>
>>76970393
/pol/ is about white supremacy and nationalism
muslims share the means of being strong but it's exactly for this that they are the enemy
>>
>>76970393
WE
>>
>>76970393

I am now a #MuhammadMissile
>>
>>76970393
IM A '#Islammissile now
>>
>>76970393
Muslims aren't white tho.
>>
Deadass.
>>
File: hennigan.gif (2 MB, 344x245) Image search: [Google]
hennigan.gif
2 MB, 344x245
/pol/ is not a doctrine, political movement, or a religion. /pol/ is simply the political commentary that is banned from everywhere else.
>>
>>76970393
nice try goatfucker
>>
wtf.... i am a #MuslimMortar now
>>
>>76970393
It's simple OP,

We're playing for our team and methods of doing things, and they're playing for their team and methods of doing things.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
>>
>>76970393
Jesus Christ you fucking retard, there's an entire sea of difference between hating gays and brutally murdering them while they're minding their own business.
>>
newsflash
nazis were allies with Muslims
>>
>>76970393
>not liking gays
>not wanting gays around
two very different things

>not being gay
>hating gays

>hating gays
>making fun of gays

>hating gays
>killing gays
>>
File: snab.jpg (347 KB, 1658x996) Image search: [Google]
snab.jpg
347 KB, 1658x996
>>76970393
Nice bait faggot, everyone knows /Pol/ isn't one person
>>
>>76970393
>believe women are like children and shouldn´t have any rights
nothing of that can be found in hitlers regime , matterfact he awarded women for giving birth and complimented them on raising children doing labor and taking care of the family , women in the nazi era were highly valued and cherished.

>view modern western culture as degenerate
you pulled this out of your ass , eat some bacon you are not yourself when hungry.

>think anyone who disagrees with them should be shot

then no camps would´ve been made nor multipel peace offerings to the agressors towards nazi era germany.

all in all i give this lowenergy bait thread a 3/10 for copypasting a picture from google and inciting shitposting.
>>
Except where Islam is 70% garbage because it mistreats women (actually mistreats them, not in the way feminists say we mistreat women) and is a massive fuck up of an ideology socially in similar ways to how Communism is a fuck up politically. Islam doesn't lead to this redpilled utopia you think it does, it leads to a society where our daughters are stoned to death for being gang raped by a pack of niggers and our sons are taking it in the ass because of technicalities in Sharia law that mean men have to fuck little boys because if they go get some pussy at a bar they'll have their hands cut off.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.