[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who's right /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1297x803) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1297x803
>>
If this fucking dirty Arab didn't purchase his weapons legally, the argument is pointless. Banning guns from sale doesn't un-invent them.
>>
>>76969676
>To get assault rifles from the cartel
But it's the other way around
>>
So, we place restrictions on Muslims owning guns along with travel restrictions?

Everybody happy.
>>
>>76969676
It's the only thing Bongs and Straya got right. Get rid of the guns and problem solved.
>>
>>76970520
A lie pushed to make the argument that we're the cause of mexicos gun violence. The cartel gets guns from army deserters and overseas.
>>
>>76969676
I thought weapons like the AR15 were already banned in California ?
>>
>>76970954
This was proven with the seized gun's serial number
>>
>>76970745
They're not sharing a border with a narco state.
>>
>>76969676
The cartels get their guns from us though.
>>
>>76970430
he was a U.S. citizien. Please source where it says he didn't aquire them legally? thought so..
>>
>>76971383
And then they sell them to gangbangers and terrorists in the US. It's how the San Bernardino shooters got their guns. From their Mexican neighbor.
>>
>>76970520
No, we give them the guns so they can keep them or sell them back to our criminals here in the US.
Black market gun dealers have awesome collections.
>>
>>76971515
Was it confirmed he got it legally? thought so................
>>
>>76972260
dodging the question with a pointless counterquestion I see. He made a statement, I asked for proof, he didn't deliver, therefore he's a lying dumbshit.
>>
>>76969676
How about
>closing the borders
>expelling muslims
>banning guns for nonwhites
>>
>>76972497
chances are he got them legally
but at the same time chances are he would have gotten them legally with background checks and mental illness checks or whatever the fuck people want
>>
>>76972818
They want all guns to be banned and for stormtroopers to break down your doors and take your guns from your cold dead hands.
>>
>>76969676
>Bear Puncher

too goddamn appropriate
>>
>>76972757
Try to justify a single one of those in the current political context
>>
>>76972970
good luck seeing sheriffs and law enforcement in general sending their men to get shot at to enforce laws they overwhelmingly don't support

progressives are fucking delusional
>>
>>76970745
Please fuck yourself with a cactus
>>
>>76970954

And from secret shipments from US Presidents trying to "prove" that we need gun control.

Every hate crime reported since 2008 has turned out to be a hoax committed by the victims themselves. President Obama is no different, if anything he actually encourages false flagging by teaching everyone how it's done.
>>
>>76972818
it's just been comfired, he had a G license for firearms and was a licensed security guard. He knew how to handle a gun.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.