[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why weren't any gay's armed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pinkpistol.jpg (40 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
pinkpistol.jpg
40 KB, 400x425
I believe Florida is a shall issue CCW state. Gay have supposedly been under the threat of Christian terror for years so why haven't they protected themselves? Are gays by in large unable to anticipate consequences? Unprotected sex and unprotected person. Living like dogs, impulsively with no thought of what waits in the future.
>>
I doubt you can take guns in a club, especially a gay club
>>
>>76968838
victim blaming much?
>>
It's a perfect target. Any responsible gun owner knows a place like a nightclub is the worst place to take a gun. Even with my CC permit I leave it in the car.
>>
>>76968998
this
>>
File: cryboy.gif (1 MB, 423x231) Image search: [Google]
cryboy.gif
1 MB, 423x231
Because they're pussy faggots.
>>
>>76969150
mind to explains exactly why?
>>
They're too fucking dumb to know when to use it. They'd be more of a danger to themselves than a potential hero. Goddamn quasi-women.
>>
Aren't most leftist homos anti-gun liberals?
>>
>>76969354

I'd take you seriously but you're saying this on an anonymous chat board.
>>
>>76968838

It's illegal to carry in bars in that state.
>>
>>76968998
also, even most gun owners i know won't take their guns with them if they know they're going to a bar/club and going to be drinking. guns and booze is a bad mix, even worse to do it in public
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.