[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Islamic extremist kills 50 of my Ameribros >they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (200 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200 KB, 600x451
>Islamic extremist kills 50 of my Ameribros
>they're all faggot degenerates in a gay nightclub

tfw not sure how to feel. I mean, they're fags, but they're OUR fags, and it was still done by kebab.

What's the official /pol/ position on this? Or was it another false flag?
>>
File: 1465728455456.jpg (34 KB, 654x639) Image search: [Google]
1465728455456.jpg
34 KB, 654x639
>>76963942
Enemy of my enemy is my friend?Still,after they elinimate my enemy,they will turn against me...
So better team up with my former enemy,because he is not as dangerous.
>>
>>76964177
You're right. Fags may be bringing the wrath of God down upon western civilization, but hey, at least they aren't Mudshits.
>>
The simple lgtb ones didn't need to go. If any one of them was trying to promote that mixed bafroom shit then good they're fucking gone. They were minding their own business in a place they all chose to be away from normal folks. Responsible if you ask me. Motherfuckers who need to use the wrong bafroom need this shit to happen to them.
>>
Well, you've got the local idiots who are already crying "HOAX", but I don't this is a staged even in the slightest. This kind of thing was inevitable, and there are probably more attacks on the way. As for how I feel about some muzzie killing a bunch of faggots, I honestly have to say that I don't feel much at all. Though I would like to smear this in the faces of white cucks.
>>
File: Windows_XP_BSOD.png (4 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Windows_XP_BSOD.png
4 KB, 640x480
>stand with Muslims and you're a homophobe
>stand with gays and you're Islamophobic

Libs literally BSOD'ing this very moment.
>>
File: cyka bryat.jpg (130 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
cyka bryat.jpg
130 KB, 640x433
>>76964429
Project this to US f4gs and milo vs SJW's.Almost the same.Conservatives realized they could gain the votes of gays from libs,if they play the fear card with migrants (backed up by liberals) so they will lost some portion of the votes.
>>
>>76963942
Just think of it as another springboard for anti-ackbar politicians to leap into power.
>>
>>76964623
Pretty much this.

They do their degenerate shit in their own clubs, I have no problem with that
>>
win-win scenario. dead fags, trump wall secured.
>>
>>76964869
this explains why my facebook feed is so silent
>>
>>76964869
ahahahahhahaha
>>
File: 1459728899521.png (264 KB, 509x508) Image search: [Google]
1459728899521.png
264 KB, 509x508
>>76963942
praise KEK it couldn't have gone better, the meme magic is real
>>
>>76964623
>If any one of them was trying to promote that mixed bafroom shit then good they're fucking gone.
Are you that naive to believe a single one of them would be against this? Faggot tribalism is at least as severe as racial tribalism
>>
>>76963942
They're OUR FAGGOTS. If anyone is gonna beat em up then force em to blow you can call em gay after, it's US!
>>
He is the new king of /pol/.
>>
>>76963942

that mother fucker comes from Afghanistan and starts killing gays cause HE doesn't like them and they offend his religion

WHAT IS NEXT?....................

Will they kill girls in bikinis?
Will they shoot you cause you are drinking a beer?
Eating a BLT sandwich so you get stabbed?

Get these fuckers out of my country!
>>
File: idontseewhythisshouldbeaproblem.jpg (469 KB, 800x1156) Image search: [Google]
idontseewhythisshouldbeaproblem.jpg
469 KB, 800x1156
>>
>>76963942
Honestly as much as I hate fags, they don't deserve death for just going out and having fun in a nightclub. They weren't out in the streets or in a pride parade. They had families and people who loved them. As much as everyone on here likes to meme about how all gays need to be purged, I do it myself, this really is disgusting. They are our fags. If the want to kill fags, go do it in the fucking Middle East. This was not staged. If it was staged, it would be a white guy or someone with ties to Trump. It's time to destroy the ragheads.
>>
>>76964709
>>76964869
These. There goes the "we're all being oppressed together" argument. You wanna what happens to fags in the Muslim world? This. They wouldn't last a week in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, or even more moderate Muslim nations like Egypt or Indonesia.

Can't wait to see the SJWs tie themselves into nots to defend this. Should be even funnier than Cologne.
>>
>>76964623
This. I don't care if you are gay, just keep it to yourself, don't push to receive extra-special treatment, and don't rub it all over other peoples faces. The sad thing is that a fair bit of those who were killed are probably these types of gays.

But honestly fucking Wahabism is the greatest cancer on this planet, greater than any faggot or SJW movement, solely for their pure irrationality/unpredictability.
>>
>>76963942
he did well
>>
>>76965661
10/10
>>
>>76966015
They may have been faggots, but they were OUR faggots. Nobody cleanses their degeneracy but us!
>>
>>76964869
what tf does page fault in unpaged area mean, anyway? what causes it?
>>
>>76966779

bad ram
>>
>>76963942

>i disagree with the sexual orientation of 50 people that I will never meet
>they deserve death by kebab

Fuck you man.
>>
>>76964177
No, it's not an enemy of an enemy. It's just an enemy.

Fags are a unpleasant social factor that have no military capabilities whatsoever, you can't even count them as an enemy, at most they're a nuisance.

The ones you need to focus on killing are the ones who draw guns and blades on you, and by the time you're done finishing them off, you have enough respect and fear to make people listen, and the fags will keep their faggotry to themselves if you tell them to.
>>
File: muslims.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
muslims.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>our fags
No, I don't own any fags or sandniggers.
It was a false flag, but I don't feel the least bit bad for those homos.
The enemy of my enemy is still fucking retarded and they can fight it out in the gas chamber.
>>
File: original.gif (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
4 MB, 640x360
>>76963942
Nah, fuck Muslims. Had some dykes drag me to a fag bar when I was a teenager. Made out with both of them in a corner booth all night.

Also, a lot of hot straight girls go to gay bars so they can dress/act slutty without the fear of drunk dudes pawing them. When guys do approach them, they're mire open to it because they "know" you are so tolerant.

Not only fags go to fagbars, and even if they did, fuck these mudslimes. Give me Milo (who I can't fucking stand) over Olly Snackbar.
>>
>>76963942
Christians are silently praising this. they just don't have the balls to do it themselves.
>>
Hitler 2 when? Sand niggers should just be wiped off of the planet.
>>
>>76967163
Well said. Anyone else noticing how long it's taking posts to go through?

Fuck you, nsa. Way to put a band-aid on a bullet wound.
>>
>>76963942
t. abubakar mabruk
>>
>>76963942
Nothing wrong with gays desu.
>>
>>76967621
>Not only fags go to fagbars
Sure thing anon
>>
>>76967934
Yeah I've been noticing this. It is possible that they have some sort of mechanism to selectively throttle the internet during "times of contention". Alternatively it may be that there's a shit-ton of people online right now trying to get information.

Quite a few of the livestreams have had a massive bitrate drop as well, but most of the MSM channels are fine.
>>
I honestly feel good desu
Less fags =Less democrats
>>
>>76963942
if you think homos deserve death you have muslim mentality
>>
>>76968623
Nobody in America trusts the MSM right now, least of all during an election year, especially one that didn't even try to hide its bias for establishment candidates. Trust in MSM in America is at an all time low, alternative channels just aren't used to this kind of traffic.
>>
File: applaud.gif (180 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
applaud.gif
180 KB, 400x300
>>76969415

It's ok as long as they're white. Skin color absolves them of any chance of degenerate behavior.
>>
Obvious false flag/hoax I mean look at this garbage

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6b2_1465731342
>>
>>76970086
Any sightings of crisis actors?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.