[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me not a trump supporter >all the fuck boys dumb mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: trump starter pack.jpg (72 KB, 750x907) Image search: [Google]
trump starter pack.jpg
72 KB, 750x907
>be me not a trump supporter
>all the fuck boys dumb mother fuckers assholes and just plain irritating stupid people I know almost all support Donald Trump

realize almost all the people I loathe like him. So I should vote for someone that is everything I fucking hate, yeah, no.
>>
>>76960654
You're going to be on the wrong side of history, anon.
>>
>>76960654
Well hillary is just Obama with slightly higher taxes. If you're poor and uneducated currently you will likely stay as such under hillary.
>>
if you vote for hillary and she wins it will just confirm their fears when she implements the policies she supports

if you vote for trump and he wins it will prove to them that trump was a bad choice and they will regret it

vote trump
>>
File: original.bernie.jpg (270 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
original.bernie.jpg
270 KB, 1200x1200
>>76960654
The original
>>
>>76960654
You don't know anyone, except your mother who occasionally feeds you hot pockets. Stop trying to make people believe you have a presence in the real world.
>>
I'm going to be soooo fucking happy when Bernie looses. All of those smug sanders supporters flipping out, it'll be glorious. All of those "haha donald DRUMPF guys" retards will be on suicide watch. All of those SJWS will be crying.
>>
>>76961148
We should get this all over instagram to make it look like bernie supporters are racist
>>
File: hillary clinton.jpg (43 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
hillary clinton.jpg
43 KB, 625x415
>>76961186

and when hillary wins you'll be the one crying fuck boy
>>
>>76961148
hyperkek
>>
>>76960654
This picture is so seethingly passive aggressive it's palpable. I can actually see the 20 something thick glasses numale sitting in the living room of his parent's house making this image on his Macbook.
>>
>>76960654
>that image
but bernie said poor whites dont exist
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.