[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims are the less of two evils when compared to fags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 141158541919.jpg (54 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
141158541919.jpg
54 KB, 450x500
Muslims are the less of two evils when compared to fags
>>
come RP on TeamSpeak with us, glorious.teamspeak3.com:4321
>>
A brit would know how to use comparatives like "lesser" so clearly you are a dirty scummy muzzie.

And no, muzzies are scum of this earth. Jews are a different ball game and require more tact. Muzzies just require stomping.
>>
>>76957199
>Hurr durr Stockholm has a mosque on every street
>American Education
>>
>>76957089
I don't know about that. The gays can be annoying at times, but the only people they ever kill are themselves. And by definition, they will never become a demographic problem because they cannot reproduce.
>>
>>76957089
on the contrary paki shit.

Muslims are much worse, they fuck goats and children. Gays fuck them self. Gay to dont reproduce like cockroaches.

Gays can be SafeĀ“d, Muslims area lost case.

Thank you for bringing more ppl to the right and speeding up the Muslim genocide.
>>
All muslims should be killed from the youngest to the oldest.
>>
Gays just want to catch AIDS and kill themselves.

Muslims want to cut my head off unless I accept Satan.

Nah, I'll pass on both.
>>
>Mudslimes breed like rats and replace the whtie population.
>Fags don't breed at all

I know who I prefer.
>>
>>76957513
Eternal Anglo actually

Gay's are degenerate filth ridden subhumans, muslims are far more /pol/ friendly than fags
>>
>>76957089
Besides each other's assholes, gays don't blow up much stuff. Same can't be said about muslims.
>>
>>76957310
Lazy straw man/10
>>
>>76957089
t.mayor Khan

fuck off bongoloid, faggots dont bother anyone, actually they dont even have any impact on our life at all. you'd rather have muslims harrassing people and rioting than some guys holding hands? top kek.
>>
>>76957737
infiltration by ling is no trait to be happy about.

Gay > mudslime you paki shit.
>>
>>76957089
really hard question... but why not both ?
>>
>>76957794

Muslims have killed less than 4,000 people in terrorist attacks since 2000. How many people have fags infested with HIV?
>>
>>76957089
False. Muslims are the scum of the Earth and should be driven out of our countries. Fags just gross us out.
>>
File: EXTRA TERRITORIAL RIGHTS.png (276 KB, 406x375) Image search: [Google]
EXTRA TERRITORIAL RIGHTS.png
276 KB, 406x375
Muslims want to bring their laws to my country and kill whitey
Gays want to infect mainstream media and convince children that sodomizing anyone and everyone is okay while making regrettable decisions that will cuck them out of a happy lifetime
Why not just let them duke it out in the gas chamber?
t. man with younger sister identifying as a pre-op tranny
>>
>>76957126
What is this TeamSpeak about? Is it /pol/ related?
>>
>>76957089
Sure buddy.
I sure hear lots and lots about a fag army raping people and blowing up shit.

Oh wait, that's the Islamic state.
>>
Muslims aren't evil at all, they just do what is best to preserve their bloodline and culture. If everyone did the same there would be no problems.
>>
>>76957089
>Shit is better than piss
????
>>
I know two gay guys. They live together. Nice people. Strongly disagree with their life choices. I am very anti-homo-faggotry but murder is murder. Muslims are the worst.
>>
File: 1454707521166.jpg (87 KB, 606x586) Image search: [Google]
1454707521166.jpg
87 KB, 606x586
>>76958915

>preserve their bloodline and culture
>keep coming to the west
>>
>>76958915
>Islam
>culture
Pick one.
>>
>>76959333
Wrong. I know some gay guys and their lives are full of drama also one is a "pup" who dresses up like a "pup" (different outfit than furries) and participates in methampetamine fueled gay orgies and posts about it on Facebook as if it's a liberating experience and that everyone who disagrees is a bigot.
>>
>>76959338
The West is prosperous and will subsidize their lifestyle without demanding conversion or assimilation. In a few years they will be the majority there and will make the countries Islamic.
>>
Typically the only blowing up a fag does involves something to do with cocks.
>>
>>76958007
t.fag
>>
>>76958120
so, that's including me ?
>>
File: 45962456.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
45962456.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>76957089
how do you think about this?
>>
>>76958608

wait so who is the tranny you or the sister
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.