[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since the shooter was muslim, we will all say 'told you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 497.jpg (50 KB, 680x954) Image search: [Google]
497.jpg
50 KB, 680x954
Since the shooter was muslim, we will all say 'told you say' or '/pol/ was right' etc., But what will actually happen? Nothing. We will do nothing until another muslim allahuackbars again. And again. Lather, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>76955539
Fuck you fascist scum.
>>
>>76955539

Sure but do you love mummy?
>>
File: anglo celtic.jpg (409 KB, 2048x1980) Image search: [Google]
anglo celtic.jpg
409 KB, 2048x1980
>>76955539
Don't be defeatist lad. Have faith in our nation.
We're going to crash the EU. I hope you're registered to vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ
>>
File: alessia.webm (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
alessia.webm
3 MB, 400x300
>>76955539
well, what do you propose?
based /sg/ targetted a terrorist camp in Syria. what shall we do now?
>>
>>76955539
"told you say"

haha told you say
>>
File: 1454240842030.jpg (120 KB, 402x522) Image search: [Google]
1454240842030.jpg
120 KB, 402x522
I will take time.
I can guarantee you that there will be a snackbar attack on every day of Ramadan somewhere in the world.
People are getting weary. Becaue it's always "integrated" and "moderate" muslims who commit such "isolated incidents", they will no longer trust their muslim neighbours and stay away from muslim shops if they can. The climate of fear and distrust will slowly take hold and find its way into votes on election day.

I predict that in 10 years time, muslims will completely have destroyed our tolerance towards them, and our attitude will be "adapt or get the fuck back to Afghanistan".
Things will change.
>>
File: cantignoreit.jpg (10 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
cantignoreit.jpg
10 KB, 299x169
>>76955539
>>76957094

You know why "nothing" is getting done (besides mass surveillance and a massive police state and record amounts of military spending)

Because it's you people who are more dangerous than the Muslims. And the DOJ is on to you guys.
Muslims aren't committing the most atrocities in the U.S.
It's school shootings of children by right-winger teens who don't get pussy and lynchings by rednecks.

You don't see the enemy, because it's yourself.
>>
>>76958156
Good retarded liberal impression.

Realistically speaking we aren't going to do anything because we don't have to. Each such event furthers our narrative and increases the odds of Trump's victory. If we go and shoot up a mosque or something it makes us look like assholes. The Right does not riot until there is literally no other choice, and we have plenty of options now.
>>
>>76958156
Who give a fuck about 'Murica
Right wing terrorism in Europe is ended from decades
>>
>>76958156
Does your retardedness hurt much?
I hope it does.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.