[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit - the movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: brexitthemovie-668346.jpg (40 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
brexitthemovie-668346.jpg
40 KB, 590x350
I just saw this. Was it any good?

https://youtu.be/UTMxfAkxfQ0
>>
Yes it's very good

The part about the fishing industry stands out the most I think.
>>
>>76955852
I really enjoyed the part about regulated Joe in his regulated bed.
>>
>>76955852
The fishing part is really just anecdotal evidence, what was most striking to me was the whole bureaucratic mess that they showed in the first 20 minutes. Nobody really seems to understand how the EU functions and people are unable to truly elect representatives with power into the EU.
>>
People that go "Hurr let's stay and reform from within!" are the dumbest fucks on earth.

It was about an hours worth of fucking about a few years ago and I was able to see just how deliberately fucking serpentine the EU bureaucratic system is and these stupid fucks fall for the "exclusivity" shit every time because they're so fucking desperate to virtue signal and feel like they have power over others.
>>
While watching a wonderful Farage speech at the EU parliament, a thought suddenly struck me. Everyone, left and right, was just listening to Farage and enjoying his words on the EU crashing etc. I realised that the rest of the EU actually likes Britain but lack the ability to produce the epic bants. It's ironic that we Brits who had complained about being powerless in the EU, now decide whether the EU lives or dies, this very month. We have taken the lead and others will follow.
>>
File: Norway.jpg (275 KB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
Norway.jpg
275 KB, 1400x788
>>76955852
You must leave. I dont know about Britain but here stealing fish means DEATH!
>>
>>76957928
Norway is a really nice country, I have been there. You guys aren't in the EU and you are getting along fine aren't you?
>>
>>76958757
Would be better without EEA and Schengen
>>
>>76959001
North Sea Empire 2.0 when?
>>
>>76959320
I second this.
>>
File: 1441940115632.gif (109 KB, 229x199) Image search: [Google]
1441940115632.gif
109 KB, 229x199
>from the guy who made the Great Global Warming Swindle
>James Delingpole within 30 seconds
>>
Gayfag here, after today I'm voting leave.

Fuck Europe you can keep your fucking Muslims.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.