[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red-pill me on Herr Dirlewanger, /pol/. Because this guy seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 9
File: Oskar_Dirlewanger.jpg (50 KB, 472x785) Image search: [Google]
Oskar_Dirlewanger.jpg
50 KB, 472x785
Red-pill me on Herr Dirlewanger, /pol/.

Because this guy seems to be "holy shit, what the fuck man?" if that phrase managed to materialize into a human being.
>>
>>76951362
Is that Patient Zero? Why does he look like he's almost dead from AIDS?
>>
>>76951362
Seems about as degenerate a human being as you can get baka desu senpai
>>
Degenerate pedo leading equally degenerate soldiers.
>>
>>76951362
He Was a convicted peadophile Who led a brigade of rapists. My ancestors have Stories about his brigade that make your blood freeze
>>
>>76951362

>died aged 49

He looks like he's at least 60 in that photo
>>
>>76951362
What did he exactly do with his SS unit?
>>
>>76951362
He's more or less a real life version of Red Skull. Just with more child rape.
>>
>>76951414
>>76952287
A consistent diet of pure alcohol and malice will do that to you.

>>76952447
Did you ever have a dark, edgy phase in high school where you try to think of the most sadistic, fucked up things you can do to another human being that only an edgy, teenage mind can make up and exaggerate? That.
>>
>>76952447
Brutalize Russian, Ukrainian and belarusian peasants. Skinned women slavic women alive. After burning Russian kids to death they were re-deployed to quell the Warszaw uprising were they crushed the skulls of all Polish children by forcing them into school classroms and splattering brain substance on the Walls with their rifles. Disgusting german scum
>>
>>76952979
Pretty much
>>
>>76953022
Please stop, I can only get so erect.
>>
>>76952979
>>76953022
Can i have some sources about his war crimes? Sounds like his SS unit was like the ustase one.
>>
>>76951998
>My ancestors have Stories about his brigade that make your blood freeze
Every story about the nazis just sounds like jewish fairy tales to me now. I heard about fucking 20 foot "blood geysers" for all of public schooling.
>>
>>76953299
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Dirlewanger
>>
>>76953299
I learned most from My ancestors Who were Polish partisans. I have read several books in Swedish aswell. If you search well you Can find an abundance of information om the internet
>>
>>76953022
Pretty sure his division was made up mostly of criminals.
>>
>>76953631
>My ancestors Who were Polish partisans

Not Aryan.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>76953672
>Pretty sure his division was made up mostly of criminals.

Much like Australia then.
>>
I read that the French recruited him and he went to Indochina and set up a very efficient counter insurgency, anti partisan, anti communist team that taught the French all about interrogation techniques and the extraction of information from captured terrorist.
There is a vague reference about him in the book The Devils Guard.
He eventually went to Algeria and worked with the French Deuxieme Bereau there as well.
He apparently died in Cambodia in the 70's and was an "advisor"to their army and also to the Laotian king Savang Vatthana before the communists took over the country.
For obvious reasons the French deny that they ever employed ex ss or gestapo people to set up their own networks but its pretty much a given fact that they did.
>>
>>76953538
Im not a jew, blonde haired blue eyed slav here. All atrocities i Heard are about partisan warfare, nothing related to Jews. The holocauast as you Heard about It Was unknown in Eastern Europe untill the fall of Communism
>>
>>76953721
it might be bullshit, but i believe it
>>
I heard that even the top brass of the SS hated this guy.

Not to mention what the Wehrmacht thought of him.

If even wikipedia mentions shit like that, then I highly doubt that his actual behaviour differed from it.
>>
>>76953721

where did you read that?
>>
>>76952287
fighting in every war in Europe will do that too you.
>>
>>76953721
His grave Was never found which gave Rise to all these conspiracy theories. I found It highly unlikely that he Was recruited by Any western power since he Was Held in prison camp in Soviet Poland. Most probally he Was killed by enraged Polish prison guards
>>
>>76951362
Whatever about him

His great granddaughter is sucking on brown dick rn
>>
>>76951362
Men like this are useful to the state during war time. he brings terror in his wake, the value of which far outweighs the military value of his fighting unit.
The French Foreign Legion is full of criminals, including rapists, murderers , and pedos.Yet most people would admit they are an effective fighting force.
When Trump takes over, /pol/ will be his Dirlewanger brigade.
>>
Dirlewanger was the head of a Strafbattalion, which is a German military unit to use convicts to do dangerous work. Think "the Dirty Dozen", but on a much wider scale. Most were not convicts, the very early ones were poachers who were released from prison to use their woodsman skills against Polish criminals hiding in the forests pretending to be partisans.

OFC the rigors of German-style warfare created a large number of broken, damaged men who were too dangerous to be released back to their units or into the general population. These were fed a steady diet of amphetamine and Aquavit and put in the Dirlewanger Brigade. Where some men would give up on such an impossible task, others would choose to fail or run away, Oskar Dirlewanger chose something different: He chose to create art. And so we remember him for the hero he was, a man who stretched the limits of his humanity and that of his men... for a higher goal: for Germany.

Alles für Deutschland
>>
>>76954253
Italian partisans captured German soldiers and tortured them in horrible ways. They did this to make Germans take out vengeance on the local population which creates hate for the German army where there was none before. This I know to be a fact.
Same in Russia and eastern Europe.
Look at why the British killed Heydrich in Bohemia, because he was popular and created better working conditions and living conditions for the people than they had ever had. By killing him with British trained agent they knew a massive reprisal would take place generating hate where no hate exsisted.
An effective tactic.

So you need people like this ss guy to who were even more brutal that the partisans to go and take care of them.
Usual Wehrmacht soldiers probably thought it was beneath them and a dirty way to fight a war, that's why they didn't like him or others like him.
No denying though that he was effective.
>>
>>76953721

Not possible. Dirlewanger was beaten to death while in captivity after the war. Multiple witnesses said he was turnbed over to a Polish contingent shortly after the French realized who he was and then they permitted the Poles to beat him to death.

So he was never turned. He died unsullied, unlike many successful SS men who were captured and then later used by the enemy like Klaus Barbie.
>>
>>76954631
Then you are naïve my friend.

The reality is that there weren't enough of these men to go around. Communism was expanding in asia and south America and Europe and the secret services needed people like him.

Did you know that the Hamburg police in the 60's was made up of more than 70% ex SS men ?
Or that 80% of the heads of industry in German in the 60's and 70's were products of the Adolf Hitler schools ?
>>
>>76955508
You see, how easy it is to make someone believe what they want you to believe.

Nice cover story, nobody looks for him. No body and no trace of him.

Then he comes up smiling in Saigon in 1947. Teaching the French about the enemy they had been fighting since the 1920's.
>>
>>76955207
Maybe in the beginning, but the brigade Was quickly filled up with violent rapists and other scum. They were literaly criminals. >Muh noble Aryan german praising a Peadophile
>>
>>76955226
Maybe in Italy, but definetely not in Eastern Europe. We were fighting purely for survival.
>>
>>76956625

Who in war is not a criminal? Only the dead are innocent.
>>
>>76955776
But direwangler had no way to be recruited by the French. He Was Held in a prison camp Deep behind Soviet lines
>>
>>76955226

Very plausible.

Seeing how the useful idiots of the Communists behave these days, and applying that kind of behavior to 70years ago.

It makes sense that one couldn't cuddle these people.

They need an iron fist that crushes them utterly.

Maybe Dirlewanger was deranged, but still retained enough sanity to apply that to those who deserve it.
>>
File: 1451316164008.png (276 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
1451316164008.png
276 KB, 424x412
>>76951362
He was a pretty cool guy
>>
>>76956625
The punishment for rape in the German army for theft or rape or murder was the death penalty.
To think or even believe that any unit was made of such criminals only goes to show your own meager grasp on military history and history in general.
There are cases where concentration camp guards were jailed for brutality, and even at the end when manpower was short people like Joachim Peiper had some of his own soldiers killed for theft.
Standards in the German army were high and kept high till the end.
>>
>>76956988
He was captured by the French in French occupation zone.
He "disappeared" while in French custody.
What more do you need to know ?
>>
>Himmler was well aware of Dirlewanger's reputation and record, but nonetheless awarded him the German Cross in Gold on 5 December 1943

The wiki page sounds like your average made up jew shit. Complete with soap making and prisoner boiling.
>>
>>76957565
Brainwashed to the max, identitical to muh holocauast but at the opposite extreme. I wont deny that germans were disciplined but they had no problems burning entire villages and Mass exterminating children in Eastern Europe. That they were lead by people with a genocidial program dosent really af to their popularity either
>>
>>76957974
>What more do you need to know ?
What would Dirlewanger do for a Klondike Bar?
>>
>>76958781
Yeah, I saw that on MTV too.......so it must be true.

All baaaad German army killing all the cheeeeeldrens
>>
>>76957974
Its possible but i still belive that he Was delivered justice at the hands of the Polish army. Its My patriotic duty to do so
>>
>>76959396
MTV, what do MTV have to do with anything? My ancestors were partisans fighting to defend their race and culture from extinction. They Saw german brutalities first hand. I dont fault or antagonize the germans for Any of that and i respect hitler for saving Germany But the germans were no saints.
>>
>>76951362
He liked killing Jews and he liked 14 year old pussy.
>>
From a brief read on him, looks like he got a taste of war and liked it. Wounded 12 times across three conflicts, became a drug and alcohol abuser, and devolved into a fucking psycho. Looks like he got really lucky his old war buddy was friends with himmler or he would have stayed in prison.
>>
>>76959396
What the fuck kind of MTV do you have in Italy? No matter how shit MTV is over here, for them to dip into politics and world history like that is still completely out-of-character for them. And, honestly, a flat-out insult.
>>
File: DIRLEWANGER2.jpg (263 KB, 563x516) Image search: [Google]
DIRLEWANGER2.jpg
263 KB, 563x516
>>76959517
There was no Polish army in 1945. There was no one to hand him over to.
Poles that had fought for the allies were offered the choice to stay in commonwealth countries or go back to Poland and face probable death in some soviet salt mine.

Here is a picture for you of him when captured by French officer capitaine Pierre Bouchet de Fareins, with some French goum as well.
He was never captured by Poles and Poles were not represented in any shape or form in post war Germany.
>>
>>76954102

Adam?
>>
>>76962223
The Polish Army on the Eastern front became the nuceluos of the new Polish communist army
>>
>>76962379
Nej. Vem är Adam?
>>
How he ever expected to go unnoticed in that heavy cheq suit, jackboots and a trilby with a feather in it is mind boggling.
I think he is still in hiding making clothes for Messi to wear every year at the golden boot ceremony.
>>
>>76962585

Nä tyckte mig känna igen din (familje)historia. Har typ samma bakgrund, min farfars kusin var i AK.
>>
>>76962939
Alla mina förfäder stred för AK. Inte bara den vanliga partisan krigföringen, utan även i Litauen och Ukraina för att beskydda den polska minoriteten där
>>
Seriously though, these guys look fairly normal. The guy in the foreground looks looks like your typical drunkard, but it's hard to imagine the guy on the left with glasses to be particularly brutal.
>>
Redpill you about what?
He was a sadistic vermin like most of his comrades, and was used to terrorize people in occupied territories.
People are like that are very often found serving totalitarian regimes like Nazi regime was.
>>
>>76963524

Respekt. Vad gör du i Sverige?
>>
>>76963756
Studerar. Ska gå med i polska militären i framtiden
>>
>>76965514

>polska militären

Är inte lönerna där skit? Kan hjälpa dig in på läkarprogrammet i Sverige så kan du tjänstgöra som arméläkare istället.
>>
>>76963530
They were put in a circumstance where these crimes were okay. War does this. You can't send a man to kill other men and not think it's going to change him forever.
>>
>>76965864
Min familj är tillräckligt välbärgad för att hjälpa mig leva bra trots den låga lönen. Men är inte säker på om jag ska ta den vanliga militär utbildningen. Går det att Gå direkt till officers skola eller underrättelse tjänsten? Jag är extremt bra på geopolitik och statsvetenskap, kanske passar som rådgivare åt staben?
>>
>>76966085
That's bullshit buddy most people go through war without smashing kids heads with rifle butts. These people were literally recruited to do such things and terrorize population.
War doesn't mean you get to act like that. It never did.
>>
>>76966563
Agree. Direwangler brigade Was not formed for regular warfare but anti-partisan actions and terrorizing civilist populations
>>
>>76959969
Rare flag?
>>
>>76966563
You're right, the enemy's children should be given milk, cookies and a warm blanket after you murder their parents.
>>
>>76966968
No, just American education
>>
>>76966560

Jag har ingen aning om hur det är i Polen, jag tjänstgjorde i Sverige. För svensk underrättelse gäller iaf ffa flytande ryska (eller arabiska) och stresståligt psyke, antar att borde vara samma i Polen.
>>
>>76966999

In addition you should help them grow up to be nice and strong with a fantastic education so they are properly equipped 20 years down the line for the revenge they will inevitably try to take against you.
>>
>>76952447
He lost his nazi membership for a while for child molestation but got back in because he was a friend who was mates with Himmler. That relationship sheltered him from other officials including an SS judge who wanted him charged and kicked out for his crimes.

When even the SS think you give them a bad name you've got to be pretty bad. He was a monster and commanded a unit of violent, drunken criminals that raped and butchered civilians without remorse. He was literally the sort of nazi that make credible stories about raping women with broken bottles and making human lampshades.
>>
>>76966999
No, you don't have to go to either extreme. These things are deplorable and have always been seen as deplorable. In normal armies, behaviour like this led you to gallows.
>>
>>76956625
Shut the fuck up marek, thats what you get for not choosing sides and pissing off your armed to the teeth fanatic neighbours up to ww2.

You poles can be the most butthurt people at times and 90% of your troubles can be traced back to stubborness and not being pragmatic.
>>
File: ernst_roehm.jpg (10 KB, 303x175) Image search: [Google]
ernst_roehm.jpg
10 KB, 303x175
>>76967848
>When even the SS think you give them a bad name you've got to be pretty bad.
Based Ernst Roehm. Hitler got so fed up with Rohm's homosexual thuggery that he had him killed along with most of the SA leaders. Offered a one bullet suicide while jailed after the night of the long knives, Roehm said to the Gestapo, "Fuck you. Tell Hitler to come do it himself..." So the Gestapo walked into his cell an shot him in the chest 3 times.
>>
>>76967976
Nazi Germany Was An existential threat to all Slavic lands and all Slavic civilization. It had to be completely destroyed
>>
>>76951362
>>76951362
Sub-human.
>>
>>76968688
Ernst knew that women are parasites.
SA > SS
>>
>>76969036
>lives in germanic nation
Why is always the diaspora scum that are the most fanatic? Go back to your shithole if its so great.
>>
>>76969817
>Implying that you have to be a "fanatic" to have a sub-human child-raping psychopath

Fuck off, Hans, back to your ficki-ficki welcome party.
>>
>>76969817

>germanic nation

tut mir leid hans, wir sind multikulturell jetzt :^)
>>
>>76969817
Dude i Am Germanic. I have distant Slavic ancestry and strong connections to Polish, Ukrainan and Belorusian nationalists but i still identify as a Swedish patriot. And carefull, i rather be slav than belong to the nation that doomed Europe.
>>
>>76970271
+1
>>
>>76951362
He was an effective commander against partisans, bandits and other cowards that fought without uniform and hid behind civilians.
>>
>>76970498
Or forget Ukrainian nationalists. I have family in Ukraine but they were 100% Polish and fought against banderist Ukrainan scum. Ukraine is Russian and Polish clay. And Galicians are retarded proxies for CIA to attack Russia. Fucking shame of the Slavic world
>>
>>76971345
He Was a peadophile Who led a band of literal criminals. Partisans were heroes Who fought for race and nation
>>
>>76971345
>Guy who tortured and murdered civilians
>Calls his victims cowards

Too bad there was only one Dresden and only 100,000 rapes.
>>
>>76954102

Wait, are you Russian?
>>
>>76971684
+1
>>
>>76971844
Poland and Belarus
>>
>>76972208

Ah OK. I knew a kid that lurked here via Steam and he was ethnically Russian but grew up mostly in Sweden.
>>
he was a typical German. Nuff said
>>
>>76953693
>Not Aryan.
Who cares, if someone like Dirlewanger was considered aryan it really taints the definition
>>
>>76972725
Seriously, if Direlwanger represents what it means to be an Aryan I'd rather be a FUCKING jew.
>>
File: 928750972.jpg (22 KB, 350x275) Image search: [Google]
928750972.jpg
22 KB, 350x275
>>76971607
>>76971684
>Sweden
>Canada
Checked and checked.
>>
>>76973098
>Fick-fick-stan

Cucked and cucked.
>>
>>76971345
This.
>>
>>76973435
>Effective commander against partisans
>Burned women and children alive for fun

Are stormniggers even human?
>>
>illegal for nazis to rape and murder civilians
>soviet union explicitly called for russian soldiers to rape and murder civilians
Durrr Nazis were the bad guys
>>
>>76974241

are you serious?
>>
>>76974241

That apparently didn't stop them from raping soviet women.
>>
File: 1457663399286.jpg (172 KB, 993x1129) Image search: [Google]
1457663399286.jpg
172 KB, 993x1129
A cuck like all the other nazi's

Also a homosexual/pedophile like many of the high ranking nazi leadership
>>
>>76974544
>>76974634
Talking about in general, not rogue squads that raped and murdered. This is WW2 afterall.

Germans even treated their POWs surprisingly well considering they were losing the war. Certainly didn't massacre them in the millions like Eisenhower and Stalin did.
>>
>>76962223
There were Polish Army. By whole war.
On East People Army who was allied with Soviets.
On West Polish Army on West alied with West Allies.
There were even Polish forces that was fighting in Italy and take Monte Cassino.
He was captured by Frogs but given to Polish MP. And they beat him to death and he died like a mad dog he was.
Fucking mongrel.
>>
>>76971345
Also he wasnt very effective. German responses to partisans only increased their local popularity and size. Most German soldiers were killed by partisans in 1945, 4 years after the first anti-partisan operations began.
>>
>>76974241
Difference is, Soviets just forced us to adapt Communism, Germans Wanted to completely exterminate us. My ancestors fought in anti communist division but even they were moderately Happy that the Russians overthrew the German ockupants
>>
>>76974881
maybe if you were American or brittish but If you were slav It Was hell
>>
File: feels-bad-man.jpg (32 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man.jpg
32 KB, 330x357
>>76951362
>>76971345
>You'll never serve as part of ϟϟ STURMBRIGADE OSKAR DIRLEWANGER
>>
He was a bad bad dude and I am usually sympathetic towards the SS.

No redpilling to be had.
>>
>>76974881
>treated their POWs surprisingly

Yeah except for the soviets, right?

Also, attitude among wehrmacht soldiers towards their own war crimes have been documentet and published a few years ago, Soldaten was the german name of the book, excerts can be found here:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/rape-murder-and-genocide-nazi-war-crimes-as-described-by-german-soldiers-a-755385.html

>People too. We attacked convoys in the streets. I was sitting in the 'chain' (a formation of three aircraft). The plane would wiggle a little and we would bank sharply to the left, and then we'd fire away with every MG (machine gun) we had

>Kehrle: "In the Caucasus , when one of us got killed there was no need for any lieutenant to tell us what to do. We just pulled out our pistols and shot everything in sight, women, children, everything…"

>Müller: "They were building roads, drop-dead gorgeous girls. So we drove by, pulled them into the truck, screwed them and them threw them out again. Boy, they sure cursed at us."

>Reimbold: "In the first officers' prison camp where I was being kept here, there was a really stupid guy from Frankfurt , a young lieutenant, a young upstart. There were eight of us sitting around a table and talking about Russia . And he said: 'Oh, we caught this female spy who had been running around in the neighborhood. First we hit her in the tits with a stick and then we beat her rear end with a bare bayonet. Then we fucked her, and then we threw her outside and shot at her. When she was lying there on her back, we threw grenades at her. Every time one of them landed near her body, she screamed.' And just think, there were eight German officers sitting at that table with me, and they all broke out laughing. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I got up and said: Gentlemen, this is too much."
>>
>>76953538
>20 foot "blood geysers"
Holy kek. I went through our indoctrination system and didn't hear anything near that outrageous.
>>
>>76975424
Stop LARPing, Paco, and build the wall.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.