[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
22 year old Dutch girl gets raped in Qatar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
Police then arrest her for "extramarital sex". She has been in prison in Qatar since March, awaiting trail.

Some guy had mixed something in her drink one evening, then raped her.

Why is anyone voluntarily going on vacation or for business to the Middle East? Are people stupid or something?
>>
>Are people stupid or something?
that's a requirement for being pro multicult leftist so yea
>>
>no, don't do it, I'm a virgin!
>>
>>76950619
Yep, she is stupid. Many Dutchies actually don't care about her. When you're dumb, naive and impulsive and go to places such as Qatar to whore yourself out, you are asking for trouble.
>>
>>76950619
this is what the west needs 2bh, women need to be shamed by society and law into becoming traditional again

>inb4 ahmed

have fun with a "modern, liberated" woman who has fucked over 100 guys before 30 being the mother of your kids
>>
>>76950619

are you a feminist?
"rape"
>>
>>76951210
Topkek, underrated post
>>
>>76951210
Listen to Ahmed here, he knows
>>
>>76951801
Love me a bit of Fietsopa m80
>>
>>76950619

Our main faggot airline now flies exclusively via Abu Mudslimy..

Only a sexist or misogynist would goto a middle eastern country.
>>
>>76951488
I hadn't even heard about this until today, have I been living under a rock or was it just not reported that much?
>>
Been in qatar a couple of times already. As far as a mena Muslim country goes it's the best ive been to. Doha is a great City.
>>
File: laura qatar.jpg (22 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
laura qatar.jpg
22 KB, 620x349
>this woman
>dutch
>>
>>76951488
>Goes to some non-white country.
>Expect the same virtues and logic as in your white homeland.
>Become victim of rape.
>Get back home someday.
>Complains about white men and the rape culture of her own country.
They should just execute her already, because you know this will happen.
>>
>>76951951
Since Friday it was on many newssites, newspapers and it even made it to NOS journaal. It was well covered.

Since this generation only cares about attention-whoring, this will be an excellent way (with a little sacrifice) to get attention with low effort
>>
>>76952267
would rape/10
>>
>>76951951
I saw it mentioned before on reddit yesterday, which is most likely where OP got it from.

It's really discomforting to know almost half of 4chan just consists of reposting from reddit
>>
>>76952267
Kek, this.

The Qatari can keep this potato nosed rice nigger as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>76952420
>I saw it mentioned before on reddit yesterday, which is most likely where OP got it from.
This story is all over the news, m8. It is front page news in pretty much all German newspapers and online media outlets.
>>
Was she a whore for the qatari emirs ? a lot of instagram models go there to be shit on
(porta potti)
>>
>>76950619
European women are so desperate for Muslim cock they are now flying to the Middle East to get raped.
>>
>>76950619
>22 year old Dutch girl
>22
>Girl

STOP INFANTILIZING

She very well knew what could happen. Women really need to stand up for themselves and use their brains.
>>
Do Arab women love latino cock? Will arabs let me fuck them or they will cock block me?
>>
>>76953019
i bet she was a strong brown woman right until the calloused cock hit her
>>
read about "Dubai porta potti" https://muricaderp.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/dubai-porta-potty/
>>
>>76952280
Your greentext sums it up nicely. I don't know whether the death penalty is a possible punishment, but I just think she should face trial according to the Qatari law and we should stop giving attention to this.

>>76952420
There were some threads about this yesterday as well, may be even last Friday.
>>
>>76950619
source maybe, idiot?
>>
>>76952267
>that terrible photoshopping to get rid of spots
>>
>>76953166
that's some marquis de sade shit
>>
>>76953166
What the fuck
>>
>>76950619
Silly little liberal whore got what she wanted.
>>
Woah woah woah

She was drinking in a ISLAM country, without her husband nearby AND got fucked?

She deserves more than jail time, probably the rope to be honest. I wouldn't let my wife go drinking at bars at night without me PERIOD. What a fucking cuck. That's all kinds of stupid from her and her husband.
>>
Coalburner raped in typical coalburner travel spot.

shes paying the toll now
>>
>>76951210
>warlock sapped of his powers
>>
>>76952267
>Arab in Dutchland, therefore morrocan

She deserved it
>>
>>76952440
>rice nigger
her mother white dutch, she fucked a nigger thats all
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 248x203
>>76950619
>Why is anyone voluntarily going on vacation or for business to the Middle East?
Zero income tax.
Cases like these are considered acceptable costs of dodging taxes.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.