[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Epidemic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: $_1 (2).jpg (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
$_1 (2).jpg
8 KB, 400x400
Woke up this morning to see #prayfororlando

Immediately I knew it was something to do with America (because of the pray). Another mass shooting, what's the death count right now 20 people?

Why doesn't America ban guns? There was no "good guy" with a gun to stop this shooting. Instead of always "praying" why don't you actually do something...

You can still have weapons, tasers, batons etc, But nothing you could slaughter a large group of people with.
>>
>>76946686
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>76946686
It was a gay club, most of them are probably opposed to owning firearms

Plus one of the terrorists was taken down by someone with a gun
>>
>>76946686
>thinks Muslims in France purchased guns legally
>>
>nightclubs ban possession of guns on premecise
>gays typically do not own guns anyways
>good guy with gun kills bad guy with gun

Are we done here? I remember what happened in France when a music venue was attacked and there WASNT a good guy with a gun that could respond quickly. 20 dead is a tragedy but 120 dead is what your "gun control" gave you
>>
>>76946686
But we have an automatic weapons ban.

It's inconceivable that he somehow got an automatic weapon, didn't the shooter read the law?
>>
There are still Americans not fulfilling their patriotic duty and ignoring their god given rights.

If you don't own a gun you are part of the problem.
>>
you know who likes praying most?
>>
>>76946686
>be French
>go to concert
>get shot
>>
>>76946686
Hey Muhammad now that incest is legal in Canada you should move here and release that sexual tension into your goat instead of into acts of terrorism.
>>
>>76946811
the always claims gun owners are secretly gay and obsessed with dicks. Shouldnt fags love firearms?
>>
>>76946686
>Why doesn't America ban guns?
At least one of the guns he was using was banned and he took that banned gun to a place where even unbanned guns aren't allowed.

I guess the shooting didn't actually happen then because acquiring banned guns is impossible and taking guns to places where thye aren't allowed isn't possible.
>>
>>76946686
I suggest that its not to far stretched to believe that #prayfororlando gave away were it happened
>>
>>76947734
>I guess the shooting didn't actually happen then because acquiring banned guns is impossible.

Don't be stupid, The shooter could walk 5 steps into another state and litteraly buy a bazooka.

The weapon ban needs to be enforced in ALL States to actually work.
>>
>>76946686
>be bongistan Ahmed
>cutlery confiscated
>>
Why not just use non lethal weapons?

Are you too afraid? Any 15 year old can pull a trigger and kill a sizable quantity of people. Guns require zero skill, is that why you pussys always panick at the thought of not having any?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.