[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mourning thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Does /pol/ see no problem in rejoicing after the death of innocent people, simply because it serve the agenda of a candidate?
>>
>>76945350
In the time it took you to make this post, about 10x as many people died than did in the club shooting.
>>
>>76945350
I appreciate the sentiment as a gay guy. Maybe something good will come out of this. I just want to punch anyone who says religion of peace or not all muslims after this point though.
>>
>>76946457
fpbp
this was nothing
>>
>>76946457
There is a difference between accidental/natural cause deaths and intentional homicides you twit.
>>
>>76945350
"""innocent"""
>>
Over 50 niggers got shot dead in Chicago over Memorial Day Weekend.

I guess fags > niggers.
>>
>>76945350
>Shooter is white
>We shall overcome
>Ban guns

>Shooter is Muslim
>Wow political agenda much?
>Problematic
>>
OP change your Kikebook status to something like "Our prayers are with you #Orlando"
>>
>>76945350

>pretending you wouldn't be jerking off if it was some white guy to serve your disgusting agenda.
>>
>>76945350
It's a brutal world we live in and you tend to become callous to it after a while. I don't have enough empathy and tears in me to grieve every time violence is visited upon an undeserving human. This attitude becomes even more pronounced when you start leaning toward an atheistic worldview. I was going to post that Oscar Wilde "quote" about life being far too important to take seriously or whatever as my image, but I like to research quotes before I quote them and it turns out like most hard-hitting, salient quotes, this is a bastardization of what the quote is originally based off of.
>>
Of course not, I am a socially awkward white guy. Why would I care about anything other than which pizzas I am going to eat for dinner?
>>
>>76945350
nice clock hackmed
>>
>>76945350
>innocent
>>
>>76945350
http://flvoters.com/by_number/1144/84524_omar_mir_seddique_mateen.html
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.