[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before you all side with the faggots and start with the anti-Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11
Before you all side with the faggots and start with the anti-Muslim sentiment, remember he was doing God's work. Pic. related.
>>
>>76944183
DEATH TO FAGGOTS
>>
>>76944183
OK, but what if this technically only condemns bifags?
>>
>>76944183
>Leviticus
Leviticus is not Christianity you idiot. Jesus and the four gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are central to Christianity.
>>
>>76944643
>He think the old testament is done away with
What part of God's word is eternal is hard for you to understand?
>>
>>76944643
And what does those four gospels say about the Old Testament? Do they deny it? Nope, they confirm it:

>For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
Matthew 5:18
>>
I'm glad he killed gays but that doesn't mean I want refugees or Muslims here
>>
>>76944183

The fags aren't a threat to me. Fuck the muslims.
>>
>>76945017
>The fags aren't a threat to me
They are rebelling against the LORD your GOD
>>
>>76944183
This is the millionth time people have made this mistake. You must know that the Bible is not a book, but a collection of books written over more than a thousand years. Thousand years! Leviticus is the third book which is a documentation of the tribal customs of a certain Jewish tribe called the Levites. Note that Jews are not Levites, there have been no "Levites" in thousands of years. Secondly, Moses then came down Mount Sinai with his commandments of "Thou shall not kill", which applies to all Jews. Nice try OP, but nope.
>>
File: 1449968481435.png (307 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1449968481435.png
307 KB, 450x450
>>76945082
>>
>>76945235
Read this:
>>76944830
>>
>old covenant still applies for reasons, Christians can't eat pork and must chop part of their dick off
>>
>>76944183
Faggots > Muslims
>>
>>76945399
>old covenant still applies for reasons
Leviticus is not fucking old covenant.
>>
only jews follow the old testament
>>
>>76944183

No homosexuality in Nature.

That is God's word also.
>>
COINTELPRO
>COINTELPRO

1. Sympathize with Muslims. "doing gods work"

2. Bait. "religious" discussion which is really thinly veiled trolling.

Stop giving replies you dumbfucks
>>
Are there any more ignorant idiots that still think OPs bullshit?
>>
File: trapfags and their credo.jpg (10 KB, 450x262) Image search: [Google]
trapfags and their credo.jpg
10 KB, 450x262
>>76944183
>"when I'm wearing a skirt I'm not a boy anymore"
:^)
>>
>>76944183
Unlike muslim barbarians christians aren't allowed to kill except when the autorities order it.
>>
>>76944830
>will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
>until everything is accomplished.

Tell me, what is the prophecy?

Was jesus supposed to die upon the cross for everything to be fulfilled?

Was he currently dead when he said this?

>until everything is accomplished.

He had not yet fulfilled the prophecy of the messiah, so nothing would change until he died a sinless death on the cross.

It's pretty fucking easy to understand, I don't get why so many tards quote this passage when it's actually a counter argument to their point.
>>
>>76944183
>siding with faggots

Hell no. It's sad they'll blame this on white men and Christianity yet again like every attack.
>>
>>76945608
but the muzzie is literally doing god's work by handing Trump Florida in the election
>>
>>76944183

Old Testament = Jews faggot. You hate jews, right?

Also:

>No eating fruit from a tree planted less than 4 years prior.
>No shellfish or pork
>No shaving your sideburns
>No multithreaded clothing
>Have to bury the blood of slain animals 6 ft in the earth
>No working on Saturdays

All of the above are from the exact same book and they're all hellworthy offenses.

So yeah, stop cherrypicking you fucking niggers.
>>
>>76945571
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
>>
>>76945837

It was perpetrated by a white supremacist piece of shit.

So, yeah. It was a hate crime by a straight white man. That's not to say EVERY straight white man is responsible, but they're much closer to the source than any other group.
>>
>>76944803
>wearing cloth made out of cotton and polyester
>you should be killed
>t. leviticus
>>
>>76945571
There is no 'homosexuality' in 'nature'
>>
>>76945571

Your God is a figment of your puny imagination.

It will NEVER have a valid argument against anything in this world.
>>
>>76946008
Lies. The satan put this on Wikipedia.
>>
>It's an edgy christfag episode
>>
>>76944183
the koran(shit) is taken literally the Bible is not in 2016.
>>
How can a man 'lie with a male as with a woman'? God knows that males don't have vaginas, right? Or does God think that we normally fuck women up the ass?
>>
>>76946141

Satan is a fictional boogyman created during the Renaissance to instill a sense of distrust for the Arabic people in preparation to renew the Crusades.

The word "Satan" means unclean in Arabic. The form of Satan is an amalgam of two pre-Christian era Hebrew gods--Ba'al and Baphomet. Both were still actively seen Pagan symbols that the Catholics wanted discouraged.

The entire Christian religion is a sham. Half pure bullshit and half plagiarized stories from older religions.
>>
File: 1465310668557.jpg (31 KB, 363x323) Image search: [Google]
1465310668557.jpg
31 KB, 363x323
>>76944183
http://leviticusbans.tumblr.com/post/23730370413/76-things-banned-in-leviticus

>fairy tales written by child molesters and lunatics
>using thier tenets to live one's life by
>>
File: vUlY2.jpg (677 KB, 2184x1706) Image search: [Google]
vUlY2.jpg
677 KB, 2184x1706
>>76945017
>The fags aren't a threat to me.

Hahaha you know nothing about how these people live. They'd rape your damn sons if you had any and want to see your "cis white male" society burned to the grand.
>>
File: GznWZrZX_400x400.png (252 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GznWZrZX_400x400.png
252 KB, 400x400
>>76946100
>>
>>76946321

Merely a matter of time.

Religions as destructive as the Abrahamic faiths take generation to mellow out and grow brains.

Islam is 450 years younger than Christfaggotry. What were Christians up to 450 years ago? something, something Dark Ages? Witch burnings? Crusades? Inquisitions?
>>
>>76944803

>He hates gay people cause a book told him so
>anti-Muslim sentiment, remember he was doing "silly-voice-in-my-head"'s work
>>
>>76944183
>Unironically defending Muslims
>>
>>76946351
also notice that it does not mention lesbians either
>>
>>76946008
"Although homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities. Thus, a homosexual orientation, if one can speak of such thing in animals, seems to be a rarity."
>>
Reminder that Christians do not follow Leviticus since it's not Christ's Law.
>>
>>76946444

>image

This is what brainless homophobic retards actually believe. Pity them.
>>
>>76944183
No such thing as God of The Bible you filthy terrorist sympathizer
>>
>>76946416
>islamic """"""""""""""""golden"""""""""""""""" age
>scientific advancement
Pick one ahmed.
>>
>>76945510
It's Old Testament.
>>
>>76944183
and now that he has done it he can be discarded being the trash he is.
>>
>>76946689
>homophobic
Nonsensical word.
>>
>>76945520

old testament is the Kike book,
new testament is the Jesus book
>>
>>76946648

One important note to add though is that the three animal families of species known to possess at least semi-rational styles of thought as well as the only three that have sexual relations for pleasure all engage in homosexual acts and the formation of relationships. Those animals being pigs, apes (including humans) and dolphins.

100% of animals that are intelligent enough to basically make decisions based on some form of rationale have gay populations. That's very significant data, as far as biological research is concerned.
>>
>>76945885
>>No multithreaded clothing

what is the actual deal with this
seems really trivial like jews are fucking with each other
>>
>>76946544
The Dark Ages ended in 1300AD (or 1000AD if you're not an idiot.)
The Crusades happened in 1000AD
The Inquisitions are the only thing that could be counted under your time frame (they continued up to recent history)

But otherwise, you're a complete idiot. The equavalent Christian shit was 1000 years ago, which means Islam is 450 years younger, but another 600 years behind.
>>
File: 1458392235827.png (151 KB, 545x509) Image search: [Google]
1458392235827.png
151 KB, 545x509
>>76944183
Only Mudslimes and Jews believe that, Christians got a new repentance-based deal from Jesus so we don't have to murder people for sinning anymore.
>>
>>76946398

thanks, Habib
>>
>>76947047
>intelligent
>have gay populations

choose one
>>
>>76944183
Based Slovenians, whenever you post, you post gold.
>>
File: 134055036278.jpg (65 KB, 480x342) Image search: [Google]
134055036278.jpg
65 KB, 480x342
>>76945235
Fampai, let's assume that the books are consistent onto themselves and their claims... and they are in Hebrew, surprisingly.

The first five books of the Tanakh (the Torah/Pentateuch): Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, are divined; i.e. they come directly from Moses who received them during their wanderings.

So, to greentext simplify this all
>The name Leviticus because Levite' traditions
This is a Greek carry over. The name of the book in Hebrew is torat kohanim which roughly means "priestly things."
>Why is this called Leviticus and not Kohanim or whatever
In Jewish tradition, all first born men of the twelve tribes belong to the temple by birth. The only tribe that still has that honor to belong to the temple are those sons of the tribe of Levi. So, in the translation it becomes "Of Things Relating to Levites" because only Levites can be kohans, and thus in this idea levites=kohan. This is why the name in all translated works from the Greek origin become Leviticus.
>There are no Levites anymore
There are levites. They're kohan/cohen. You need them to perform certain rituals, and they certain oddities in Jewish law around them: they can't marry divorcees, they can't touch corpses, etc.

Where else do I want to go with this...
>Thou shall not kill
Is actually more akin to "Thou shall not commit murder"
>Ten commandments and Christians
In the book of Paul, essentially Paul declares that Jewish law is obsolete as Jesus Christ has fulfilled the law which was a redemption of original sin. (Romans 4-6)

Essentially, this is also why Christians don't circumcise their young or eat kosher, either.

>But I don't believe that the new testament makes the old obsolete/I want to be bound by Jewish law

Then you're absolutely fucked and a heretic because the old testament (Deuteronomy 4:2) declares anyone who tries to change the law as a heretic.
>>
File: decimal_diabolique.jpg (30 KB, 175x220) Image search: [Google]
decimal_diabolique.jpg
30 KB, 175x220
>>76946794
learn some history instead of HIS STORY, bogan cunt

>algebra
>base-10 counting system
>2/3s of the starts in the sky
>>
>>76944183
>siding with fags
That's not what's happening. The fact that this is a goatfucker means that the liberals' subvertive behavior is backfiring.
>>
>>76946890

Irrational fear of homosexuality, particularly in oneself due to an irregularly strong agreement with archaic gender roles in society or the perception thereof.

Hating gays is an extremely nonconstructive waste of energy engaged in by bigots who have nothing better to do with their lives and by men who idolize the masculline form for old-fashioned reasons.

There is literally no other valid argument to this.
>>
>>76947047
Exclusive homosecual preference? I'd also like to know what these people class as a homosexual act; I think my dog sniffing other dogs dicks is kind of gay but I've not seen him getting his shit pushed in yet.

I really don't trust researchers on this issue because there's undoubtable interpretive bias.
>>
>>76947256

Not according to biology. And unfortunately for you, they're the only ones who get a vote.
>>
>>76944373
Comrade
>>
File: 13.png (188 KB, 436x408) Image search: [Google]
13.png
188 KB, 436x408
hating on homosexuals is hating on your own kin. surely I feel disgusted at the sight of them kissing in the middle of the street and are no less degenerate than their heterosexual counterpart, but they are European and of Christian heritage. That is what matters. Just let the gays live for fucks sake, they don't have a choice and can't be shaped into being heterosexual.

Islamism and neo-liberalism and multiculturalism are the real threat to our society and culture.

Visca Europa
>>
>all the shills in this thread who think only the Old Testament is against homosexuality

'Claiming to be wise, they became fools; and they exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling a mortal human being or birds or four-footed animals or reptiles.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the degrading of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever! Amen.

For this reason God gave them up to degrading passions. Their women exchanged natural intercourse for unnatural, and in the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind and to things that should not be done. They were filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, covetousness, malice. Full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, craftiness, they are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, rebellious towards parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. They know God’s decree, that those who practise such things deserve to die—yet they not only do them but even applaud others who practise them.
- Romans 1:22-32
>>
File: godtards_btfo_amen.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
godtards_btfo_amen.jpg
406 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>76944183
Whoever is without sin among you, cast the yadda yadda. Christianity has got its idiotic parts covered. Islam doesn't.
>>
>>76944183
>jew testament
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.