[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITALY NO! MEIN KAMPF - THE SIX MILLION.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465160241144.jpg (43 KB, 448x600) Image search: [Google]
1465160241144.jpg
43 KB, 448x600
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36508591

>Italian newspaper Il Giornale has come under fire for offering free annotated copies of Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf with one of its supplements.

>Hitler published the anti-Semitic manifesto in 1925, eight years before he came to power.

>He became military and political leader of Germany from 1933 to 1945, launching World War Two and causing the deaths of millions, including six million Jewish people under Nazi rule.
>six million
>>
>>76941246
We world news now
>>
>>76941246
Based Sallusti
>>
3 italian posts in a row.. time to break this chain xD
>>
>>76941912
>3 italian posts in a row
time to annex Ireland i guess
>>
>banning books
>>
>>76941246
BASED ilGiornale. I gotta buy it.
>>
>>76941246
Based "Il Giornale", many friends of mine bought it.
>>
>>76941246
education is always key.Turning Mein Kampf into a bogyman is not going to help anyone.people who gave the book a 1 star rating on principle, disgust me.Nothing in my life made me support adolf less than actually reading Mein Kampf, independently and without anyone holding my hand so I "see it in the right way"
>>
>>76943993
What did he say in Mein Kampf that made you dislike him?
>>
>>76944227
Honestly the book isn't great.
It's decent as far as politibook goes, but the concurrence are the likes of Obama's or Sarkozy's books.

It is rather light on pure ideology. It's very centered on Hitler who is not at all the most brilliant nazi. The story of a man living amid the worst degeneracy and going mental.
>>
>>76944227
from the top of my head
1.he basically says that jews are made into the key of things because its impossible to focus the nation on more than 1 thing at the time
2.He thinks people who dream ideas are as important or sometimes more important than those who make them into reality but in my eyes any fool can dream a levitating rock but real contributor is the one who makes it into reality
3.He says young people should only work out and study.No movies till you are 18.
4.mandatory conscription
5.a lot of "its ok when I use the same tactics as the Marxist dogs, I do it for good" talk
6.a lot of "I could have accomplished anything. Im very talented and only ever failed because I was not in the mood to apply myself" talk
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.