[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you argue with globalists? They keep bringing up things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: my.jpg (48 KB, 480x355) Image search: [Google]
my.jpg
48 KB, 480x355
How do you argue with globalists? They keep bringing up things like inbreeding, racism, naitonalism is evil, "borders are just a human invention", etc. They jump across so many topics I can't keep up.
>>
Don't bother. Just string them up for treason.
>>
dont let them jump across topics, make a point against one of their topics that forces them to talk about it.
>>
what kinda arguments are we looking at here, btw?
>>
>>76942110
The person I was talking to kept bringing up the fact that he would abolish all national borders if he could. I kept trying to tell him that certain cultures would not get along at all and it would cause a lot more trouble than it's worth, but he said it would all balance itself out as nature intended.
>>
>>76943352
He's right, some cultural equilibrium will emerge. It's a well established historical fact. Every modern culture is a product of different cultures.
>>
>>76939903
>"borders are just a human invention"
Um. Well yes, yes they are. That's like saying the sun is hot or water is wet. Is that supposed to be some big revelation by the globalist?
>>
>>76939903

What about any of those do you not understand?
>>
>>76944067
Humanity (and its success) is a human invention. We should just kill ourselves desu.
>>
>>76943352

Right, that's what the world tried to do with Africa before giving up and letting it rot because muh black "people" are people too
>>
>>76943352
Yeah, it'll balance out after enough people die and everyone gets tired of fighting.

no fucking shit.
>>
>>76943352
makes you think...
>>
>>76944126
Well, I guess we could start with the nationalism is evil part.
>>
>>76943352
So a race war? That's the only way nature intended.
>>
>>76939903
You don't.
You're not trying to convince them that you're right, you're trying to convince people watching that you've beaten the shit out of the globalist.
>>
>>76944293

Really, it's just easier to actually beat the shit out of the globalist than to argue with them.
>>
>>76944711
You know how I can tell you're black...
>>
>>76943912
The cultural equilibrium being half sharia half bix nood with some poo in loo sacred cow thrown in isn't what I envisioned the future to be as a child.
>>
>>76939903
An inability to stay on a single point for any length of time indicates a nu-male thought process. So don't bother. They're embarrassing themselves with their vapid tirades, and you only hurt yourself by taking him seriously.
>>
>>76939974

This. You can't argue with traitors.
>>
>>76944853

Better black than globalist.
>>
File: chan (9).jpg (61 KB, 370x400) Image search: [Google]
chan (9).jpg
61 KB, 370x400
>>76945310
You're right, have a swiss qt
>>
>>76943352
Yeah, and that equilibrium is the creation of borders. Or a single borderless society for the victor, of which eventually subsets of this group break off and begin said border-conflict process all over again.
>>
>>76943352
usually you can bring up an anti-corruption argument. bring up the fact that a 1 government world would be riddled with corruption, with no stabilizing force to regulate it. it would be a mess.

everyone except for about 20 million (((people))) are against corruption, so thisll work on almost everyone, and its pretty hard to refute too.
i once had someone bring up maps of the world based on the corruption index and comparing the size of the countries, in this case theyre probably also oblivious to corruption in the US, so its probably not worth arguing them. If you really must continue the argument, bring up that certain people and cultures are incompatible, and that if you were to combine all the cultures you would have a society full of apathy, humanity would come to a standstill with no competition.
>>
File: tumblr_nw4akzn8Fy1udwanoo1_500.jpg (18 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw4akzn8Fy1udwanoo1_500.jpg
18 KB, 449x449
>>76945487
>If you really must continue the argument, bring up that certain people and cultures are incompatible
no, some people are just racist :D

>and that if you were to combine all the cultures you would have a society full of apathy
uh no, what makes you think that? are you a nationalist of something? :)

>humanity would come to a standstill with no competition.
no-uhhh, scientific progress thrives on diversity and the sharing of cultures.
>>
File: rogueseasnipper.jpg (64 KB, 460x690) Image search: [Google]
rogueseasnipper.jpg
64 KB, 460x690
>>76945754
>some people are just racist :D
yeah like muslims

>what makes you think that?
almost all of humanity has been created by constant competition. Think of the russia vs american space race. if we didnt have competition our species would probably not have evolved from apes.

>scientific progress thrives on diversity and the sharing of cultures.
no it doesnt, and the idea that it does is retarded. teams work best when they have lots in common, they can share their ideas much easier. where did you even come up with this?
>>
>>76944853
Not physically beat them up, verbally.
That's why they can chant racist racist racist and people take them seriously - because they've beaten their opposition in the eyes of the audience by making them unable to speak.
>>
>>76939903
Tolerance and togetherness outside the immediate tribe or family is a human invention. Globalism isn't natural, nor does it appear to be healthy for the globe or the societies living on it.
>>
>>76946639
lol this fucking image.
>>
>>76943352
>balance itself out as nature intended.

That already happened, and the result was the creation of borders. Does he think the world began with predefined borders?
>>
>>76943352
He's right. After untold amounts of bloodshed cultures would organize themselves and

borders would return.
>>
Those people are usually so convinced that they're right that it's impossible to make them consider other viewpoints. I don't think there's anything that can make them drop the personal insults and focus on debating. I've usually tried taking their own arguments and using them against them. Like for example if they were to mention inbreeding, I'd say something like

>But most migrants who are coming to Europe are from countries where cousin marriage and inbreeding are a lot more widespread. Also, if you actually think that our gene pool is flawed and the government must take measures to improve it, that sounds dangerously much like eugenics.

If they argue for immigration of toilet cleaners, I'd discuss its effect on salaries and the local working class.
If they argue for immigration of doctors and engineers, I'd point out how it harms the third world countries who need skilled workforce.
If they argue for foreign aid, I'd try to make the case that it's basically white man's burden.
If they argue for women's rights and against patriarchy, I'd recite them islamic laws against women and cases where they've been applied.
And so on. Just pointing out how globalism hurts liberal causes, and trying to appeal to the emotional humanitarian side that these people are supposed to have. I attempt to force them into a position where they have to denounce either globalism or the liberal values they're supposed to believe in.

Usually it doesn't really work on them, but sometimes their contradictions paint them into a corner and they end up saying something absolutely outrageous.
In the end it's better to focus on making the globalist look like an idiot in front of other people like this anon said >>76944293
>>
>>76943912
Yeah, but a lot of cultures got completely wiped out. I think the wiping out and subjugating might be more common than happy co mingling, but it's not like I'm going to research it or anything
>>
>inbreeding

Ask them how we managed to last 200k years without global free movement
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.