[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU vs USA again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
EU under pressure of Germans removed sanctions from Belarus lately out of unknown reasons.

USA just announced that its sanctions against Belarus will be extended

The actions and policies of certain members of the Government of Belarus and other persons to undermine Belarus's democratic processes or institutions, to commit human rights abuses related to political repression, and to engage in public corruption continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. For this reason, I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13405 with respect to Belarus.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/06/10/message-continuation-national-emergency-respect-actions-and-policies

EU is going to put sanctions on Poland instead, although our country is a role-model of liberal democracy in Central Europe :DDDDD

https://next.ft.com/content/1573dccc-632e-3281-8b0b-efc375f536fa
>>
what "controversial changes"
>>
>>76939196
I so fucking hate Brussels, if the building collapsed on itself it would not be a loss for anybody.
>>
>>76939384

Our government removed judges who were always making decisions positive for Germany and other Westerneuropean countries
>>
>>76939196
You need to remember who your real masters are. Freedums ain't free.
>>
>>76939196
Hope for Brexit. Then it will all start tumbling down.

Maybe change your name to Muhammed, so they'll accept your mailed in vote.
>>
>>76939575
As you can see political repressions and assasinations, dictatorship and destruction of opposition in Belarus are not a problem for EU. The problem is Polish constitutional tribunal :D
>>
I didn't know we had sanctions against Belarus? What the hell are we attempting regime change there for? Belarus is a perfectly nice harmless buffer state that even tried to help negotiate a stop to the nonsense in The Ukraine.

Fucking relentless kikes running my country.
>>
>>76940256
>Belarus is a perfectly nice harmless buffer state

It is a buffer state of Russia, not Poland. Russia builds there its military bases
>>
>>76940003
DAS RIIIIITE
>>
>>76940404
Whatevs. I don't think we'll be letting Poland go any time soon.
>>
>continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States
Jesus fucking Christ USA what is your problem?
>>
>>76940639

EU lowered itself to sewage level. Now they are on pair with Putin

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/15/eu-lifts-most-sanctions-against-belarus-despite-human-rights-concerns
>>
>>76939196
>Belarus poses national security threats

Will this meme ever die?
>>
B
>>
E
>>
L
>>
A
>>
R
>>
U
>>
S
>>
>>76939481
maybe we could help it collapsing
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>76939196
So do we just kill everybody now or what?

I'm waiting for Trump to give the go ahead.
>>
File: racist-obama.jpg (55 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
racist-obama.jpg
55 KB, 300x375
The problem with both Poland and Belarus is a racial one. It is simply unacceptable that you remain white.
t. Nigger Obongo Longo Dongo Rongo Pongo Obamalamabama
>>
>>76939196
>Be a democracy
>Get sanctioned
>Be a puppet state
>Get fucked in the butt

Really makes u think
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 286x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 286x356
>>76939384
>>76939497
I'm kind of speechless at how heavy handed this response is. It's like a bernie supporter trying to explain why capitalism is bad, only with a skinhead instead of a hipster.

You might want to do your own research Suomi.
>>
File: 1369306301939.jpg (707 KB, 1222x1212) Image search: [Google]
1369306301939.jpg
707 KB, 1222x1212
>>76942007
>>76942037
>>76942085
>>76942124
>>76942156
>>76942192
>>76942253
Impressive
>>
B
>>
E
>>
L
>>
FROSTED BUTTS
>>
>>76945211
DELETE THIS
>>
>>76939196
>EU vs USA again
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Like EU stands a chance against God blessed USA.
>>
>>76945358
It's so retarded
>phew shit's not boiling over anymore
TIME TO STIR UP SOME MORE SHIT
>>
Interesting why they expected that USA would remove sanctions from them. Maybe EU-officials promised them something without consultating with the US.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.