[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Furries Explain How They Developed Their Fursonas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>When people hear "furry" they instantly think of big, fuzzy animal outfits, called "fursuits." Not all furries have fancy, ornate ones, but many in the fandom go all out when it comes to their second skin. For those looking to take their involvement in the community to the next level, the creation or commission of a fursuit is an act of outward expression and serious dedication (often, a financial one).

>Fursuits can be intrinsic to the identities or alter egos that define the lifestyle, and some furries even keep multiple fursuits for multiple personalities. Most furries have concepted characters—referred to as "fursonas"—that they choose to represent themselves, and the suits can help articulate certain aspects of each character. For some, the fursona is an elevated state of self, an expression of an inner animal. For others, it's more fantasy-based, a crafted identity, representing something they aspire to or deem important.

>Fursuits are built by specific furries, many of whom make their entire living creating commissioned suites year round. While the cost of most fursuits hover around the $1,000-$4,000 range, they can cost up to $10,000, depending on intricacy, quality, and the reputation of the maker. While at Biggest Little Fur Con—the fastest-growing furry convention in the country, held in mid-May in Reno, Nevada—I caught up with a handful of furrys to find out about the genesis of their fursona and fursuits.

https://archive.is/TUPKB
>>
>>76935075
Because they're retarded.
>>
I really should learn to make fursuits to scam money from these autists
>>
>>76935075
The flurries well be the first in camps when I come to power
>>
>>76938433
this. As a person of jewish descent this was my first thought
>>
>>76935075
Here's 90% of furries:

>A gay dog/fox/wolf with a weird hair color.

The other 10% is MLP.
>>
>>76938433
Don't forget to saturate the head piece of the costume with a few droplets of quicksilver from the inside to make world a better place.
>>
When i hear "furry" i think about degenerates pretending to be something they are not.
>>
>>76938899
nice double dubs
quicksilver is too obvious, maybe some asbestos?
>>
>>76938899
>>76941258

Leave Razor blades inside the arms
>>
File: 1465333719895.png (354 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1465333719895.png
354 KB, 512x512
True story time.
My brother has been living this life since he was 17. He's 34 now. He started gaining interest in this shit when MIrc was still a thing. To tell you how deep this rabbit hole goes, over time he went from Furry, to Baby Furry, to a Diaper wearing Baby Fur, to one of those anime suit wearing cucks, to now a literary mix of Furry/Baby Fur/Anime Character, to a tranny who won't get the surgery. Likes MLP too. He has spent years thinking he's always been all these, but a simple gay man, which he is, and that's all that makes sense about him. So, what turned him into this? Simply, our mother. She used to beat the shit out of him as a kid, made him drop out of high school and get a G.E.D instead, used to torture his mind. So, when he was 18, he found someone on MIrc, and this person drop down 1100 miles, and he jumped into a car with his person, and went from Pittsburgh, to Virginia, to Washington, to now California, all living around with people he's only met on the internet in this same rabbit hole. Worst part is, my mom plays the victim card like she never did a thing wrong to him. I post this story because, this furry shit is a result of people who are mentally broken in some form, and they all need help.
>>
>>76942928
Mom dox?
>>
>>76935075
I can appreciate the amount of hard work that must go into making one of those things.

But I just fap to furry art 'n shit because it's hot. I don't give two shits about fursonas -- I think they're on the same level as tulpas.
>>
File: 1465550355550.gif (207 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1465550355550.gif
207 KB, 500x371
>>76943451
Pretty much. Today, he has a job, and is making money, but he lives and only associates with people who are as deep as he is in this shit, so no one is helping. He doesn't trust anyone in the family, despite trying to help him, and thinks we're trying to brainwash him, he fails to understand he already was a long time ago.
>>
File: kek2.png (107 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
kek2.png
107 KB, 252x252
All furries should be in camps.
>>
>>76935075
>While the cost of most fursuits hover around the $1,000-$4,000 range, they can cost up to $10,000
Holy shit! I had an idea!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.