[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now on total control of Jerusalem, what do you blow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Temple_Mount_Aerial_view.jpg.cf.jpg (105 KB, 670x399) Image search: [Google]
Temple_Mount_Aerial_view.jpg.cf.jpg
105 KB, 670x399
You are now on total control of Jerusalem, what do you blow up? Kike wall, durka temple or something else?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10463685
>>
The purpose of Israel is to serve as a Jew containment land. Arabs should have no place there.

Dome of the rock gets disassembled, gold molten to be reused in a Third Temple. Then we tell Jews the prophecies have come true and get rid of those still living in Frankfurt, Brooklyn, London etc.
>>
>>76934890
The al-aqsa mosque. Fuckers treated me like a kaffir when i went to the temple mount
>>
Nothing. A lot of this place is historical. Kick out the dirty Canaanites that currently inhabit it and let the rightful Christians take back control of the holyland
>>
File: 1463026332496.jpg (442 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1463026332496.jpg
442 KB, 1000x750
>>76934890

Everything
>>
>>76934890

All of it

worth the cost desu i'd take all the valuables out first
>>
File: 1422654533680.jpg (87 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
1422654533680.jpg
87 KB, 300x428
>>76934890
I will announce that the Messiah has returned and every Jew should come to Israel to greet him

Then we blow up all of Israel
>>
>>76935511
>The purpose of Israel is to serve as a Jew containment land.

Not really, it's purpose is to be a safe heaven for international Jews where they have their own private army and Nuclear arsenal
>>
I would open boarders and moonwalk out of there
>>
Remove all Muslims and Christians.
>>
>>76934890
fill it full of pig shit
>>
Deport jews to saudi arabia.

fill new israel with christians.
>>
I'd get rid of that masjid and return the Temple Mount to its rightful original owners.
>>
Remove all religious nuts
>>
>>76936950
But we're on the same side as you, shlomo?
>>
we will set up a ring in the middle and have cage matches. the gravedigger and the likes. And cotton candy, & hotdogs, just a fair really.
>>
Invite Christians, Muslims, and Jews world-wide.

No-rules cage fight within the walls of the old city for 7 days. Anything goes. Only religion/sect/cult left standing at the end of the week gets the city. If there is no clear winner, I nuke the whole thing.

Stream it pay-per view and become a gazillionaire as 90% of the planet watches it.

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME
>>
I sell it to Iran to piss off Saudis.
>>
I remove the Dome of the Rock and replace it with a Odinist Temple
>>
>>76936805

Yeah, so? If we put them all there, they can't bother us or we'll attack them. What's stopping us are the Jews in the USA and Europe running the banks.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.