[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Places which are not (in the middle of nowhere or Turkroached/Arabed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: enrichment.jpg (118 KB, 590x280) Image search: [Google]
enrichment.jpg
118 KB, 590x280
Vienna reporting in, I'm sick of having to see and hear these, pic releated, every day.

Where to go? Doesn't have to be in Austria. Hard mode: Must be a city where you can wörk, not some middle of nowhere spot that may be good for retirement but nothing else.

How about based pro gun countries, like Ireland?
>>
>>76930646
Slovenia, I guess?
>>
>>76930646
Bratislava?

I have a few Austrian colleagues where I work, they mostly commute as it's less than an hour's drive.
>>
File: sadiq.jpg (161 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
sadiq.jpg
161 KB, 1368x912
>>76930646

London
>>
>>76930646
Slovenia or Czech Rep.
Maybe Poland.
>>
>>76930646
Top kek OP, Ireland is not gun friendly.

And don't go unless you're Christian.
>>
>>76938068
>>76937874
>>76936144
So no salvation without having to learn slavspeek and learning to drink vodka while squatting wearing a tracksuit.
>>
>>76930646
Singapore
>>
>>76938592
>learning to drink vodka while squatting wearing a tracksuit.
Vodka yes. But we don't squat or wear tracksuits here.
That's the Russians you're thinking of.
>>
>>76930646
>Ireland
>pro gun
Pick one
Fucking yesterday some faggot said that the EU banning all firearms is a good thing and that guns kill people not people.

The North on the other hand is based but a kip
>>
>>76930646

Vienna is a beautiful city. Repel the invaders and claim it back.
>>
>>76940040
Vienna is full of cucks who let the roaches thrive in the first place. I can't just run around with my slipper and hit them all by myself.
>>
>>76940040
>the irony of this post made by this flag in this thread
>>
>>76930646
>Ireland
>pro-gun

You're thinking of Based Northern Ireland, which is 98.5% white, but is an absolute shithole unfortunately.
>>
>>76930646
i feel you, bro.
>>
>>76938592
Pretty much.

Radši bys měl začít, kámo, je to běh na dlouhou trať.
>>
>>76940402
>>76939326
I thought North was implied when speaking of "pro gun countries like Ireland". Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
Yerevan lel
>>
>>76940527
I'm from the north of Ireland and we're not gun friendly.

The whole thing about being allowed a handgun is only if you're an ex-police officer because the IRA would kill you or try to. We have he same laws as the rest of Ireland or as over in Britain.
>>
>>76930646
Come to Vorarlberg, white man.
Even there is turks but not as many as vienna
>>
>>76938592
get a job at the VW company, german language is used daily there.
>>
>>76930646
I love the vibrancy and diversity in places like Ottakring and Favoriten, all those multiethnic kebab and noodle stands. It's simply wonderful.

Come home, white man, Zagreb is only 3.5 hours away and it's like a pocket size Vienna.
>>
>>76940776
I see. Well, that's disappointing.
>>
>>76941000
But I want to get out of Vienna because I don't like kebabs with their disgusting culture, not from one Vienna to another :^)
>>
>>76940172

I know, stayed there for a while. Those diaspora turks and yugos intimidate your men and harass your women all the time. I had to interfere a couple of times because austrians just ignore and look the other way.

I was dancing with a chick (she was dirty dancing most of the time) at a club and this austrian guy was standing behind me in a non aggressive way. I asked what the fuck is his problem and he said she was his girlfriend. I started apologizing to him but he said it's OK while looking at the floor. I tried to leave but the chick kept pulling me and kept touching me sexually. If I said let's go, she would come with me and her bf seemed okay with this.

If someone talked shit to me I would just speak turkish and they got scared, it worked every single time.

You have to teach your fellow countrymen the difference between being civilized and being a cuck
>>
>>76941054
And there are few job oppurtunties up here. Stat in austria but move to the countryside. People are more based out there.
>>
You can come here but you have your work cut out for you

Come to temeswar maybe, this region still has some ethnic Germans after we gypped the land from you losers

Lots of cultural festivals too. The few Germans here are proud to be Germans, at least.
>>
>>76941219
i meant to say, Vienna - all those shitskins = Zagreb

also, my trips have decided, you've got to move here, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>76930646
Find a small town and become a teacher. The state has to send those kids to school somewhere.

Redpill kids.
>>
>>76938592
Dude all my Austrian colleagues speak english or german and only learned courtesy words in Slovak. Just find a job in multinational corporation.

You can eventually learn Slovak if you like but in Bratislava it's not mandatory.
>>
>>76943326
>>76942038
If I go to a based slav country to live among based people I also want to fit in, not just at work. So not learning kurwa and just being able to talk with people at work wouldn't be an option.
>>
>>76941219
No kebabs here, just a bunch of westernized slavs.
pic related
>>
>>76943566
I understand and salute you for being a respectful towards a host country and customs. This sets you apart from niggers.
>>
>>76943326
>Bratislava

That's a funny way saying Pozsony
>>
>>76944148
I can't hear you over our rightful independence.
>>
>>76944355
>rightful independence
you little cunt
>>
>>76930646
I was in Wien last week. It's beautiful but what a shithole. You need to fight for it anon. All hope is still not lost.
>>
>>76944530
Like the Turk reported, the shithole status is not just "is" but there are reasons for it. It's intrinsic for western white cuckery and there is no winning a fight with these people.
>>
>>76944973
Just redpill people around you. Live in a neigbourhood where people are less accepting of this bullshit (there surely are), etc.

I mean, for fucks sake the nationalist got 49.9% in the election (actually more because we both know it was fraudulent), you certainly can find like minded people in Wien.

Good luck and stay safe.
>>
>>76944441
hah
it was you who decided the borders back in 1918 :^)
>>
>>76937874
>Bratislava
The most depressing and disgusting capital of Europe.
>>
>>76930646

Go to rural areas in Austria. These guys only like to live in cities.
>>
Wow nice. An E36!
>>
>>76948415
I live there and I cannot agree more, I bet you could fix the city with >10 mil €
fucking USSR
>>
>>76930646
Northern Montana. I haven't seen a single shitskin of any shade in the 10 years I've been back home . [Excluding vacations of course]
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.