[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 college kids get shitfaced >Girl gets blackout drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: Brock_Turner.jpeg.jpg (10 KB, 220x275) Image search: [Google]
Brock_Turner.jpeg.jpg
10 KB, 220x275
>2 college kids get shitfaced
>Girl gets blackout drunk
>Dude gets it on
>Its entirely the man's fault
>Girls it no at fault at all, she was drunk (this doesnt apply to the man though, he was entirely in control of his faculties even while drunk)
>entire country talking about how big of a piece of shit he is and how he should be beaten and raped for the rest of his life
>His life is basically over
>Girl wins fucking big for something she doesnt even remember. Will probably get lawsuit money and opportunities out the fucking wazoo

Did I about get this right?
>>
taking advantage of somebody who is blackout drunk is pretty scummy, he deserves whatever comes to him
>>
>>76928860
If rape is so awful, why do people applaud prison rape?
>>
What are you bitching about they only gave him 6 months in county jail
>>
If they were both shitfaced and the court blames the man then this shit was so ridiciously hypocritical. Apparently when a woman is shitfaced then she can't control herself. But when a man is shitfaced he can control his actions?
>>
>>76929103
>taking advantage
>both are drunk

the double standards are real folks
>>
>>76929146
The general population is braindead. Its really that simple. People applauding that subway guy going to prison for having sex with 16 yos are the same retards making the prison rape jokes. Dont worry about it too much.
>>
>greater than half of the adults condemning this on television either gotten their dick sucked by a drunk partner while sleeping or sucked dick while drunk and the partner was asleep

Don't care.
>>
>>76929146
Because they are mad. And not even really mad, just for the moment. They want to get mad, alot of people want to be angry and need an excuse for it.
If something like this comes along, they latch on to it. Saying that he deserves to be raped/shot or doing so themselves is a way of expressing their anger.
Why do you think witch trials and mob justice in general worked so well?
>>
>>76929103
>blackout drunk

In this case the girl did seem to be more drunk than the man no doubt. But 'blackout drunk' is often just a different way of saying 'I was really drunk and had sexual activity I regret, but I am going to pretend I don't remember anything to remove any responsibility I had in the interaction'.
>>
>>76928860

Watch this video also. One of the women talking about the case relishes the fact he came from a high status family (and is white), and it should inform them how they tackle this stuff. They are hungry for white affluent men like being accused of stuff like this.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/brock-turners-mother-foresaw-public-outcry-stanford-swimmer/story?id=39764068
>>
File: sweden why they are all gay.png (183 KB, 1268x1684) Image search: [Google]
sweden why they are all gay.png
183 KB, 1268x1684
>>76929146
Because it's tolerant and progressive! Check you privilege, cis-scum!
>>
>>76929146
Because raping women should be punished by death, but raping men is comical
>>
If they were both blackout he would still be charged with rape which is why the judge was trying to
Be human with sentencing but the animals want blood
>>
>>76929146
The American justice system is fucked beyond belief

>reformation before punishment! The best way to deal with criminals is to teach them proper social behavior and help them resolve their own personal issues!
>so let's do that by putting them in a place where they get sexually assaulted on a regular basis!
>>
>>76929146
cause fuck men thats why
>>
>>76929146
Man I'll tell you what, prison rape and prison gangs are a bigger deterrent for crime for me than the prison itself. I'm forced into a cramped space for however many months or years, fed dogshit, beaten by guards, that's tolerable at least. But gangs of mexicans and muslims and blacks and skinheads and whatever else all want to tat you up and shank you, and also fuck your anus with their cocks. That's the scary part of US prisons for me.
>>
>>76929103
and if he was blacked out too?
>>
>drunk people can't consent
>if a drunk man has sex with a drunk woman it's rape
>Superhero with two buttons.jpg
>>
>>76930455
i find it hard to see how he could initiate sex if he was passed out
>>
>>76930375
You're a neet fag on 4chan at 430am. Youre life would be exactly the same but instead of shoving cooking untensils up your ass it would actually be a real human. An improvement all around on your part.
>>
>>76930100
Oh I see.
If the rapist is white its "Y ARE U RUINING THIS INNOCENT BOZ LYFE. SYSTEM SHULD REFORM NOT RUIN"
If the rapist is black "DINDU LYING RAPIST FKING WHITE WOMENZ WHY AM I STILL A VIRGIN AND HE GET FUK THIS WORLD IS UNFAIR 2 WHITE MENZ BAWWW"

Stay classy.
>>
>>76930608
There was no sex, only handjob and she literally asked for this but forgot about it. If not Captain Sweden, she would probably forgot about this "rapist" as well.
>>
Why don't liberals care about the thousands of rapes that blacks commit yearly? Isn't that the real rape culture?
>>
>>76930608

I thought she initiated it, but then seemed to pass out later
>>
>>76930736
>niggerdick
>better than a ribbed spatula
I don't think so, Kevin
>inb4 my name isn't Kevin
>>
>>76930795
how could she willingly give him a handjob if she was passed out? it makes no sense
>>
>>76928860
Compared to Swedish standards they punished him pretty harsh. A Somali raped a 12 year old Swedish girl and beat her up and got 180 days of community service.
>>
File: feminist jewish war.jpg (356 KB, 1600x2812) Image search: [Google]
feminist jewish war.jpg
356 KB, 1600x2812
>>76930756
Just compare fucking consequences:

white "rape": bitch doesn't have a single bruise, she is not even sure if it was rape before she talks with fat jewish cunts, who convince her that all men are rapist.

black rape: she is kidnapped, then badly beaten and often dies shortly after the rape.
>>
>>76930756
I never said anything about the race of the prisoner, nor about whether or not they're guilty. I was just trying to bring up the point that prisoners in general are horribly mistreated.
>>
>>76931063
no she passed out later i think man, they were doing stuff before. perhaps she even faked being passed out when people saw them
>>
>>76931063
HE gave HER handjob, I may be using wrong term though.
>>
>>76929146
The vast majority of people are hypocritical fuckwits.

Exhibit A, that guy who said they should "illegally assassinate" Assange because he was "against the death penalty".
>>
>>76931120
>Compared to Swedish standards they punished him pretty harsh. A Somali raped a 12 year old Swedish girl and beat her up and got 180 days of community service.

Ironically I bet you have Swedish women railing against this American guy right now, whilst being silent on cases like you mention.
>>
>>76930375
>what is cruel and unusual
>>
File: norway raped man.jpg (21 KB, 575x441) Image search: [Google]
norway raped man.jpg
21 KB, 575x441
>>76931120
But Somali is Somali.
>>
File: de rtk,rt.png (13 KB, 820x159) Image search: [Google]
de rtk,rt.png
13 KB, 820x159
>>76931122
>Just compare fucking consequences:
>white "rape": bitch doesn't have a single bruise, she is not even sure if it was rape before she talks with fat jewish cunts, who convince her that all men are rapist.
>black rape: she is kidnapped, then badly beaten and often dies shortly after the rape.
>>
the news read that he started running from the scene when bystanders found him fucking her behind a garbage bin. seems like guilt to me.
>>
>>76931340
Now the rapists family and friends are assaulting the girl and her little brother on the open streets while the local cops ignore it and said you should take pictures of the assault when it happens.
>>
>>76930756
>assblasted nigger
>>
>>76931217
>>76931273
ah i see
fingering a girl once shes passed out, reminds me of the inbetweeners movie
>>
>>76931427
Yup, you got it right bro.
>>
>>76928860

>op goes to party with male friend
>op gets really drunk
>op wakes up in morning behind dumpster with cum in his ass

i think this is your fault op
>>
>>76931461

That part definitely makes me suspicious. But apparently they were aggressively approaching him whilst he was saying he didn't do anything? It seems he may have been pretty wasted also.
>>
>>76931474

Fucking LOL.
>>
>>76931516
Or probably was fingering her and then she passed out. But because you are basement dweller you have no idea of human anatomy other than yours.
>>
>>76931627
she was described as unmoving during and after the act while he was moving alot and was able to run from the scene before he was caught. he was at least lucid.
>>
>go at a club to get shitfaced and fuck
>complain it's rape when you get shitfaced and fuck

what's going on guys did we enter another dimension or something
>>
>>76931461
>fucking her behind a garbage bin
Where is his DNA then?
>running
If he was drunk as fuck and 2 unknown men (not police) tried to tackle him, there is no wonder he ran, it's simple instinct: either you fight or you run.
>>
>>76931516

Ha, holy crap good reference. I think it is possible it is like the Inbetweeners scene, but can't say for sure of course.

>>76928860
>>76928860
>>76929103
>>76929146
>>76929207
>>76929295
>>76929408
>>76929481
>>76929508
>>76929550
>>76929632
>>76929956
>>76930022
>>76930065
>>76930083
>>76930100
>>76930156
>>76930375
>>76930455
>>76930608
>>76930736
>>76930859
>>76930940

Anyone who's interested this is the scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gFfoVdk0Hc
>>
File: 1447283705935.jpg (73 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1447283705935.jpg
73 KB, 600x500
>>76930756
>>76931122
>>76931513
>it's a "/pol/ turns an unbiased shot at the American justice system into another race war shitposting fest" episode
>>
>>76930756

yeah this is /pol/ what did you except? Some moral high ground? This place is excatly like some nigger racial supremacy support forum. But for white murricans
>>
>>76931907

Yeah he certainly wasn't blacked out, and it is true she wasn't moving as the two guys spotted them. Was she completely blacked out when they tried to interact with her? Did they get an ambulance that took a medical report?
>>
>>76931980
i didn't read anything about forensics. It was based alot on witness testimony which were two unarmed men riding bikes that waited until he was finished doing the deed before asking him what the hell he was doing. From the news article, he started running when he saw them, not when they accosted him which is what they did after he ran. He was definitely not so drunk he had no idea what was happening. She was unconscious.
>>
>>76932263
no clue
>>
File: eat all the eggs.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
eat all the eggs.webm
3 MB, 960x540
only one way to help drunk and debilitated girls
>>
>23-year-old with a boyfriend goes with her sister to a party full of underage drinkers
>Gets so drunk that she passes out completely
>Somehow is passed out next to a fucking dumpster without anybody noticing or helping her for a considerably amount of time -- even though she went to this party with her sister
>Claims a guy raped her but she can't remember. He claims that they were on their way back to his room for some consensual love making.

It seems unlikely she is completely blameless in this situation. If she's so drunk she can't remember then equally she may have led this guy on.

If she really did just pass out next a dumpster she failed human survival 101 and should have been executed for supreme stupidity.
>>
So you don't mind being assfucked by a homo if you're blackout drunk ? Cause I truly hope you do
>>
>>76934034

Well if you are going to do it at a gay bar...
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.