[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people learned everything from us Blacks Yet they don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images-3-38.jpg (41 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images-3-38.jpg
41 KB, 384x384
White people learned everything from us Blacks
Yet they don't remember what have we done for them or return the favor.
>>
>>76926472
Kangz etc etc etc

Have a you, faggot. Nice bait thread. What are you sliding, kike?
>>
>>76926472
>Egypt flag
my sides are gone
>>
>>76926472
Do you find it odd that black people put forward such an effort to lay claim to old inventions and creations?

That is because black people never have and never will contribute. So they reach back in time, to before documented proof, and just make claims.

For such an advanced race, they sure fell off. Were are all the great African advances today?
>>
>>76926767

Saying Bantu tribes of West Africa had anything to with Egypt is like saying the Indians of India were really the Greeks.
>>
>>76926472
kek, topbantz
>>
It is true that the Egyptians of the ancient times where a highly evolved civilization. Their shrines where a place of immense knowledge, as confirmed by Plato himself. But claiming that the Egyptians where black, or the Greeks learned everything from them is a huge lie. The Egyptians where tanned, the only black people there where the savage slaves from Nubia.
>>
>>76926472
Lol. You know that Greeks even had colonial cities in Egypt and was actually very influent on the Egyptians ? Heck, even the minoans sold a lot of tools to the egyptians because what they produced was vastly superior.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naucratis

Disclaimer: I know this image is bullshit and even more so with the egyptian flag. But let's get some facts in this discussion.
>>
>>76926472
>Egyptians
>Black

pick one nigger
>>
people just don't understand how amazing it is that a civilization with an IQ average of 70 can do things like build flying cars and travel through space
>>
>>76926767
Kinda makes me wonder what history books in the distant future will be like. You know, if demographics continue the same way, if white people end up becoming a minority on their homelands, and if there will eventually be no one alive to remember a time when things were different. Whether everything accomplished in the West will be credited to Africans or Arabs, and only stuff like inquisition, colonialism, slavery or holocaust will be remembered as the white man's legacy.
>>
>>76926472
notice how the black guy is dressed like lowly peasant while the Greeks are clad in robes and shit?
>>
>>76926472
and now they live in mud huts
>>
>>76926472
Time is cyclical. Most souls are new. What do you expect?

>>76926654
You don't think there are black people in Egypt?

>>76926767
Yes, time is cyclical. Africa is also a huge continent with many different areas that have little to do with each other.

>>76932840
Ancient Egyptians were actually a freely mixed people just like everyone else at the time. Upper Egypt had significant populations of black-skins.

>>76933805
OK.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.